this game is far too easy

• Thread starter Auto__1
  • 42 comments
Originally posted by Auto__1
yea, i try play games quickly.. dunno y.. for me theres only two types of games, really easy or really long/hard. i have never found a game that is just pure fun and spent ages playing it.

Vice City. Takes awhile and its FUN :). I go through my games casually and love every second of it that I can...

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Vice City. Takes awhile and its FUN :). I go through my games casually and love every second of it that I can...

its actually quite funny you mentioned that because i bought vice city and wrc 2 less than an hour ago... just gotta wait a few hours for my folks to go home.

Yeahm Im waiting for WRC2 to come out in the US (unless it already is). Im a big rally fan and have been waiting for the second one to come along (since the first one was out of wack.....waaaaayy out of wack). Could you tell me how it is when you get the chance? I heard it was good but havent seen a review...

i rented it this weekend and to tell you the truth, first impressions were that it sucked, they start you off in a country with concrete on one side of the road and rails on the other and a road just big enough for the car.

so i bought metal gear 2 substance and colin mcrae 3. i took them back today though, if u want to know why then look in the PS2 area.

but im gonna give wrc another chance, i mean atleast it lets you choose to be any car you want, tells you how many races and championships its won, how many years its been going, it lets you choose any driver. and it had every single country that the WRC has so its quite good in that sense, i just need to get used to the driving quicker and i'll like the game better.

EDIT: okay i just got the cases out of the car and i think i may need to buy a new memory card now as mine only has just over 2000Kb free space and the total MINIMUM usage for wrc2 and vice city is 2000kb!!! vice city only has 500kb minimum and wrc2 has 1500kb minimum... the dudes who made it must be crazy.

Originally posted by meeekael
WTF!!!!

Miles actuallt made a structured post OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got Concept right...so i can borrow it right miles??

nah i didnt, i went twice to central park and they didnt have it both times... im gonna wait a while.

Goto Electronics Boutique in Chartwell, or Bond and Bond in Town.......I was there yesterday and they had it both times I looked....

Did the insurance company give you vouchers or cash??

:cheers:

Well i havent GTconcept, ive done 52 % in about 50mins
but it does look relatively easy. Love your kittles avatar Aut01

Well i havent completed GTconcept but ive done 52 % in about 50mins b4 i started playing FFX
but it does look relatively easy. Love your kittles avatar Aut01

Yes i agree this game is far too easy but it is all just a time filler for the eargerly awaited GT4 mmm gets here in january, concept was completed in two hours fr too easy i hope GT4 is not like this.:D

Back