Eric Demory Formerly “Crooooooow” Premium Messages 6,695 Frederick, MD Nov 3, 2009 #1 Do you think this may be a sign for a return of Racing Modifications?
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Nov 3, 2009 #2 Nope the G37 is a tuner car that won SEMA in 2007(I think it was in 07 at least), the Viper is the ACR model and the rest are actual race cars.
Nope the G37 is a tuner car that won SEMA in 2007(I think it was in 07 at least), the Viper is the ACR model and the rest are actual race cars.
Lain Premium Messages 7,113 Pasadena, TX Messages Yaywalter Nov 3, 2009 #3 Justin Nope the G37 is a tuner car that won SEMA in 2007(I think it was in 07 at least), the Viper is the ACR model and the rest are actual race cars. Click to expand... 👍
Justin Nope the G37 is a tuner car that won SEMA in 2007(I think it was in 07 at least), the Viper is the ACR model and the rest are actual race cars. Click to expand... 👍
Eric Demory Formerly “Crooooooow” Premium Messages 6,695 Frederick, MD Nov 3, 2009 #5 You got to put me down like that? Gee, thanks!
Eric Demory Formerly “Crooooooow” Premium Messages 6,695 Frederick, MD Nov 3, 2009 #7 I'm glad I'm not the only one who voted yes.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,140 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Nov 3, 2009 #9 Holdenhsvgtsr bottom 5th skoda fabia? Click to expand... Suzuki SX4. As the OP has been disproven, I think we're done here.
Holdenhsvgtsr bottom 5th skoda fabia? Click to expand... Suzuki SX4. As the OP has been disproven, I think we're done here.