Things in GT6 you want "fixed". (Please read bold first)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by FRoSTeD, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Nigellius

Nigellius

Hi, probably been mentioned, but new here and didn't spot it: if you're going to slow Ai cars down in a race so you can catch them up , make that an OPTION you can turn on our off, please, or restrict that behaviour to NOVICE races. Otherwise an awesome game.

Jack002 likes this.
  2. Cowboy

Cowboy Premium

Ive heard that if you drive the Hyundai Tiburon, the head of your driver will stick through the roof of your car.

3. Nigellius

Nigellius

Does it come with a sunroof option? :-)

Frenzyhero likes this.
  4. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

The tuning sheets A B C need to be fixede why... if we have 3 difference engine settings then alle 3 settings will have the same engineA setting so it´s not possible to have a 450 and a 500 an 550 pp setting on each A/B/C setting sheets.

5. Mike_grpA

Mike_grpA

Well that's what people get for driving Hyundais lol :crazy:

Johnnypenso likes this.
  6. Le_Manuz

Le_Manuz

i cannot see it on the list
    - let us filter in car search and lobby option for race cars/normal cars/both
    we see from seasonals that Pd can filter a lot more than us,
    we want those options by year, by type, etc for online lobby
    - stop using tires restriction in the filters for allowed cars

-fix online NOW, you're loosing a lot of players ...

7. greenlightning

greenlightning

Agree 110% - add option to restrict power adding options, instead of restricting all tunes

alexnipi likes this.
  8. jdmfn

jdmfn

The LFA becoming unstable under braking is something I didn't experience in GT5 I tried find ways to fix it suspension, diff etc still can't do it...

9. MonstercaatUK

MonstercaatUK

I don't know if this was properly posted in the main post. When I'm in an ONLINE LOBBY I want to hear my music, same as when I'm in a race, not the music GT6 has. I tried different "fixes" and none seem to solve the problem with online music

10. pisquali

pisquali

Mid-Field historic race car Seasonal Challenge. Transmission reverts to stock. You can't even change the final in the stock trans for this challenge. After playing GT since the beginning & investing in a sim chair...I'm about ready to call it quits. To many issues

11. Retiredaf48

Retiredaf48

I have some problems with latest 600pp expert seasonal event. While probably nowhere near expert myself, I was able to win the one that was deleted 4/15. Currently, all things being equal, the Ferrari 330 should win this race every time. It's wt/hp ratio is 3.5 to 1. The car that usually win is the Toyota 7 race car with ratio of 3.9/1. Chap pearl (fan car) is an alternate choise but it comes n at 4.1/1. In order to compete the Toyota has to be limited to roughly 450 hp; the Chapperal drops to over 500 but weighs a ton. I bought the Audi 1937 car to run in the race but it handles like a brick in the last two turns going up the hill to the finish line. I attribute this to toe in setting returning to default as soon as u enter the race. If this is the case, that setting should be blanked out like the camber angle. I can see why this car killed the test driver.

Here are a few other issues I have with the game (I got a last start when my son loaned me a copy of gt5):
    -At the dealership you really have no idea what you are getting. The discription says one thing and the delivered car doesn't come with what's expected. I mean when you buy a "race car" you shouldn't have to spend $50k credit on engine tuning and other stuff that would be "standard".
    -I'd like to see some particulars on fuel tank size and fuel economy when considering a car for super races. The only info I've seen is the POS Corvette (the green one with white dot) has a 36 gallon tank and a note n the car discription on BMW/Mclearen car that it is really fuel efficient-accounts for it making 9 laps at Silverstone before pitting.
    -I get that the desire to level the playing field pp wise precludes buying a couple of cars that will clean up the whole game.
    Tires don't add or detract from pp, so why limit races to crappy ones. Perfect driving AI's have way too big of an advantage, especially when the usually have the best car available and start on the 1-3 pole positions. Even if you have an identical car, you have to wade thru 8-10 also ran to catch up. Realistically you never could baring an AI driving error.

