This picture made my day.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tomo 427-MS
  • 197 comments
  • 25,670 views
Best thread atm

original


Gran Turismo 5
'The real Flying simulator'

Because driving on the road is to predictable
 
Last edited:
Put up a picture of the GT5 cover, and see who can trash it the most.

Nice GT5 'fan' site we have here.

Most of the comments aren't evenly remotely humorous anyway.
 
Some people say he spent 6 years making GT5,
and spent the whole time high as a kite.
All we know is, he's called The Kaz.
 
Put up a picture of the GT5 cover, and see who can trash it the most.

Nice GT5 'fan' site we have here.

Most of the comments aren't evenly remotely humorous anyway.

Chill, its a bit of fun
Its the Best thread atm because GTplanet is just filled with a bunch of moaning threads

if you don't like it, don't let the door hit you
 
Truthfully, I am actually making fun of the moaning.... I think everyone else is too.
 
Making fun of moaners, haters, lovers, and the game. It's called a roast. Stick your neck out, go ahead.
 
GT5 - The Real Jazz Music Simulator

GT5 - More miatas than your fat arse will ever fit into

GT4.5 +/- some features

GT5 - More concept and fictional cars than Burnout!

GT5 - Now with nauseating interior view vibrations

GT5 - complete with shimmering GT logo every 30 seconds
 
Last edited:
original


''Scr*w Grand Theft Auto..........cheats included''
 
Wow, this got a lot more attention than I thought it would when I started it :lol:

Great comments guys, keep it up!
 
^^ Lol love how you saying that sort of killed the thread.
 
OR,

It might say "The Real Driving Simulator" but... ...it isn't.


OR

The longest menu loading times... ... ... ... in the world.

:lol:HAHAHA

GT5
The most commented on Gran Turismo... ..... ..... ...
... .... ...in the world.
 
When that film Skyline came out, I was ages looking for a tiny GT icon on the posters.

I thought they might have finally dropped the GT title in favour of the most popular car ever made in 300 different variations since 1957.
 
When that film Skyline came out, I was ages looking for a tiny GT icon on the posters.

I thought they might have finally dropped the GT title in favour of the most popular car ever made in 300 different variations since 1957.

Haha, I just understood what you meant...


here is a poster for the much anticipated GT6: LOOK its even got a RELEASE DATE!!!

skyline_poster_2.jpg
 
Beginner through extreme (level 0- 25) - 239,080 xp.
Endurance (level 25-40) - 7,337,652 xp.
(Merely 1668 Indy grinds)

GT5 - the ultimate punchline generator.
 
^^ Lol love how you saying that sort of killed the thread.

I brought it into this world, I can damn well take it out! :lol:
:P
 
tomo 427 S/C
I brought it into this world, I can damn well take it out! :lol:
:P

^^GT5 - Go APE:censored:!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That guy from Jaws - We gonna need a bigger UCD.
 
GT(almost)5: Maybe reach 5 in next patch. Maybe never...
 
GT5 - You "WERE" a loyal fan.
This and a pic with Kaz "smacking" are the best ones. Epic thread indeed.
The only sad part it's about a game's series that used to be my favorite for so long years. -.-"
 
GT5 - Worth the wait

Internet Connection required to (hopefully) get the complete game
 
Last edited:
I just realised,
THAT'S WHAT KAZ SAID ABOUT THE SEASONAL EVENTS!!!
💡

Brilliant, Sherlock!

No sarcasm involved



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry for weird post, but this is one of my first photoshop attempts. It looks absolutely horrible, but if it's not finished, it PD, right!?
 
Last edited:
So now we can't even look up without seeing yet another Nissan Skyline.
 
Gran Turismo 5 - the real SKYLINE simulator!
 
Gran Turismo 5-The Real "Don't hit the cones!" Simulator. :dopey:
OR
Gran Turismo 5-Where Racers are made, then ruined before you can say "Approaching Sound Barrier!" :sly:

I'm just kidding, I really love thie game, but I had to chip in.
 
took a while for GT5
but it was finally brought to life
If youre waiting for a fix
better wait for GT6
and what about GT7
at this rate Ill be in heaven

Sorry about that its late here and the tea tasted funny...
 
Back