this is so wrong

  • Thread starter Thread starter colj00
  • 133 comments
  • 26,326 views
Even faster.

very nice, very nice...

just raced a bunch of folks with the mira on tsukuba, came 2nd out of a KTM crossbow, VGT mercedes and audi R18.
 
That Mira is fast for sure.

On a side note, I was able to hit 280 MPH with the Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '10. Not including the supercharger.
 
We all like fast cars, I know I certainly do. But this is ridiculous!
I used to love trying to squeeze every last ounce of power out of a car to touch upon 250mph, but now... Some of you might have seem the Hennessey Venom clip on YouTube of its 225mph run. It's incredible, that should be the absolute upper echelon of performance. They way it keeps exceletating past 200mph is astounding. At the moment, my far sexier, but far less powerful VGT is thrashing it!! Please bring back the reality before it gets out if hand.

You didn't see this video then?



But, I agree, many things need to be fixed.
 
the tuning, the AI, the engine sounds...

some people have reported lighting issues...
Lighting issues a lot. Flickering back ends when you are closing gap to a car. Track surface glitched away (driving on the sky). Intro before a race stuttering. This game was delivered in really bad condition.

Sony: We have to deliver.
PD: The game isn`t finished.
Sony: Never mind.
PD: We do a day 1 patch of 1.2 GB.
Sony: We don`t care. We start project "micro transactions" immediately.
PD: Look at the interwebz. We 🤬 up the game.
Sony: Look at the interwebz. You 🤬 up project "micro transactions".
 
Last edited:
Has this been patched? I upgraded everything for this car and wasn't able to get such a high pp. I wonder if I missed something.
 
Has this been patched? I upgraded everything for this car and wasn't able to get such a high pp. I wonder if I missed something.
ya 1.02 fixed it.

probably was a bad idea to make this thread haha
 
bummer, I guessed i missed out on the trolling fun. lol
 
bummer, I guessed i missed out on the trolling fun. lol
it was pretty funny while it lasted, didn't steer though but i did manage to pull of the tour of japan with it.
 
it was pretty funny while it lasted, didn't steer though but i did manage to pull of the tour of japan with it.
You actually got it do win something?! I was planning on grinding Like the Wind with it, but I went through career so slow that by the time I actually unlocked the race, the car's been patched.
 
You actually got it do win something?! I was planning on grinding Like the Wind with it, but I went through career so slow that by the time I actually unlocked the race, the car's been patched.

ah just drop 140k on a ZZII fully tuned. it will pwn those LMP's.
 
ah just drop 140k on a ZZII fully tuned. it will pwn those LMP's.
Does it have good handling? I might use it for the 24 Min of Le Mans if it actually does pwn LMPs :drool:
 
Does it have good handling? I might use it for the 24 Min of Le Mans if it actually does pwn LMPs :drool:

yeah its great, and its 4WD...

wont corner as good as the LMP's though
 
Back