This game worth a buy?

• Thread starter Ascendancy
  • 34 comments
I have to say definitely yes. I got AC on PS4 for a song and then about a month later got ACC also on PS4 and I think since then I've loaded up GTS no more than twice. I never thought GTS was a real sim but I didn't realize how bad it was until I got my hands on AC/ACC. I'm still trying to build up my SA so I can join the competition servers but that's really part of the fun. I am hoping that there will be at least some performance improvements with PS5 if not some graphical updates straight from Kunos for it. Which I would happily pay a fair price for.

All that being said I still wish I had a PC that could run both as with the mods and downloadable setups it would be just about the only racing sim I would need for a long while next to WRC9 & Dirt 2.0 for my off-road needs. I do wish they would allow at least setups to be DL'd on consoles though.

I think ACC is a great game. I bought a ps4pro for it and after the patch I don't regret.

In addition to the great physics and the sound, I particularly love the fact that you can save during a race. That makes 24 hours races finally possible.

I think ACC is a great game. I bought a ps4pro for it and after the patch I don't regret.

In addition to the great physics and the sound, I particularly love the fact that you can save during a race. That makes 24 hours races finally possible.
I got 18hrs into one and my game save disappeared 350 odd laps , gutted but im sure that's fixed now , wouldn't do another as the rain effects are crap now.

I had save game troubles to.

My safe path: Save your game. And if you want to quit ACC, go to the main menu first and only then quit the game.

Back