Things in GT6 you want "fixed". (Please read bold first)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by FRoSTeD, Dec 7, 2013.

1. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

This is the one thing I hate about Tunning

Soren Jacquet likes this.
  2. Ridox2JZGTE

Ridox2JZGTE

Never had problems online with tune or setup :) My club races were with tire wear at very fast and at least 30 minutes duration, cars/tunes used works online without needing any changes ( comfort and sports tires mainly )

3. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Are you sure you're using the same tires online and offline? Did you check?

4. Grippy

Grippy (Banned)

I really do think PD likes to play a little game with it's user-base. "Nope lets roll back to to Spec 1 GT5 and start there...practice makes perfect! yeah and remember coders do not make this new GT6 well rounded so they can buy GT7 next year, take your time...think about your future...the economy isn't getting any better! this is top-secret stuff guys.. secretly we want to say here PS3 users here is Gt5.6, you'll get what you want in GT7 for the PS4 cause it's just SO MUCH EASIER TO CODE ARGH but don't ever tell them that...EVER" "Radio silence till further notice, now go catch up on meditation"
    Then the GTSport announcement:
    "k team we just got FIA licence, we gonna advertise this as FORZA HORIZON KILLER, just make a copy of iracing, it's console guys no-one will ever know the difference! but remember to save some bits for GT9" :lol:

He's not the only one. Sometimes I just finish tuning a car in arcade TT then jump into a online lobby with the same settings and the car drives way loose, I triple-check my settings nope...it's all there -.-

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2016
  5. Ludn50

Ludn50

More customization options period would be nice. you are not to even able to change the rims on some cars it's supposed to be a simulator,it should simulate everything you can do to a car to.

AgentBlackDog, chengman and Rob192005 like this.
  6. Ludn50

Ludn50

Let's take a look at Forza Motorsport vrs GT6. you can basically make your own racecar from scratch on Forza gt6 you cannot even paint stock rims i hope this is fixed in future installments

Rob192005 likes this.
  7. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

Some cars you can paint their stock rims.