Things in GT6 you want "fixed". (Please read bold first)

• Thread starter FRoSTeD
  • 756 comments
I know that starting position has been stated, this is especially true if you're in a Championship and have come in first on a previous race. I realize there is no qualifying lap, but for multiple races...really??!!!

I'm also extremely frustrated when playing online seasonal events to see the drastic lead the first car has. Just make the AI better and have the cars start closer in a pack. I know this may be whining, but right now you could fit 80 cars or more between you and the leader.

Sorry if these have been previously mentioned and I missed them.

Last edited:
vehicle tuning prohibited , is a good thing too have , but how can adjusting your suspension or rearwing or changing your transmission or drivetrain be tuning ? it makes no sence at all , all real race teams adjust those settings depending on the track ..... so PLEASE make the rules too be realistic , like i thought this game was or have read it should be .....maybe iam wrong ?

Glitches be like:

xGbYmLg.gif

I searched the list for the maximum top speed issue, but couldn't find it. So, I'm just gonna mention that. Several people have reported that the maximum speed for certain cars is way too high. Cars with a real life max speed of 300 km/h might reach 350 in the game without any tuning.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but single player "career mode" is fine up to a point, but needs to be seriously revamped as the PP of the entry vehicles increases. It's just not credible to compete with similar cars and expect to go from last position (sometimes 12th!) to first in three short laps. It just becomes a nasty scuffle in many cases, working out how to bounce off opponents for best effect and cutting as many corners as possible.

Either introduce qualifying rounds or allow many more laps to give a fair chance to win the higher level races.

I have another issue as well in party play when I select snow/dirt tracks I cant use my own rally car from favourites. Its really annoying >:(

Maybe this has been posted but I haven't even got to the menu and I already have problems. PSN for some reason randomly signs out (?) and closes update (which was about 50% and 60% second time) so I have to exit, delete game data and wait for slow downloading all over again. I hope it's going to make it this time.
I mean, what.
putin.jpg

.........just read the OP. Now I'm scared of playing GT6. That many faults?? Man this sucks. Thankfully I haven't noticed anything "major" yet other than glitchy shadows in Willow Springs so I'm okay for now. ;)

I searched the list for the maximum top speed issue, but couldn't find it. So, I'm just gonna mention that. Several people have reported that the maximum speed for certain cars is way too high. Cars with a real life max speed of 300 km/h might reach 350 in the game without any tuning.

And some cars have top speeds that are too low. The Nissan RC390 for example.

i hope they improve garage limit in gt6 that i really want them to that think about getting cars over about like 4000+=over the real garage limit

I hope they fix the driving position for the bugatti veyron because i just recently bought the veyron and i noticed that the interior view driving position is a bit squint.

The Game freezes when competing in the online seasonal events, for me this is becoming very tedious.
Number 11, auto replay and 117 no endurance races is bugging me.

I got GT6 on or around the release day but after a week i gave up on it and went back to GT5 for many months.
When i put GT6 back in my ps3 it took a few hours to download and install the updates.

i like the game and think Sony are 100% brilliant inspite of a few issues or/and glitches etc.
Well done Sony, PlayStation and the makers of Gran Turismo series of games! :) Happy New Year! :)

About number 28 in the list on page one, it is editable but you won't notice if you keep going to lobbies with microphones allowed, if they're not allowed you will hear your personal playlist (i assume mp3's from your ps3 device) in online lobbies

And something that would be really usefull is a paint shop. Instead of wasting alot of money on a car you don't want but you want the paint then you need to pay $300,000 car for the paint. If there was a paint shop that you could buy paint like chrome, matte black and etc. Then cheaper quicker way you can get the paint. Also I wish you could send cars.

My PS3 Slim 120GB isnt reading my GT6 disk anymore. Since the beginning when I purchased this my PS3 had issues reading the disk but would read it eventually after a few ejections then inserting it back in few times.
Now my PS3 wont read it at all. I've called PlayStation Service Dept. to assist and they couldn't figure out the issue. I've tried everything I can think of to fix the issue. I think PD needs to make a patch/update for this as many people have experience this. Not all but plenty enough to plead an issue.

Let me know if you can help.

When in a room but not on track there is clapping and cheering noise (not every track), sometimes so loud i cannot hear what people are saying.

Also, and i know it's in the OP, but the tranny sliders are unbelievably frustrating. It's all or nothing when trying to adjust them.

When in a room but not on track there is clapping and cheering noise (not every track), sometimes so loud i cannot hear what people are saying.

Also, and i know it's in the OP, but the tranny sliders are unbelievably frustrating. It's all or nothing when trying to adjust them.

I have the same problem @megg230, but I think it's partly due to my cheap one ear headset and mic. I'm not willing to shell out for some Turtle Beaches though. See what I did there.

I want the car prizes in seasonal events back like what they do back in GT5 with car tickets, but make it random from 500 hundred thousands dollar cars to 20 million dollar cars and make the paint chip as a 2nd place prizes.

I feel like this is one of the things they need to bring back because there were less cars to win in GT6 and I wasn't really happy about that. So PD if you seeing this, please let's have this kind of concept back for the seasonal events for both time trial, drift, and A-spec events.

There should be the ability to change the tire width and profile. I own a 1986 MR2 S/C with 205s up front and 215s rear on STOCK suspension. Its stupid of PD to allow us to tune such a car to 300 hp and still be stuck with the stock 185 width tires all around. This would be an easy update and would greatly increase the amount of older cars that can be made competitive with there newer counter parts that have wider tires from factory.

I don't know if somebody write about this but we could activate/deactivate ESP with only one button like using horn. In current status we can do it with several button clicks and have to remap some of em.

I don't know if somebody write about this but we could activate/deactivate ESP with only one button like using horn. In current status we can do it with several button clicks and have to remap some of em.
It would be great if the game supported mapping any and all settings that can be changed while driving to keys on an usb keyboard.

It would be great if the game supported mapping any and all settings that can be changed while driving to keys on an usb keyboard.
And/or a tablet where you can pull up a screen and arrange and design a button layout to suit your own personal needs. One can dream right:sly:

That would probably be down to personal preference. Sometimes, being able to feel the buttons is nice. Implementing keyboard support is probably a lot easier too, considering they are already supported by the consoles operating system. If you get a cheap or old keyboard, you can also customise it by ripping off the keys you don't want, and put labels for the other keys there instead :P

Back