This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

Wohoo 1 new color:lol:
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190611111443.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190611111459.png

So Yesterdays update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual. :grumpy::(:odd:
and the Cars are the same as last week, as this is a minor update week...

Special Paints Wise = (All are Colourshifts) :cool:

BBP, BPP1, PPP, PPR, POY, RYG, OYG, YGB,
GGB2, GBB2, GBP1, GBP2, BPP2, BPR, PPY, PRY.

So just the one "New" Colour (GBB2) for me !!! (But anything new is appreciated, as I'm a "Completist") 👍:cheers::D

[ this Concludes Today's Public Service Announcement.]

Oh, boy. We've entered color shifts territory. There shouldn't be too many of these left. I could see another week, maybe two, of color shifts before they switch to another paint category.

Oh, boy. We've entered color shifts territory. There shouldn't be too many of these left. I could see another week, maybe two, of color shifts before they switch to another paint category.

Where we're going we dont need eyes!

I too bought all the remaining colourshifts. I like them. That's like 8,000 points right there.

To me there's only two types of paints worthwhile. OEM manufactuer or colourshifts.

And maybe the chromes.

Whats with all the colourshifts? Because it was very successful?

They're going through the different paint categories. This is the second consecutive week of color shifts. As I said last week, they should burn through this one fairly quickly. There might be another week of color shifts before they switch to another category.

So last Tuesday's update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual. :grumpy::(:odd:

But at least the Cars were updated...👍
The BMW M4 (Gr.X) Safety Car was back in Red and the Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 Road Car (N500) appeared in Crystal Red Tintcoat. :cool:
Previously it's been in: Laguna Seca Blue/Velocity Yellow Tintcoat/Torch Red/Gran Turismo Silver/Arctic White/Night Race Blue Metallic.

Special Paints Wise = (All are Repeat Colourshifts) :cool:

POG1, RGB, YGP, YBP1, YBP2, GBR, GPY, BPY, BPG, BRG, POG2, PYB, PGB, RW, OW, YW.

So nothing new, since I "discovered" the M.Ex. in Week 3 !!!

Of all the things in GT Sport, under utilisation of the Mileage store is what baffles me the most. How difficult is it to add more driver poses, suits, helmets, wheels, minor (visual) car customisations etc.

I feel like one guy could add hundreds of pieces of content over the course of the game’s lifespan. PD could even charge for items if you don’t have the mileage points. Most of us seem to be maxed out on 99,000 (or whatever it is).

Add all the tow and switch stickers every week as well. The ones that get me, are when the windscreen stickers are deleted :mad:

So Yesterday's update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual. :grumpy::(:odd:

Plus the Cars weren't updated, as this is their second week on offer..

Special Paints Wise =

(Repeat Colourshifts) GW1, GW2, BW, PW, PZW, PZK.
(Repeat Candy Metallics) P6, O1, O2, Y1 to Y5 inclusive, G1, G2.

So nothing new, since I "discovered" the M.Ex. in Week 3 !!!

AlanH49 - Totally Agree, a lot of us have expressed similar opinions on here over the last Year or So. M.Ex. is a great Idea, very much under-utilised in this game.

I don't get why they always release the Lancer in red, is their a problem with the other colours or something or are PD simply unaware
they put other colours available for it like the Atenza?

I don't get why they always release the Lancer in red, is their a problem with the other colours or something or are PD simply unaware
When you do a custom race with the Lancer or Atenza, the AI always use other different colors, so that's probably a choice of PD to not release these other colors. A strange choice.

Is there any way to get the cool race liveries you see on the AI cars in GT League races? If not, that would be the perfect addition to the mileage exchange for those of us who suck at making their own.
Nope, there's no official way to get them. And I agree with you, PD should add liveries to Mileage Exchange, it really needs new content. People recreate some of the AI liveries on the discovery section, but good luck trying to find them...

There are other colours for the car but for some reason PD has not released them officially so far, just like the Atenza. Just one of those PD weirdness...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-special-cars-color-variation-list.381851/

Bit of a surprise for me today, ADVAN Racing RZ II. 3 different colours.

Have they been released before?
Same question from me.

They're all old.

Full list of rims here (shameless self plug): https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-sport-complete-wheel-rims-list.379321/

There are other colours for the car but for some reason PD has not released them officially so far, just like the Atenza. Just one of those PD weirdness...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-special-cars-color-variation-list.381851/

They're all old.

Full list of rims here (shameless self plug): https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-sport-complete-wheel-rims-list.379321/

Thanks mate. 👍

EDIT: @LeGeNd-1 Just checked your excellent list and have confirmed I'm missing only 2 of RAYS.

Last edited:
Back