Things that confuse/annoy you

• Thread starter UnkaD
  • 2,191 comments
United States
So. California
UnkaD
I'm sitting here with something to get off my chest and couldn't find a thread that seems to fit. So, here you go. Anything that confuses you to the point of anger or frustration. Share and discuss as you please, but try to keep it civil.
Anyway, here's what I'm thinking at the moment. My nephew got an XBox 360 years back and played games. No big deal. Then at some point he started watching youtube videos of the games instead. Games that he already owned. I didn't get it.
Here's where anger sets in. He begged for an XBox One since had been watching videos of Fall Out 4, and he got one. But he only played the game for about a week and a half.
Now he has a 360 that just collects dust, and an XBox One that's pretty much just a youtube player. Not even game videos anymore. It's all just guys being as loud and abnoxious as possible, talking about nothing at all into a camera phone.
:banghead:

When that little fruit fly keeps trying to fly into your ear at 4 in the morning?

Why people aren't smart enough to realize how to accomplish simple tasks quicker to not get in the way of others?

-Goes to Self-Checkout aisle in shop-

-Scans item, places in bagging area-

"Please insert the item into the bagging area."

W H Y

How anything that came from Vine be funny. I see them and they make no sense.

confusedblackgirl.jpg

There's less atmospheric pressure at higher altitudes, so rising hot air will also expand due to lower pressure, which also spreads the heat across a larger area, making it colder.
Ok. So you can knd of compare it to center of gravity when standing on thin ice. Laying flat out will reduce the amount of mass put on a specific point. Therefore, the amount of mass on a central point would be the heat. And the heat spreads out just like the mass over the central point.

Is that a good comparison? Or silly words? :lol: It makes sense to me...

I always go to self-checkout lines to save time, but it doesn't always work out that way.

It's the people who take their sweet time putting their money away when could shove a bum to make room for the next customer that annoy me.

Sadly a lot of self-checkout systems closed down likely due to the lack of activity it got. Those were great to use until some smart guy decided it would be good to use a weight sensor that prevents you from proceeding through a transaction until you put your scanned item on it. The sensor on occasion decides to not get along.

Try being the self checkout operator. Now that's frustrating on a whole other level.

Customer's in general confuse me. Shoving items in your face without saying anything and expecting you to know what they want, abusing you for things that are out of your control, ungrateful. I could go on but I've got to go back to serving customers. :irked:

When you stack two bowls of different sizes in the cupboard and the top one keeps rocking like a *!@#ing perpetual motion machine for hours and hours.

OK, minutes.

Ok, it might be seconds... but it's bloody annoying.

And those tiny little flies that bounce around inside your windscreen.

The whole idea of "tidying up" and "doing you hair" trying to look your best for 1-4 Hours. Not only does it feel redundant since it is for a brief period and future events will make this obsolete, but I honestly think you are hiding your true identity and not looking fake but sometimes acting fake for that period if you choose to act totally different, since you only do it for this moment and not in any other situation. No wonder people have problems with trust.

This is more on the confusin side though there some hints of annoyance, though it could be just me being "anti-formal" as people tend to tag me with that title.

If I look like a "mess" normally, I'll show up looking like a mess whenever I can (not deliberate but I won't try to look "nice") (I know there is a thing I hate called codes sometimes). :P. One of the reasons why I'm not attending my schools formal at the end of the year, so many people trying hard, not being themselves I'll have a 🤬 time.

People who hate on things that are popular, but without any valid reason.

And no, I don't mean hipsters. I mean people who say things like "I hate pop(ular) music" but then either give no reason, or give the reason "the artists have no talent."

Another good example is "I hate Twitter/Twitter is stupid (you can substitute any other social media app/site there)." Why? For what reason do you have to hate Twitter? Just don't use it! I have no use for it, therefore I just don't use it. Just because you have no use for it doesn't mean you have to hate it.

People who hate on things that are popular, but without any valid reason.

And no, I don't mean hipsters. I mean people who say things like "I hate pop(ular) music" but then either give no reason, or give the reason "the artists have no talent."

Another good example is "I hate Twitter/Twitter is stupid." Why? For what reason do you have to hate Twitter? Just don't use it! I have no use for it, therefore I just don't use it. Just because you have no use for it doesn't mean you have to hate it.

Y E S

that's like being invited to a wedding and wearing a tracksuit and a old shirt
Honestly, I would do that, though instead of a tracksuit, wear Boardies :) (unless, you know, a code comes into place which they often are).

Because the days of restricted messaging disappeared with old Nokias and other dumb phones. The character limit seems like a gimmick, however, one that is quite popular.
At least you have a reason to dislike it. That doesn't bother me. It's just the people who go on hating things with no reason.

Back