This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

Where did the factory paint go? I have been away from GT S for a long time and now when I'm back there is no factory paint, just special colours for 2 weeks (or maybe 3 weeks).

They started cycling through the 599 paints a while ago, in order of paint type. The last couple of unseen paints finally appeared a few weeks ago (see previous posts). The second full rotation of paints started last week. They normally change the paint selection weekly, except when they forget!, to the next batch of paints. There is a separate thread in the forum where someone helpfully listed all 599 (you can check what's available there if you wish to).

They normally change the paint selection weekly, except when they forget!

I know, but for 2 or 3 tuesdays when the milage exchange changes, there has only been special paints, no factory paints and special paints together like it used to be, will it be factory paints next tuesday?

I know, but for 2 or 3 tuesdays when the milage exchange changes, there has only been special paints, no factory paints and special paints together like it used to be, will it be factory paints next tuesday?

I'm not sure when the factory paints will come round in the rotation, but when they do appear they will be all together. They don't "mix and match" anything anymore.

YESSSSSSSSS!! G1 and P1 Dark Candy are new for me. I finally have all the 599 special paints, now this is the real sense of pride and accomplishment :cheers:

I'm still missing 2 wheels though, c'mon PD, offer the Rays 57XX again please :lol:

So no change at all this week?
Only the cars didn't change (they rotate every 2 weeks), all the rest did change.

So Yesterday's update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual. Ho hum .....:(

And the cars are unchanged from last week, as it's a minor update week.

Special Paints Wise, and carrying on from last week...

More Dark Candy Metallics = (Green) G1 to G7 (Blue) B1 to B5, (Pinky/Purples) P1 to P4.

So I Finally have P1 DCM ............ (as that was actually the one I was missing) YIPEEE !!!!! 👍👍 :cheers:
(since I only "discovered" the M.Ex. in Week 3 !!!)

[ this Concludes Today's Public Service Announcement.]

Finally got everything except 2 Matte Fluoros which I missed due to being away in Feb, and the unicorn duplicate R1 DFS. It's gonna be a long wait to fill those gaps...

Does anyone actually have a picture or can they get a picture of the Rays 57XX. I'm just wondering as it's the only two wheels (different colors) I'm missing and I've went through all the mileage exchange logs and it only appears once on November 21st-28th, 2017. I'm just wondering if it was really a typo, as there is both two Rays 57FXX and Rays 57XV (which is very close to Rays 57XX) or they haven't had them since then in the mileage exchange store. The Rays 57FXX and Rays 57XV have been featured multiple times. Plus if you search for Rays 57XX in real life the only thing that shows up is a rim that looks like Rays 57FXX or the website has a typo and later says it really is a Rays 57FXX.

P.S. I found that the Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type A (FD) '02 will allow you to view all 230 wheels on the car (if there are 232 I don't know if the two I'm missing will also fit as I don't have them), unlike many cars that will only allow you to put certain wheels on it. This will help anyone that needs to find out what wheels they are missing.

Last edited:
Does anyone actually have a picture or can they get a picture of the Rays 57XX. I'm just wondering as it's the only two wheels (different colors) I'm missing and I've went through all the mileage exchange logs and it only appears once on November 21st-28th, 2017. I'm just wondering if it was really a typo, as there is both two Rays 57FXX and Rays 57XV (which is very close to Rays 57XX) or they haven't had them since then in the mileage exchange store. The Rays 57FXX and Rays 57XV have been featured multiple times. Plus if you search for Rays 57XX in real life the only thing that shows up is a rim that looks like Rays 57FXX or the website has a typo and later says it really is a Ray 57FXX.

P.S. I found that the Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type A (FD) '02 will allow you to view all 230 wheels on the car (if there are 232 I don't know if the two I'm missing will also fit as I don't have them), unlike many cars that will only allow you to put certain wheels on it. This will help anyone that needs to find out what wheels they are missing.

I don't have a picture, but I can confirm 57XX does exist in 2 different colours: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-sport-complete-wheel-rims-list.379321/

I collected the rims a long time ago so I don't keep an eye on when they return, sorry. @Famine might be able to help you there. Technically, we haven't yet reached 2 year anniversary of GTS so it could show up in the next 2 months hopefully!

I like how they brought back some factory colors and probably two of most JDM wheels in the TE37s and Work Equips

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190827132305.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190827132320.png

I don't have a picture, but I can confirm 57XX does exist in 2 different colours: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-sport-complete-wheel-rims-list.379321/

I collected the rims a long time ago so I don't keep an eye on when they return, sorry. @Famine might be able to help you there. Technically, we haven't yet reached 2 year anniversary of GTS so it could show up in the next 2 months hopefully!

