This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

:bowdown: So….sorry to have been “MIA” for the past few weeks, this to play “catch-up”.:bowdown:

A brief listing of what’s been happening on the weekly updates to the Mileage Exchange.

First and most obviously….No “New” Wheels, Decals, Helmets, Profile Poses or Special Colours.. :rolleyes:

All we’re getting these days are Repeats, to complete your Collections. :grumpy:

Tuesday 24th September 2019 – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The often repeated BMW M4 [Gr.X] Safety Car in Cream (?) and the Chevrolet Corvette C7 [N500] Gr.3 Road Car in a new (dark) colour, Lime Rock Green. :cool: Previously supplied in Laguna Seca Blue, Artic White, GT Silver, Torch Red (bright), Crystal Red Tintcoat (deep), Velocity Yellow Tintcoat and Night Race Blue Metallic (v.dark).

Special Colours: Matte Y1 & Y2. Dark Large Flakes R1, O1 & O2, Y1 & Y2. Fluorescent Y3. Colourshift ROY, YYG, YGG1, YGG2 and GGB1. Chrome Y3 to Y5.

Tuesday 1st October 2019 – Minor Update (Cars remain the same as last week)

Special Colours: Chrome G1 to G9 and B1 to B7.

Tuesday 8th October 2019 – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The “Ubiquitous” Silver Merc-AMG [Gr.X] Safety Car and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. Final [N500] Gr.B Road Car, in (would you believe it) Red Metallic…just like every other time !!! :banghead:

Special Colours: Chrome B8 (no B9?), P1 to P9, R2 & R3. Fluorescent Y4 & Y5, G1 & G2.

Tuesday 15th October 2019 – Minor Update (Cars remain the same as last week)

Special Colours: Fluorescent G3 to G9, B1 to B8 (no B9?) and P1.

Tuesday 22nd October 2019 – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The often repeated BMW M4 [Gr.X] Safety Car in Orange (?) and the Subaru WRX Gr.B [N500] Road Car in Crystal Black Silica, a repeat colour. :indiff:

Special Colours: Fluorescent P2 to P9, R2 & R3. Matte Y3, Y4 & Y5, G1, G5 & G6.

Tuesday 29th October 2019 – Minor Update (Cars remain the same as last week)

Special Colours: Matte G2. Matte Fluorescent R1, O1 & O2, Y1 to Y5, G1 to G7.

Tuesday 5th November 2019 – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The often repeated BMW M4 [Gr.X] Safety Car in Red (?) “Hang on a minute, surely it’s Merc-AMG Week ?” :dunce: and the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 [N500] Road Car in Pearl White, a repeat colour. :indiff: It’s also appeared in GT Silver, China Blue (dark), Blue Hyperion (light), Perla Nera Black and Rouge Moroccan (red).

Special Colours: Matte Fluorescent G8 & G9, B1 to B8 (No B9?), and P1 to P6.

Tuesday 12th November 2019 – Minor Update (Cars remain the same as last week)

Matte Fluorescent P7 to P9, R2 & R3. Matte G3 & G4. Small Dark Flakes R1, O1 & O2, Y1 & Y2, G1 to G4.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191119132355.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191119132411.png

Tuesday 19th November 2019 – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The “often-repeated” Orange Mercedes-Benz AMG Safety Car [Gr.X] :indiff: (c'mon PD give us the Red one !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:) and the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car [N500]. This Time in Grigio Stromboli, a Greyish/Silver. :cool::cool::cool: This is, I believe the last of 8 possible colours.

As it’s previously been available in: Rosso Competizione (competition red - deep red), Rosso Alfa (alfa red, a bright red), Bianco Alfa (alfa white), Bianco Trofeo (trophy white), Giallo Prototipo (prototype yellow), Nero Alfa (alfa black) and Gran Turismo Silver.

Special Colours: Small Dark Flakes G5 to G7, B1 to B5, P1 to P5, R1 & R2. Large Flakes R1.

This Ends Todays Public Service Announcement.

An Excerpt from my Post dated ...13th November 2019

First and most obviously….No “New” Wheels, Decals, Helmets, Profile Poses or Special Colours.. :rolleyes:

All we’re getting these days are Repeats, to complete your Collections. :grumpy:

Unless someone has already beaten me to the punch, I may end up posting a thread under Suggestions -> Features for either an overhaul of the MiEx shop or working it in as a branch of GT Auto.

Tuesday 3rd December 2019 – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The often repeated BMW M4 [Gr.X] Safety Car in Light Blue and the Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 Road Car [N500] in a new Colour, Cyber Gray Metallic. :cool:It’s previously been on offer in Lime Rock Green, Laguna Seca Blue, Artic White, GT Silver, Torch Red (bright), Crystal Red Tintcoat (deep), Velocity Yellow Tintcoat and Night Race Blue Metallic (v.dark). Think that's all the Colours for this particular car.

Special Colours: Small Flakes G9, B1 to B8, and P1 to P7.

That's All Folks....for this week at least !! ;)

Must admit I couldn't see any difference between Cyber Gray Metallic and the dark green I already had. So, thanks for helping me to not look bad...

I have 8 colours left to complete the set for me, mostly large flakes [should have used Head and Shoulders].

Apologies for sounding like a NOOB......and if it has already been discussed previously....

I started GTS late, 12 months after the initial release.... I "think" I have most paints and wheels that I need, with the exception of Watanabe?
Were they ever offered?? :confused:

But I am curious about race suits and helmets?? How many of each are there? I have 3 suits from memory and 3 or 4 helmets.
(I rarely do any mods to them, just curious if there are more available, haven't noticed an update to them in a while...)

Oh, and the decals.....I have maybe a dozen, but they never seem to add one I do NOT have. :( Do they even update??
Not overly interested in road cars or safety cars. :lol:

But I am curious about race suits and helmets?? How many of each are there? I have 3 suits from memory and 3 or 4 helmets.

Oh, and the decals.....I have maybe a dozen, but they never seem to add one I do NOT have.

There are 4 suits (2 from Puma and 2 from Alpinestars) and 5 helmets in total. Also a total of 13 decals are offerered in Mileage Exchange (2 Kill Switches, 2 Extinguisher Switches and 9 TOWs).

Tuesday 10th December 2019 – Minor Update (Cars remain the same as last week)

Special Colours: Small Flakes P8 & P9, R2 & R3. Large Flakes O1 & O2, Y1 to Y5, G1 to G5.

This Ends Todays Public Service Announcement....except to advise...

There are a total of 23 Driver Poses & 6 Possible Helmets, all of which are "Arai GP-6"'s.
The (standard) GP-6, the GT, Metallic GT & Metallic can have different colours & decals added.
The RC Carbon can only have decals added, don't believe you can change the Helmet Colour / Black Carbon finish.

The Elusive 6th Helmet is the Special Chrome one. Which you cannot alter in any way.
But you can only obtain one by buying the Collectors Edition Box set of the Game.
Search "ChromeDome" if you want to see pics.

Man, I'm hating on Mileage Exchange. For two weeks they didn't change the cars and I've already had all the wheels for weeks. How long is it going to take to get another shot at the Mustang Road Car? I should have bought a few of them when I had the chance but I didn't know better.

I have four driver poses and for months there haven't been any new ones for me. Is there something I need to do to get more poses? Same with decals, I've had three for months and no new ones show up. I don't understand with so many empty pose and decal boxes to fill up.

Back