This is probably sounding like a vent, but I think there are some litigimate points here. Glad to have found your site.

12. Street Racer 77

Street Racer 77

My game still shows 99% eventhough I golded everything!

What I golded:
    - All licence tests
    - All mission races
    - All coffee break events
    - All normal races from Beginner to Super
    - All Senna Races
    - All moon Missions
    - All Goodwood races
    - All Siera Rallyes from 500 Abarth to GT-R Nismo
    - All Redbull X Challenges + the 3 Vettel timechallenges
    - All Onemake races
    - Every Seasonal Event
    - GT Academy Round one

So why do I still don't have 100% ? WHat have I overseen?

13. Retiredaf48

Retiredaf48

Hope you got part of reply. Sometimes my computer skills are worse than driving. Anyway, good luck on the other 1%.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
  14. Sick Cylinder

Sick Cylinder Premium

Trapped in Pits Bug - car enters the pit, but is unable to leave

Although it can affect all drivers in online races it primarily affects Hosts. On average I would say that of the races I have hosted on GT6 with pit stops (about 200), in about 1 in 6 my car becomes trapped in the pits. These are my theories as to what activates this bug:

Theory 1: at some tracks the game awards a time penalty if the driver enters the pitlane too fast - it holds the car at the end of the stop for up to 10 seconds depending on the track. My theory is that if the Host speeds while entering pitlane the game attempts to give a time penalty, but becomes confused and doesn't release the car. When the pit bug strikes the filling of the fuel tank is not completed.

Theory 2: Any attempt by the Host to alter the default fuel setting on pit entry causes the bug. I have noticed that if I attempt to alter the fuel load I suffer the pit bug - it doesn't happen every time - probably half the time so now I never risk altering the fuel which is frustrating knowing that others have that advantage , but I can't use it.

I think that the bug strikes if the fuel selection confirmation occurs beyond a certain point in the pitlane - the game becomes confused and thinks it has no instruction on fuel so just starts the refuel then stops and holds the car.

Theory 3: As above, but relating to a change of tyre choice. If the tyre choice is not confirmed early enough the game holds the car in the pit.

@JockeP22 has a theory that the "Trapped in Pits Bug" does not happen if the number of compulsory stops is set to 0 and the drivers are left on their honour to carry out the agreed number of pit stops without enforcement from the game. I have not tried this yet, but will do so.

Any other experiences or theories regarding the "Trapped in Pits Bug" greatly appreciated.

@FRoSTeD - I didn't see this bug in the list, but maybe I missed it - if so many apologies. Understandably I find this long standing bug very frustrating.

15. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

Maybe you have only a second place in one of the championships races but stil has got gold in it. you need to finish all the races in 1st place in the championships. so tou have to check all those races

16. Dylan

Dylan Premium

Dude, you really need to update this list. It's been what, 13 or something updates? Just saying.

17. FRoSTeD

FRoSTeD

I don't have the time or the commitment to recheck, add, delete everything that has changed. Support for GT6 seems to have slowed, and I don't really expect any major updates for the game. I wouldn't be surprised if they held back and simply focused all their efforts on GT7. We'll have to wait for E3 to find out.

18. greenpo

greenpo

Well apart from making the game run better they must rebalance the cars.
    It is simple:
    - Asian cars are overpowered while all manufacturers like Toyota have fill the game with a dozen of cars that are useless
    - Contrary to what I mentioned they didn't include the proper version of supra
    - Interiors?
    - American cars are largely outnumbered by both European and especially Asian cars and are underpowered as hell - the '70 Dodge Charger cannot do a burnout?!
    There are surely more problems but these are for me the most important ones that HAVE to be fixed - I m not willing to buy a ps4 so I can play a proper game.

19. GTOMG

GTOMG

They've managed to fix 90% of the problems that I've come across, and I'm very thankful for that, as the game has become much better to play!

