Things you would like to see in GT5 other than cars?

• Thread starter Inkil
  • 4,066 comments
Well clearly if not cars then the main thing is tracks everything thing else is secondary. I would like to see the return of A-Spec points with a leaderboard or XP used in such a way as to reward you more for running a weaker car.

i have the greatest idea!

you know how you can't qualify for races outside of championships?

well, what if your grid position was decided by the challenge rating?

like, if we use GT4's spec points rating, you'd start in a different position depending on that score.

I'd like to see a new mode where we can drive our cars on some of the best roads around the world, like actual roads that weren't built just for racing. and maybe we could race on them too? but roads like that one in the episode of Top Gear UK where all three guys were driving American cars(Jeremy in the Corvette ZR1, James in the Cadillac, and Richard in the Challenger), and they were on their way to the Bonneville Salt Flats place, and they took a detour on that windy mountain-type road.

I'd like to be able to drive my cars in the game on roads like that, and not just pure racing circuits every time...

Sounds like you need fujimi kaido. ^

yeah that was actually my favorite track in Forza 3 when I tried that game. But I'd like to see more tracks like that where we could just have fun driving our cars, instead of racing them all the time...

I forget what the site was, but a little while ago I found a site that named the top ten best driving roads in the world. PD should look at them and add them, it would be alot of fun!

I'd like to see a button where you change the oil in all your cars or maybe a tick box next to each car where you can tick to change oil and wash it .

Also in my lobby when I'm choosing my car for online racing I would like to have the option to sort by date acquired like I can in gt mode .

PD should bring back car setting "presets" they had in GT5P - e.g. the ability to save three different setups for each car (A, B, and C). That was a great feature in GT5P, and was surprised to see it missing from GT5. I was really happy to see the Performance Point system get introduced in GT5 as that was another GT5P feature I missed. Maybe the next update will bring back the presets 👍

I'd like to keep track of all my lap times (in all races) a bit better. If there would be a way to store all best lap times for each car and being able to filter them by car/performance/hp/tires etc. i'd be a happy camper.

Some sort of Optional/Selectable 'boost' facility for the AI in A Spec.

You could do A Spec the way it is now, but for replayability, add an option to boost the AI cars if you choose to go back and redo an event for fun later, without having to slow your own car down and therefore maintain decent lap times.

This came to mind doing the Lupo 'Ring race again just for the hell of it. Really enjoy tearing around there in that car but wish the opposition would keep up for more than one or two corners ;-) Could be a great fight if they were a bit quicker.

I know we can slow our own car down, but why should we have to reduce our speed so that identical AI cars can keep up?

Things you would like to see in GT5 other than cars?
Race Tracks.
AI difficulty.
Better physics.
A proper tuning model. (which includes street cars being "allowed" to add downforce.
C'mon, I have 7.5 million dollars, but I can't figure out how to add downforce to a car?
Events for regular cars that pay out more than $12.50 USD in A-Spec mode.
Yes, it'd be nice to race 300HP common sports cars and actually win something in the game worth my time.

That's about all we need.

I know that I'm going against the OP, but I would like a LOT more SUV's.

Here's a list:
Mercedes Benz G55 AMG
Toyota Land Cruiser (Recent Models)
Nissan Patrol (Recent models)
Infiniti QX 45
Range Rover (Vogue and Sport)
Lexus LX570

If you were an arab like me, you would know why I want them ;)

I would also like an updated car list, basically, if there would be new cars every month or 3 months or so, that would be a great addition to the game. Another great addition to the game would be off road driving (no not rally, off road, with SUVs).

Latest Posts

Back