This is Audi's New Vision Gran Turismo Car (And Yes, It's Actually Real)

This car is hitting all the right notes for me. It has the R8 Quattro looks with a striking racing body.
The full electric audi will probably be in Gr. X, But will the Sister Audi be placed in Gr. 3 or Gr. 2?

I wonder if ford would do a vision gt?

This car is hitting all the right notes for me. It has the R8 Quattro looks with a striking racing body.
The full electric audi will probably be in Gr. X, But will the Sister Audi be placed in Gr. 3 or Gr. 2?

I wonder if ford would do a vision gt?

It is GrX for the electric one and GR1 for the Hybrid.

Ford has been on the Coming soon list of VGT's since the beginning.

i1gRjgSrhPuVBz.jpg

The white grille with the 4 black teeth at the top is giving me nightmares.

Otherwise I like the one with the black grille and the throwback turbine wheels.

Just a question for Kaz?? What is next after this update? are we getting another monthly update Kaz? can you please at least let us know that we are and what is the future of this game? Have you thought on how to boost your sales in this game? there is a lot of people that haven't bought this game because they are waiting for more cars, we need Hondas and classic JDMs. also a Mustang 5.0 Fox, and for sure a GNX, you know the all time muscles....We don't have a Nissan Silvia or a 300zx Twin Turbo, common Kaz...

I looked it up, it's a Gr1 actually.

Which is stupid, but I guess the far is too powerful for Gr3

Does that mean we can give it a try at dragon trail tonight?! Not that it would ever come between me and my LM55 :bowdown:

also a Mustang 5.0 Fox ~~ common Kaz...
Yes!
If PD wants to swing by the house... I have a pristine 92lx, original paint/glass/interior etc. sitting in the garage they can scan/model...
They can do instrumented testing too if they want, it's a little warmed up...but maintains FoMoCo parts and small cubes...

This car incorporates numerous elements of our new design language such as the inverted single frame in the vehicle’s color that will be typical for our new e-tron models.

Can somebody explain this a bit better for me? I think I get it but I'm wading through PR-speak here.

Back