The problem I'm having now has to do with the G27 wheel's force feedback programming, it becomes very wonky, and interjects wrong when you're trying to counter-steer, usually sending you into a situation where the car skids from side to side, before eventually spinning out of control. Also, when the wheel is centered, and you let go, the force feedback does a similar misnomer, and crashes side to side, as though it's fighting itself, again sending the car out of control in an artificial fashion.

From my viewpoint the game has become much better with recent updates, and if this small, but extremely annoying problem could be fixed, I think I'd enjoy playing it even more.

20. Deepblu

Deepblu

folder in the garage that we can rename,example:
    kart
    muscle car
    vision
    etc....

Soren Jacquet and Gyro1780 like this.
  21. greatwartycoon

greatwartycoon

Don't you want to know how you're doing compared to the front of the pack? If your split times from the 1st place driver are decreasing, then you know you're gaining on them, and you're probably going faster than everyone else too. If your split times from the car immediately ahead of you are decreasing, that doesn't say anything about whether you're gaining on the leading driver.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  22. Skygrasper550

Skygrasper550 Premium

The physics. Good lord, the physics. All I want is for them to revert the physics back to pre-1.09. There. That's it. Honestly don't play GT6 much anymore because the physics keep changing, and worse, they keep changing for the worse. At the game's release, the Mazda RX-8 Type S '07 was perfectly balanced. But right now, I have tried every trick in the book to make the car understeer and be more balanced when drifting, but it still has that very annoying snap oversteer. Even with meticulous tuning, I still encounter that. I have NEVER encountered that back in the first few months after the game's release, and that's coming from a rough tune on said car.

23. ZedMan1996

ZedMan1996 (Banned)

Online players going invisible in lobby's.

WORST

GLITCH

EVER!

alexnipi and lbpomg95 like this.
  24. Fangin4Pinks

Fangin4Pinks

- Turbo/Intake noise in exterior view (GT2 style)
    - Vtec sound and pull (is there any at all?)
    - poking through barriers

- 400M SPEED TEST!!!

ZedMan1996 and chengman like this.
  25. chengman

chengman

Especially the speed test.

ZedMan1996 likes this.
  26. Fangin4Pinks

Fangin4Pinks

Yeah I miss it so much. Would be so easy to add in. Makes me want to go play older GTs :(
    Quarter mile is the true spirit of racing.

ZedMan1996 and chengman like this.
  27. H.Keslijinen

H.Keslijinen

The AI are terrible rubbish and need fixing. ASAP.

ZedMan1996 likes this.
  28. MyogiWarrior34

MyogiWarrior34

Got another theory earlier online in a Japanese/Multi-national room:

When you select certain cars, the bug triggers. But if you use the other cars and you enter the same way, the bug does not trigger.

Cars affected:
    Ferrari FXX
    Lamborghini Diablo GT

Course:
    Special Stage Route X

ZedMan1996 likes this.
  29. Oyashiro-sama

Oyashiro-sama

The most annoying things for me are:

> AI do never change to wet tires in arcade single player mode (ruins most of the fun)
    > No tire wear and fuel consumption in arcade mode (ruins almost all of the remaining fun)
    > No option to forbid power limiter in no tuning lobbies
    > Players not seeing each other online
    > No shuffle racing and the same maker list should at least have all premium cars
    > Trapped in Pit bug
    > The mad chase the rabbit mode, always the mad chase the rabbit!! Why not qualifying? And longer races?And tire/fuel consumption? And variable weather/time? Oh well...

If GT7/Sports will not address at least most of these problems, I don't think I'm buying a PS4...

Soren Jacquet likes this.
  30. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

And I also want the PD´s to fix this , When we drive in the game with a good set-up and the car is stable , then we go online with it with the same settings then The car is all over the track it loose grib on track. so the PD´s Have to solvede this BIG problem.