This guy is pretty good. [Videos]Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter tabs
  • 8 comments
  • 543 views
Messages
2,421
United States
Southern California
Check out the Video section. 👍 👍 👍

Link: http://jerryc.tw/

Note: If the background music for the page gets in the way, you can turn it off by clicking on the green Stop button (lower right-hand corner).
 
Click on the red arrows to download them.
 
Duh!

Hah thannks.

He is a good guitarist, you're right. But it's sort of another example of "if it's hard it must be good." It sort of has a Van Halen vibe to it, which is a band that has a success that has long escaped me. If all of that guitar was done by some other intrument, nobody would like it. It sounds like the music they use for video-game credits.
 
exigeracer
He is a good guitarist, you're right. But it's sort of another example of "if it's hard it must be good."
I've never liked showing off, either. Great, you can run pentatonic scales at 200bpm. Even though I can't touch that, I'm not impressed.

However, this guy is really good, and I like his stuff. The "showing off" characteristics are there, but since this really forms the "vocals" of the songs, it's great.

I wish I could do pick sweeps :(
 
exigeracer
...It sort of has a Van Halen vibe to it, which is a band that has a success that has long escaped me.

I love Van Halen, which is probably why I like this guy's stuff.
 
I'll check it at home, thanks. :)
 
I've seen his "Canon Rock" video before. Pretty good stuff. 👍
 
Back