This may be a long shot..

  • Thread starter Thread starter corny
  • 8 comments
  • 1,981 views
Messages
8
but still, do any of you guys out there know where i can buy skyline-ish taillights for a Nissan 200sx S14?
 
What like this?
s144.jpg


I have no idea. I don't think they make any conversion kits, you'd have to retrofit oem or aftermarket ones.
 
arrgh :scared:

You'll have to make Skyline taillight fit, I dont know of any Skyline-ish taillights that will fit out of the box.
 
VIPERGTSR01
:lol: At least it's a Yokohama plate. That's where I'm originally from! :D
 
To you have pics of the front?
 
If you want anything for a car....CHECK EBAY FIRST!!!! You can pretty much find anything on ebay.
 
Not good taste!

Or live animals!
 
Shouldn't this have been posted in the'Questionable modfications' thread?
 
BlazinXtreme
If you want anything for a car....CHECK EBAY FIRST!!!! You can pretty much find anything on ebay.

Thats for sure, I was looking up golf karts recently, and found the flinstones car up for sale :dopey:
 
Back