I finally found the answer it was truly a typo. I found an image of the said week (November 21-28, 2017) that had the said "Ray's 57XX" here: . The image on this post matches the wheels listed on this mileage exchange log here: https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-mileage-exchange-november-21/ only problem is the post says "Ray's 57XX" when instead the wheels shown are the 2 "Ray's 57FXX". I double checked all the wheels and they are in order making this said post a typo and makes the true wheel count 230, not 232. Hope this helps some of you.

PARTLY OFF TOPIC

Firstly, apologies for the delay in posting my weekly memo. However, i do have a great excuse, as this happened a couple of days ago.

upload_2019-8-30_12-46-38.png

Some "Twot" (probably using "The Force" to drive, instead of his Eyes)...didn't slow down to 60 mph, like the rest of us and as per all the Gantry Signs.:dunce:
He also decided that he didn't want to wear out his Brakes, by actually using them to slow down on the M25 (London Orbital) Motorway... :grumpy::mad:🤬
So he used my Car instead & spun us (810') across three lanes, right in-front of two Articulated Lorries, who hit us (eventually) into the nearside Armco Barrier. :ouch::rolleyes:

Best part is....the 🤬🤬🤬🤬 didn't even stop, to see if he'd killed anyone.
Luckily, nobody else was hurt / injured & my long-term Partner (in the Pink top) is ok... 👍

Anyway, enough about my OFF TOPIC RANT !!!

==============================

So Tuesday's update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual. But I suppose that we're all used to this by now .....:(

The Cars did change, however we have had them both before & in these same Colours....

The BMW M4 Safety Car has re-appeared in White and the Peugeot RCZ Gr. 3 Road Car [N500] is in "China Blue" once again.
It's previously also been on offer in: Rouge Moroccan (ie Red), Perla Nera Black, Pearl White, Blue Hyperion (a very light blue), and Gran Turismo Silver (which looks almost White).

Special Paints Wise, and carrying on from last week...again, nothing "New".

More Dark Candy Metallics = (Pinky/Purple) P5, and (Reds) R1 & R2.
Plus Real Manufacturers Colours = Bright Yellow/Performance Blue/Heat Blue Contrast Layering/Lava Orange Crystal Shine/Radiant Red Contrast Layering/Iridium Silver Metallic/Diamond White Bright/Azurite Blue/Rosso Alfa/Vegas Yellow/Daytona Grey, Pearl Effect/ Sepang Blue, Pearl Effect/Mineral Grey.

(I've already got 2 x Performance Blue, but they look Identical to me !) :confused:

[ this Concludes Today's (Slightly Long Winded & Partly Off Topic) Public Service Announcement.] ;)

PARTLY OFF TOPIC

Firstly, apologies for the delay in posting my weekly memo. However, i do have a great excuse, as this happened a couple of days ago.

View attachment 847044

Some "Twot" (probably using "The Force" to drive, instead of his Eyes)...didn't slow down to 60 mph, like the rest of us and as per all the Gantry Signs.:dunce:
He also decided that he didn't want to wear out his Brakes, by actually using them to slow down on the M25 (London Orbital) Motorway... :grumpy::mad:🤬
So he used my Car instead & spun us (810') across three lanes, right in-front of two Articulated Lorries, who hit us (eventually) into the nearside Armco Barrier. :ouch::rolleyes:

Luckily, nobody else was hurt / injured & my long-term Partner (in the Pink top) is ok... 👍

So Tuesday's update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual. But I suppose that we're all used to this by now .....:(

The Cars did change, however we have had them both before & in these same Colours....

The BMW M4 Safety Car has re-appeared in White and the Peugeot RCZ Gr. 3 Road Car [N500] is in "China Blue" once again.
It's previously also been on offer in: Rouge Moroccan (ie Red), Perla Nera Black, Pearl White, Blue Hyperion (a very light blue), and Gran Turismo Silver (which looks almost White).

Plus Real Manufacturers Colours = Bright Yellow/Performance Blue/Heat Blue Contrast Layering/Lava Orange Crystal Shine/Radiant Red Contrast Layering/Iridium Silver Metallic/Diamond White Bright/Azurite Blue/Rosso Alfa/Vegas Yellow/Daytona Grey, Pearl Effect/ Sepang Blue, Pearl Effect/Mineral Grey.

(I've already got 2 x Performance Blue, but they look Identical to me !) :confused:

[ this Concludes Today's (Slightly Long Winded & Partly Off Topic) Public Service Announcement.] ;)

I'm glad everyone is okay. That must have been a horrendous experience. Did anyone get the dirty rammers registration number?

PARTLY OFF TOPIC

View attachment 847044

Oof! That's rough, man. I'm glad you're alright. I'd be so livid over that person not stopping.

Cheers All, :cheers:
perhaps if I'd been in the Car alone my "Rage-ometer" would probably have hit the Limit... I'd have turned Green, bust out of my Shirt and Driven after
the little 🤬🤬🤬🤬. (Yes the Car was still Driveable - Just. But Rear Left Bodywork was rubbing on the Tyre).

