This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

Apologies for the Delay in Making This Announcement. :(
This was due to me "swanning off" on holiday for a Week !! :cool::cheers:

So last Tuesday's update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual. :grumpy::(:odd:

But at least the Cars were updated...👍 but BOTH have been Repeated "OFTEN" and in these exact same colours. 👎👎👎

Special Paints Wise = (All are Repeat Candy Metallics) :cool: and carrying on from last week...

Greens = G3 to G9 inclusive, Blues = B1 to B8 inclusive, Purple = P1.
(Yes, i know that it would have made more sense to have included B9 instead of P1, but Polyphony never do the Obvious !!)

So nothing new, since I "discovered" the M.Ex. in Week 3 !!!

[ this Concludes Today's Public Service Announcement.]

So last Tuesday's update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual. :grumpy::(:odd:

But at least the Cars were updated...👍 but BOTH have been Repeated "OFTEN" and in these exact same colours. 👎👎👎

Special Paints Wise = (All are Repeat Candy Metallics) :cool: and carrying on from last week...

(Yes, i know that it would have made more sense to have included B9 instead of P1, but Polyphony never do the Obvious !!)

There's no B9 paint chip ;)

Disgusting - first PD take a whole month off of car modelling in May (even though 2 weeks was compulsory due to the Emperor), now you bugger off for a week leaving your one critical duty untouched... :sly::lol:

Had to actually take a look myself last week. Bloody cheek!!! :P

More seriously I do appreciate your public service announcements and read them (almost!) every week 👍

Last edited:
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190709124345.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190709124406.png

So Yesterdays update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual. :grumpy::(:odd:
and the Cars are the same as last week, as this is a minor update week...

Special Paints Wise = Carrying on from last week....

Candy Metallics = (Purple) P2 to P5 and P7 to P9 (ie no P6) :confused: , (Red) R2 + R3.
Large Flakes = (White) W1 + W2, and (Grey?) K1.
Small Flakes = (White) W1 + W2, and (Grey) K1.
Liquid Metallics = (Grey) K1.

So nothing new I'm sorry to say...

[This Concludes Today's Public Service Announcement.]

[Edit: To Correct Paint Chips, per Racer93's comment.]

Last edited:
So Yesterdays update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual. :grumpy::(:odd:
and the Cars are the same as last week, as this is a minor update week...

Special Paints Wise = Carrying on from last week....

Candy Metallics = (Purple) P2 to P5 and P7 to P9 (ie no P6) :confused:
Large Flakes = (Red) R2 + R3, (White) W1 + W2, and (Grey?) K1.
Small Flakes = (White) W1 + W2, and (Grey) K1.
Liquid Metallics = (Grey) K1.

So nothing new I'm sorry to say...

[This Concludes Today's Public Service Announcement.]
Just a small correction: R2 and R3 are actually candy mettalic paints, not large flakes 👍

I'd bet that the HRE wheels and other items will be available in a remarkable update - not simply in one of the more typical updates, but in a 2.0 update or something. For example, more stickers and helmets. Or perhaps even more real car paint colors, or other options like additional accessories to use in the livery editor, like different windshield banner styles or light covers, etc.

I'd bet that the HRE wheels and other items will be available in a remarkable update - not simply in one of the more typical updates, but in a 2.0 update or something. For example, more stickers and helmets. Or perhaps even more real car paint colors, or other options like additional accessories to use in the livery editor, like different windshield banner styles or light covers, etc.
Was wondering why there were HRE wheels stickers in the livery editor... Also, custom windshield banners need to become a thing.

Also, custom windshield banners need to become a thing.

Or at least more default options. Maybe we could have various racing series’ number stickers as defaults, too, so we could easily have something like a Super GT number sticker with custom numbers, but without having to use a bunch of custom decals. Same goes for windshield banners, for series that have relatively uniform banners.

Not forgetting as well the option to NOT have a horribly placed race car number/sponsor sticker placed where you want to have
other decals etc.

Yeah. Maybe, instead of the placement being 100% customizable, there could be additional pre-set placements of number stickers that are based on the real-world places that number stickers are usually placed. For example, I recall that many real-world Ferrari 458 racecars have their number sticker placed a lot closer to the front wheels, whereas in GTS it’s almost right in the middle.

Bizarre...

That's going to blow @BasherB59 's mind! :lol:

Not to mention mess up a million spreadsheets...! :sly:

Just checked my Spreadsheet & looks like a New one to Me !! 👍
:cheers: Cheers PD, that's another one off my "Missing or Not Yet Released" List !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
[Mind Officially Blown :eek:] :lol:

I'm out "Training" every Tuesday Evening & don't get home until around 10.30.
When I'll be starving hungry.
Which is why, if I do updates they're usually on a Wednesday Lunchtime or after work.
I'm also going to wait to update my Spreadsheet...as I might have "missed" one of the other Colours too.
:cool:

Braw!

I hope that I have that new Y4 Matte Metallic paint in my Mile Exchange as I have a couple of yellow cars coming up.

I was hoping to have the alternate selection as there is a wheel there I hadn't purchased before, but I got the same as seemingly most people.

At least the Cars were updated...👍 The Merc / AMG Safety Car is back in Orange (PLEASE GIVE US THE RED ONE PD !!!!):bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

But the Ford Mustang (group 3) Road Car is "Race Red" (per Racer93) this time around....👍 :cool:
I believe that Previously it's been offered in : Competition Orange / Oxford White / Deep Impact Blue / Triple Yellow / Shadow Black.
(at least, those are the ones I've got...unless I've missed one)

Special Paints Wise, and carrying on from last week...

Aluminium Metallic = K1
Chrome = K1
Matte Metallic = R1, O1 + O2, Y1 to Y5, G1 to G6.

So 2 NEW COLOURS FOR ME THIS WEEK ... Y4 + Y5 MM ............ YIPEEE !!!!! 👍👍 :cheers:
(since I only "discovered" the M.Ex. in Week 3 !!!)

Basher skips off to Work, a Happy Bunny ! ....:lol::lol::lol:

Except to say...

CVPI93 - No Idea WTF happened to your M. Ex update !! :eek::eek::eek:

[2nd Edit: just re-checked my spreadsheet & appears that I've got a total of 594, out of (I think) 599 ? Getting there, slowly but surely. :cool:]

Last edited:
I got the lineup with white WRX on Tuesday, but today when I checked MiEx the car mysteriously changed to the red Mustang. I thought I was going crazy until I saw this thread. Weird :boggled: Gonna check again tomorrow, maybe PD put an alternating schedule?

Also, with Y4 Matte Metallic now out, if my predictions are correct we only have 4 more paints missing based on the possible hue/finishes shown so far:
R2 Matte Metallic
G9 Matte Metallic
G6 Dark Flakes L
G7 Dark Flakes L

I predict we'll see them by 2023 :lol:

Back