These new car pictures may mean a return of Racing Modifications.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric Demory
  • 8 comments
  • 1,232 views

Do you think this is a sign of a return of Racing Modifications?


  • Total voters
    13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Demory

Formerly “Crooooooow”
Premium
Messages
6,695
United States
Frederick, MD
gran-turismo-5-sema-2009-screenshots-4-150x150.jpg
gran-turismo-5-sema-2009-screenshots-6-150x150.jpg
gran-turismo-5-sema-2009-screenshots-8
gran-turismo-5-sema-2009-screenshots-10-150x150.jpg
gran-turismo-5-screenshots-race-cars-tokyo-3-150x150.jpg
gran-turismo-5-screenshots-race-cars-tokyo-2-150x150.jpg
gran-turismo-5-screenshots-race-cars-tokyo-8-150x150.jpg
photo0001a-150x150.jpg
gran-turismo-5-screenshots-viper-acr-sls-7-150x150.jpg
gran-turismo-5-screenshots-viper-acr-sls-8-150x150.jpg
gran-turismo-5-screenshots-viper-acr-sls-9-150x150.jpg
gran-turismo-5-screenshots-0909-2-150x150.jpg
gran-turismo-5-screenshots-0909-9-150x150.jpg
gran-turismo-5-screenshots-0909-7-150x150.jpg
gran-turismo-5-screenshots-0909-10-150x150.jpg


Do you think this may be a sign for a return of Racing Modifications?
 
Nope the G37 is a tuner car that won SEMA in 2007(I think it was in 07 at least), the Viper is the ACR model and the rest are actual race cars.
 
Nope the G37 is a tuner car that won SEMA in 2007(I think it was in 07 at least), the Viper is the ACR model and the rest are actual race cars.

👍
 
You got to put me down like that? Gee, thanks! :lol:
 
Another well thought out poll
 
I'm glad I'm not the only one who voted yes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back