CAMAROBOY69 Premium Messages 18,565 Michigan Messages CAMAROBOY69 Aug 11, 2004 #31 Are those Cutlass' 4 wheel drive? :lol
DRIFT GOD Messages 2,611 Messages DRIFTGOD187 Aug 11, 2004 #32 CAMAROBOY69 found one of those cutlass's on ebay one day, lol it looked sooooo gay
CAMAROBOY69 Premium Messages 18,565 Michigan Messages CAMAROBOY69 Aug 12, 2004 #33 CAMAROBOY69 found one of those cutlass's on ebay one day, lol it looked sooooo gay Click to expand... I wish I could remember what it sold for. I cant even imagine driving somethign that looked like that. Where is the step bar to get into it??
CAMAROBOY69 found one of those cutlass's on ebay one day, lol it looked sooooo gay Click to expand... I wish I could remember what it sold for. I cant even imagine driving somethign that looked like that. Where is the step bar to get into it??
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,163 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Aug 12, 2004 #34 it has a tractor beam underneath.