With less than four days remaining until the release of GT Sport, the full trophy list is now available.
The list comes to us courtesy of the aptly named PlayStation Trophies. A total of 41 trophies are up for grabs and quite a few that stand out. F1 fans are likely to get more of a kick out of three of the game’s gold trophies. You can already see where this is going.
“Certified Genius”, “Record Number of Races”, and “Record Number of Wins” are particularly interesting. The first of these trophies is about matching the record number of pole positions (65) held by Ayrton Senna. The renowned F1 record has since been overtaken by Lewis Hamilton, who happens to be an in-game instructor. Coincidence? We’d like to think so.
The next trophy sees players matching the all-time record of 322 races, held by Rubens Barrichello. This is one of the more time-consuming trophies so you’ll want to strap in for the long haul. The final trophy requires players to equal the staggering 91-win record of Michael Schumacher. While the record still holds true today, it shouldn’t prove too difficult to break in GT Sport.
Photo Mode junkies, tuners and artists alike will have their time rewarded as well. Surprisingly, there is only one trophy aimed towards the game’s Sport Mode. Outside of that the game’s trophies are accessible to anyone.
For those interested, the full list of GT Sport trophies is down below. Start planning!
- Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Acquired all Gran Turismo Sport trophies!
- Certified Genius (Gold): Matched Ayrton Senna’s record of 65 pole positions
- Record Number of Races (Gold): Matched Rubens Barrichello’s record of 322 F1 races
- Record Number of Wins (Gold): Matched Michael Schumacher’s record of 91 F1 victories
- Ultimate Driver (Gold): Reached Level 50
- Finale (Silver): Unlocked the Ending Movie
- Legendary Driver (Silver): Reached Level 40
- No Longer a Novice (Silver): Earned Gold in all Driving School challenges
- Tactical King (Silver): Earned Gold in all Circuit Experiences
- A Promise of Greatness (Bronze): Completed any Driving School challenge at least one second faster than the Gold time
- Collection 10 (Bronze): Acquired a total of 10 cars
- Decent Drifter (Bronze): Earned a total of 100,000 Drift Points
- Endurance Racer (Bronze): Drove for a total of 24 hours
- Experienced Driver (Bronze): Drove for a total of 62.5 miles (approx. 100km)
- First Victory! (Bronze): Recorded your first ever victory!
- Globetrotter (Bronze): Earned Bronze in all Circuit Experiences
- King of the Ovals (Bronze): Drove a total of 500 miles (approx. 806km) on oval tracks
- Master of Manners (Bronze): Unlocked Sport Mode after Completing all Racing Etiquette Lessons.
- My First Car (Bronze): Bought your first car
- Newbie Driver (Bronze): Reached Level 15
- Novice Drifter (Bronze): Earned a total of 1,000 Drift Points
- One Lap Wonder (Bronze): Earned Gold in all One-lap challenges in Mission Challenge
- Pylon King (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Pylon challenges in Mission Challenge
- Relentless Chaser (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Catch Up challenges in Mission Challenge
- Right on Time (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Time Rallies in Mission Challenge
- Rival Crusher (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Mission Challenge races
- Route 66 Racer (Bronze): Drove for a total of 2,451 miles (approx. 3,945km), the length of the USA’s famous Route 66
- Run, Run, Run! (Bronze): Earned your first Daily Workout
- Souvenir from Le Mans (Bronze): Took a Scapes shot featuring the Circuit de la Sarthe and the Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest)
- Souvenir from the Nürburgring (Bronze): Took a Scapes shot featuring the Nürburgring and a BMW Gr.3 car
- Speed Demon (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Speed challenges in Mission Challenge
- Speed King (Bronze): Recorded a speed of 187 mph (approx. 300km/h)
- Super Rallier (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Special Rallies in Mission Challenge
- Talent Discovered (Bronze): Earned Bronze in all Driving School challenges
- The Charm of Customization (Bronze): Showed off your first car customized with the Livery Editor
- The Real Sector King (Bronze): Earned Gold in all Sector King challenges in Mission Challenge
- Top Photographer (Bronze): Took 100 or more Scapes shots or race photos
- Top-Drawer (Bronze): Drifter Earned a total of 1,000,000 Drift Points
- Tuning Addict (Bronze): Fully tuned a car for the first time using Mileage Points.
- Veteran Driver (Bronze): Reached Level 25
- Welcome to the Nordschleife (Bronze): Completed your first lap of the Nürburgring Nordschleife
Featured image courtesy of APXCaramel.