Things in GT6 you want "fixed". (Please read bold first)

• Thread starter FRoSTeD
  • 756 comments
This is the one thing I hate about Tunning
And I also want the PD´s to fix this , When we drive in the game with a good set-up and the car is stable , then we go online with it with the same settings then The car is all over the track it loose grib on track. so the PD´s Have to solvede this BIG problem.

Never had problems online with tune or setup :) My club races were with tire wear at very fast and at least 30 minutes duration, cars/tunes used works online without needing any changes ( comfort and sports tires mainly )

And I also want the PD´s to fix this , When we drive in the game with a good set-up and the car is stable , then we go online with it with the same settings then The car is all over the track it loose grib on track. so the PD´s Have to solvede this BIG problem.
Are you sure you're using the same tires online and offline? Did you check?

It is quite odd that so many obvious enhancement in GT 5 didn't make it to GT 6. Lack of PP auto adjusting/displaying, information about a/the race prior to selecting it, shuffle racing, little to no reward cars or meaningful rewards of any kind, etc.

So many little things that rounded the edges of GT 5 2.0... It really makes me wonder if they were using an early code branch of GT 5 to construct GT 6...

No real sub 450pp events beyond the few prior to Ib really limits the desire to explore some of the best cars in the game... But that's a different gripe for a different thread.

I really do think PD likes to play a little game with it's user-base. "Nope lets roll back to to Spec 1 GT5 and start there...practice makes perfect! yeah and remember coders do not make this new GT6 well rounded so they can buy GT7 next year, take your time...think about your future...the economy isn't getting any better! this is top-secret stuff guys.. secretly we want to say here PS3 users here is Gt5.6, you'll get what you want in GT7 for the PS4 cause it's just SO MUCH EASIER TO CODE ARGH but don't ever tell them that...EVER" "Radio silence till further notice, now go catch up on meditation"
Then the GTSport announcement:
"k team we just got FIA licence, we gonna advertise this as FORZA HORIZON KILLER, just make a copy of iracing, it's console guys no-one will ever know the difference! but remember to save some bits for GT9" :lol:

Are you sure you're using the same tires online and offline? Did you check?
He's not the only one. Sometimes I just finish tuning a car in arcade TT then jump into a online lobby with the same settings and the car drives way loose, I triple-check my settings nope...it's all there -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's take a look at Forza Motorsport vrs GT6. you can basically make your own racecar from scratch on Forza gt6 you cannot even paint stock rims i hope this is fixed in future installments
Some cars you can paint their stock rims.

Back