This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191001115459.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191001115511.png

Quick question (hopefully)... I’m new to GTS. What’s the quickest way to earn mileage points in single player?
Driving incredibly fast.

So pretty much as much as you can bear of driving the Dodge Tomahawk at Special Stage Route X in Time Trial mode.

Driving incredibly fast.

So pretty much as much as you can bear of driving the Dodge Tomahawk at Special Stage Route X in Time Trial mode.

Just did it.... 200 per lap, ish. 3.07 per lap, so that's about 31 minutes for one colour........:eek:

Driving incredibly fast.

I’m not at level 15 yet, but will be soon enough. I’ll run Blue Moon Bay I’m the meantime. Thanks for letting me know!

Driving incredibly fast.

What’s the payout for mileage points for this? Is it better than the 370 points per 1.75 min of racing an N300 Mazda RX500 in the Sunday Cup race at Northern Island Speedway?

Don't forget to map your boost button in the controller/wheel options, the Tomahawk X can do 2.45 laps at SSRX with that but the boost only lasts for just over two laps so restarting is a must.
also, tune it with max front and min rear ride height that gives a few more kph.

Thanks for the tip, I'd forgotten about (and never used) boost buttons. Will look into that.

Just did LaSarthe in the Jag XJ13...... say 7.5 minutes or so. Got 500 mileage points (as opposed to 400 for 2 laps at SSRX in just over 6 mins). Way too late here for the maths BUT at LaSarthe, in addition to the points, I got 240,000 credits.....

What’s the payout for mileage points for this? Is it better than the 370 points per 1.75 min of racing an N300 Mazda RX500 in the Sunday Cup race at Northern Island Speedway?
1 kilometer driven equals 6,25 Mi points. At least back in the day.
The original rate for mileage points was 10 per mile (hence the name; also they don't come in less than 10s), but that's now only applicable to Arcade mode. In Arcade Mode, the Tomahawk will do 395mph average on SSRX, so you can rack up 190Mi per 2'50 (170s) lap - or about 1.11Mi per second :lol:

However, the rate is modified in GT League events, and quite wildly so. The go-to race for XP and Cr - Professional, Nostalgic 1979, Circuit de la Sarthe - gives you about 30Mi per mile which, it turns out, is also 1.11Mi per second (500Mi for a 450s race). SSRX is better value for its 1.11Mi per second because there's no variables or skill required; you won't slow your rate down by missing your braking point at Mulsanne, or get punted off by an idiot AI.

I've just been to check that Beginner race and it does indeed pay 100Mi per mile - 370Mi for a 3.7-mile race - at about 3.4Mi per second. Which is pretty mad.

Last edited:
For newcomers to the game @Mattatsu etc, the Evo has only ever appeared in one colour, so if Mileage points are valuable, you could probably leave this car for the next rotation which should be in 16 weeks, assuming nothing changes of course!

For newcomers to the game @Mattatsu etc, the Evo has only ever appeared in one colour, so if Mileage points are valuable, you could probably leave this car for the next rotation which should be in 16 weeks, assuming nothing changes of course!
Thanks for the heads up! I’m happy to know these rotate that often.

Right now, I’m mostly getting colours, but it’s going to take a few cycles before I get them all (especially the chrome ones). I may opt for a car early if one looks particularly fun/nice. That AMG Safety Car looks fun.

Quick question (hopefully)... I’m new to GTS. What’s the quickest way to earn mileage points in single player?

Somebody helpfully posted the attached spreadsheet - thanks to whoever did it (downloaded some time ago and can't remember which thread / poster) Shows clearly that @Gtsport28 is spot on - quickest earner, by a long shot, is race 1 in Sunday Cup with 207 per minute.....

Attachments

• GT Sport - Mileage Points.xls
    71.5 KB · Views: 18
Urgent Newswire - Members of this thread have reported @BasherB59 as missing, presumed bored, following his absence over the last couple of weeks. Anyone knowing his current thread location should contact #wewantpublicinfonoticesback :lol:

In other news, I scooped up G1 Matte Fluorescent and G6 Matte Flourescent this week and should get the last 3 Matte Flourescents next week, which just leaves me with all the Small Flakes and Dark Flakes to complete my collection. 👍

Urgent Newswire - Members of this thread have reported @BasherB59 as missing, presumed bored, following his absence over the last couple of weeks. Anyone knowing his current thread location should contact #wewantpublicinfonoticesback :lol:

:lol: Sorry Guys, lots going on at Work the last few weeks, a couple of people have left or been "Canned", so I've had early starts & late finishes recently. Just to cope with the current Workload. :rolleyes: Please Forgive my recent Absence ! :bowdown:

Back