This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

Also, with Y4 Matte Metallic now out, if my predictions are correct we only have 4 more paints missing based on the possible hue/finishes shown so far:
R2 Matte Metallic
G9 Matte Metallic
G6 Dark Flakes L
G7 Dark Flakes L

I predict we'll see them by 2023 :lol:
:lol::lol::lol: Yup that would be about right !!

My spreadsheet matches those, but I'm also "Missing" P1 Dark Candy Met. :(
(I have a HUGE "Landmark" Birthday coming up, so I'm hoping PD will take note & repeat it for me !!) ;)

My spreadsheet matches those, but I'm also "Missing" P1 Dark Candy Met. :(
Week 3 was its first appearance.

My sheet has a gap for B2 Half Matte as well as R2 Matte Metallic. The other three are just tails at this point, although I agree possible given the existence of other G6/7 Darks and G9s in every other non-Dark finish.

I got the same update and bought all the wheels and some of the paint...

Huh??? Did I get a completely different mileage exchange update? Because this is what showed up for me.

AHjlAGS.jpg

f5U1wUQ.jpg

HgMrX11.jpg

How come you have a different update ? That's weird...

So Yesterdays update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual. :grumpy::(:odd:

At least the Cars were updated...👍 The Merc / AMG Safety Car is back in Orange (PLEASE GIVE US THE RED ONE PD !!!!):bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

But the Ford Mustang (group 3) Road Car is "Race Red" (per Racer93) this time around....👍 :cool:
I believe that Previously it's been offered in : Competition Orange / Oxford White / Deep Impact Blue / Triple Yellow / Shadow Black.
(at least, those are the ones I've got...unless I've missed one)

Special Paints Wise, and carrying on from last week...

Aluminium Metallic = K1
Chrome = K1
Matte Metallic = R1, O1 + O2, Y1 to Y5, G1 to G6.

So 2 NEW COLOURS FOR ME THIS WEEK ... Y4 + Y5 MM ............ YIPEEE !!!!! 👍👍 :cheers:
(since I only "discovered" the M.Ex. in Week 3 !!!)

Basher skips off to Work, a Happy Bunny ! ....:lol::lol::lol:

[ this Concludes Today's Public Service Announcement.]

Except to say...

CVPI93 - No Idea WTF happened to your M. Ex update !! :eek::eek::eek:

[2nd Edit: just re-checked my spreadsheet & appears that I've got a total of 594, out of (I think) 599 ? Getting there, slowly but surely. :cool:]
The Mustang Road Car has also been offered in Ruby Red Tinted Clearcoat Metallic 👍

I got the same update and bought all the wheels and some of the paint...

How come you have a different update ? That's weird...

@Famine have these alternate wheels and colours been seen before...?

Just wondering, as if not it could mean other Mileage items that we're getting in the future but haven't been shown yet...? :boggled:💡

Week 3 was its first appearance.

My sheet has a gap for B2 Half Matte as well as R2 Matte Metallic. The other three are just tails at this point, although I agree possible given the existence of other G6/7 Darks and G9s in every other non-Dark finish.

I posted this before on page 5 actually. I missed B2 Half Matte but in this video at 1:13 it clearly shows the unicorn paint. I based my list off this video until GTP started posting regular weekly MiEx updates.

@Famine have these alternate wheels and colours been seen before...?

Just wondering, as if not it could mean other Mileage items that we're getting in the future but haven't been shown yet...? :boggled:💡

I also got the alternate MiEx with the WRX on Tuesday night. All the wheels are old. The paints are the same as the "normal" lineup with the Red 'Stang.

So Yesterdays update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual. :grumpy::(:odd:

And the cars are unchanged from last week, at least for most of us ! ;)

Special Paints Wise, and carrying on from last week...

More Matte Metallics = (Greens) G7 to G9, (Blues) B1 to B8, and (Pinky/Purples) P1 to P5.

So Another NEW COLOUR FOR ME THIS WEEK ... G9 ............ YIPEEE !!!!! 👍👍 :cheers:
(since I only "discovered" the M.Ex. in Week 3 !!!)

Basher still a Happy Bunny ! ....:lol::lol::lol: as now have 595 (out of 599 ?)

[ this Concludes Today's Public Service Announcement.]

Have I missed a flat black? Has it come and gone? I didn’t get the game right at launch but as soon as I did I checked the mileage exchange every week for it but have never seen it.

Have I missed a flat black? Has it come and gone? I didn’t get the game right at launch but as soon as I did I checked the mileage exchange every week for it but have never seen it.

You've not Missed it...there haven't been any BLACKS in the Mileage Exchange. At least, not so far...👎:confused::eek:
Only thing you could do is use the Colour selector thing. :rolleyes:

You've not Missed it...there haven't been any BLACKS in the Mileage Exchange. At least, not so far...👎:confused::eek:
Only thing you could do is use the Colour selector thing. :rolleyes:
Depends on your definition of black then cause I've grabbed a couple.

K1 through (I believe) K3 Matte are dark grays with K3 being effectively matte black.

Though using the color picker you can create a much darker matte black.

First time I have been presented with absolutely nowt, not a sausage. Had to happen sooner or later, only got 2 wheels & about a dozen paints to go.

Whatever shall I do with my Tuesdays now? :lol:

Do you guys think PD will change the paint chips later or will we have to wait for a whole week? Anyway, this week the only novelty for me is the Subaru Road Car in Ice Silver Mettalic, a color never offered before, I guess...

Do you guys think PD will change the paint chips later or will we have to wait for a whole week? Anyway, this week the only novelty for me is the Subaru Road Car in Ice Silver Metallic, a color never offered before, I guess...

According to my records it is a new Colour.
We've previously had it in: Crystal White Pearl / Sunrise Yellow / Dark Gray Metallic / WR Blue Pearl / Pure Red / Gran Turismo Silver..

Week 95, everyone:

gtsport-miex-20190806-week95.jpg

That's three of the four missing paints in one week (after zero new paints from mid-February to the start of July) - just B2 Half Matte remains out there. It's like someone is reading this thread :lol:

And that's a wrap folks. I believe we have reached the end of the paints carousel, unless PD decides to add completely new hues/finishes. Personally I'm still missing 9 chips from the first round, annoying but nothing to do but wait.

...just B2 Half Matte remains out there. It's like someone is reading this thread :lol:

For the third time in this thread. B2 Half Matte was already available. See post #308. Or is that not enough evidence?

For the third time in this thread. B2 Half Matte was already available. See post #308. Or is that not enough evidence?

TRUST - NO - ONE !!! :lol:

According to my trusty Excel Spreadsheet, it looks like I already have B2 Half Matte. :cool:

but I'm still "Missing" P1 - Dark Candy Metallic :(:grumpy: so I currently have a total of 598 !

Last edited:
Back