However, my sensible / lovely other half was also in the Car & my immediate concern was for her welfare. As she'd banged her head & was very shaken. Glad to say, lots of people did stop to help, give their details etc. but none witnessed the Initial Impact...just the aftermath.

That particular part of the M25 is a "Smart" Motorway, so is covered by loads of cctv cameras...So hopefully the Police can catch the Nutter.

At the end of the Day, my Car can be Repaired / Replaced, She Can't !!

I love watching Motor Racing & Driving fast on Video Games, but I'm a little more cautious in the real-world.
And if anyone else is in the Car, I'm Mr. Sensible / Legal all the way...

(A rather large Birthday is coming up at the end of September & people keep saying how difficult I am to buy for. Because if i see anything I like, I just buy it, then & there...But think a Forward & Back facing Dash-Cam has just gone to the top of my Birthday List. :lol:)

PARTLY OFF TOPIC

View attachment 847044

Pretty dreadful experience for you, glad that at least no-one was hurt.

Typical that the wanker didn't even bother to stop. Hopefully the other car is on camera, if so they can do the driver for failing to stop, dangerous driving and causing a delay to important GT Planet forum public service announcements...

Couldn't you log in remotely to your ps4 from the M25 using your phone? 💡

You said there were no new wheels this week. Though looking at your photo, I am guessing you might need one or two or four...?

I finally found the answer it was truly a typo. I found an image of the said week (November 21-28, 2017) that had the said "Ray's 57XX" here: . The image on this post matches the wheels listed on this mileage exchange log here: https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-mileage-exchange-november-21/ only problem is the post says "Ray's 57XX" when instead the wheels shown are the 2 "Ray's 57FXX". I double checked all the wheels and they are in order making this said post a typo and makes the true wheel count 230, not 232. Hope this helps some of you.

You're perfectly right. I apologize. I based my list off the GTP News post and just copied whatever was listed and didn't cross check with my full game inventory after I've collected all the rims. Who knew the great Famine can also make mistakes sometimes :lol:

Amended my list accordingly 👍

Last edited:
Pretty dreadful experience for you, glad that at least no-one was hurt. [indeed :eek:]

Typical that the 🤬 didn't even bother to stop. [:grumpy:👎:irked::banghead:] Hopefully the other car is on camera, if so they can do the driver for failing to stop, dangerous driving [👍:dunce:] and [Most Important Of All] causing a delay to important GT Planet forum public service announcements... [:lol:]

Couldn't you log in remotely to your ps4 from the M25 using your phone? 💡
[I could but Police/Witnesses/Insurance co & Breakdown service kept on interrupting]

You said there were no new wheels this week. Though looking at your photo, I am guessing you might need one or two or four...?

[List so far...New Front & Rear Bumpers & Wings, Two New Doors, Four New Tyres (as flat spotted) & a rear wheel arch that needs a little panel beating back into shape. But I love my Toyota Yaris Hybrid & have crossed my fingers, toes & eyes, hoping they'll repair it as the Adjuster recommends.]

[List so far...New Front & Rear Bumpers & Wings, Two New Doors, Four New Tyres (as flat spotted) & a rear wheel arch that needs a little panel beating back into shape. But I love my Toyota Yaris Hybrid & have crossed my fingers, toes & eyes, hoping they'll repair it as the Adjuster recommends.]

I hope they do the right thing and fix it in the GT Auto for you. 👍

Also, if you need any paintwork done, I've got 599 colours you could try. :cheers:

I hope they do the right thing and fix it in the GT Auto for you. 👍

Also, if you need any paintwork done, I've got 599 colours you could try. :cheers:

Me Too mate, Love my Car !! :nervous:

Paintwork Wise, think I'll have it re-sprayed in a Fluorescent/Dayglo with Reflective Chrome accents.
So Day or Night other drivers can see it from about a Mile away !! :lol:

[Edit, to Add]

Might also install one of those Google Cams, constantly turning around 360' on a Pole through the Roof !!

Last edited:
So (despite my recent "near death" experience, which I don't like to mention, PD) :lol: yesterdays update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual......:(

The Cars didn't change either, as this is a "Minor" update week....

But Special Paints Wise, and carrying on from last week...again, nothing "New".

Real Manufacturers Colours = Laguna Blue Tintcoat/Lime Rock Green/Giallo Modena/Rosso Corsa/Nero Daytona/Rosso Scuderia/Azzuro Metallic/Triple Yellow/Competition Orange/Performance Blue*/130R White/Valencia Red Pearl/Nouvelle Blue Pearl/Rhodium Silver/Polaris White/British Racing Green.

(*There are 2 x Performance Blues, but they look Identical to me ! The "other" one was available again last week) :confused:

[ this Concludes Today's Public Service Announcement.]

P.S. Except to say thanks to Mr. Toyoda (if there still is one in charge of the Family business), for building such a great car that kept me & more importantly, my other half, safe...in that incident a week ago, that I never like to mention. ;)

Back