This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

Maradonna's F40 was Factory black (presumably the first ever sold, and i think i read somewhere that theremust be a couple of yellow ones too that are factory.

There was a sultan too (brunei most probably) who had other colors, but not factory (painted at Pininfarina in Torino).

Aside from the Evo and the Atenza the other Road Cars in ME have cycled through the colours as I have all the variations to date, hopefully next time they will choose a different colour!

Aside from the Evo and the Atenza the other Road Cars in ME have cycled through the colours as I have all the variations to date, hopefully next time they will choose a different colour!

Yeah, the Mustangs and Corvettes have a few more to come....IF ...they give us all of the ones I've seen in One Make Races.

It does seem odd that you can do an Custom One-Make Arcade Race using a Road Car & see the same car in a Variety of Colours. But the Mileage Exchange limits you to one Colour. :confused: If they've bothered to do the other Colours somewhere within the game, why not make them all Available within the M.Ex ? :banghead::banghead:

At least the Safety Cars do show up in all available Colours. 👍 Although the Merc is a bit poor with only Silver or Orange...

Also, not Mileage exchange related but Car colours in general ....several Races feature a Yellow Ferrari F40. Why isn't that actually available in the Ferrari Showroom ? Seems extremely "odd". Surely F40's were also available in Black or yellow ? At least I've seen photos of them in those two colours. Or were they all Red & people re-sprayed them ?

Loads of cars in "racing" Liveries with stripes etc....why not make these available within the Mileage Exchange ? 💡

Here's a list of all the colours for MiEx cars: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-special-cars-color-variation-list.381851/

You don't have to do a single race to see them all:
1. Go to livery editor screen of the cars.
2. Don't change anything and upload the design.
3. Go to your library, then select and the preview the livery.

Using this method, the Merc SC is missing one more colour.

As for cars showing up in races with non stock colours, GT Sport is the first GT in the series to have cars with non factory colours in races due to the livery editor. Doesn't mean those designs will be available for purchase (most of them are simple enough to replicate yourself anyway). I'm pretty sure the F40 also comes in black and yellow stock. Why PD decides not to include these, who knows?

Thanks for the info, Legend. I'll try taking a look sometime over the Weekend.
Meanwhile, I just had to Paint a couple of my F40's myself.

upload_2018-11-30_12-21-4.png

F40 '92
Sometimes life forces you to make a hard decision.
You're in Beautiful Italy, the weather is Warm and Sunny.
But you can only take one of these for a drive.

Another weirdness in this week's MiEx. Performance Blue was a previously released chip but shows up as new even if you've bought it before. I bought the "copy" and sure enough it shows up separately in Livery Editor. As far as I can tell, the shade is the same but despite that the 2 chips are not side by side.

This is the second chip to have a double after R1 DCM, although that one were actually different shades from what I remember (I missed the first R1 DCM so can't check myself).

@Famine worthy of a news post or not? :D

Another weirdness in this week's MiEx. Performance Blue was a previously released chip but shows up as new even if you've bought it before. I bought the "copy" and sure enough it shows up separately in Livery Editor. As far as I can tell, the shade is the same but despite that the 2 chips are not side by side.

This is the second chip to have a double after R1 DCM, although that one were actually different shades from what I remember (I missed the first R1 DCM so can't check myself).

Possibly Performance Blue from another model? GT5 and 6 did this, for example there was a seperate Championship White chip for each Honda Type R despite being the same paint.

Yes Legend, the two Dark Candy Metallic R1's do appear to be completely different shades. I'll try to upload a picture when I get back home.
Pretty sure that Blitz is 100% correct, about Manufacturers using the same name for several variants of a particular colour.

Possibly Performance Blue from another model? GT5 and 6 did this, for example there was a seperate Championship White chip for each Honda Type R despite being the same paint.

Yes Legend, the two Dark Candy Metallic R1's do appear to be completely different shades. I'll try to upload a picture when I get back home.
Pretty sure that Blitz is 100% correct, about Manufacturers using the same name for several variants of a particular colour.

I thought that's the case too, but they're both the exact same shade. Wouldn't really make sense for PD to include them twice separately unless it's just an oversight. I have a database of GT5 paint chips and Performance Blue only comes with one car: Focus ST '06. Not sure about GT6 however.

Would be great if you could post the R1 DCM pic, just for my curiosity :D

upload_2018-12-6_8-42-45.png

Legend, So these are the two types of "Red" R1 Deep Candy Metallic.
Looking at your "Deep Candy Met" Paint Chips, the one on the Far Left should be like the car on the left.
The other chip is found near the end of the selection on the Right.
As you can see, there's clearly a big difference between the two.

Last edited:
Legend, So these are the two types of "Red" R1 Deep Candy Metallic.
Looking at your "Deep Candy Met" Paint Chips, the one on the Far Left should be like the car on the left.
The other chip is found near the end of the selection on the Right.
As you can see, there's clearly a big difference between the two.

Thanks for that 👍 It seems the right paint is more purple than red :lol: I wonder if it's meant to be a P6 DCM (we got P1-5 DCM already). Is the second R1 DCM sandwiched between any other DCM or is it the rightmost paint?

Is the second R1 DCM sandwiched between any other DCM or is it the rightmost paint?

It's between the "P5" (Purple/Pink?) and R2 DCM.
Damn, according to my Spreadsheet I'm still "missing" P1 DCM !! :banghead:

HINT TO PD: - Tis the Christmas Season, where it's the Tradition to be nice, kind, jolly & "giving".... :D

How's about giving us a couple of weeks on the Mileage Exchange with the Paints from the first two weeks after release...ie the ones I, and I'm sure a few others, Missed !! :cheers:

Looking at my spreadsheet, the most likely "missing" Paints are:- R1-Half Matte, R2-Matt Metallic & Fluorescent, R3-SF/DLF/DSF/DCM, O2-DSF, Y3-DLF, Y4-F, G3-AM, G7-LF, B1-Matte/Chrome, B6-F, B7-Chrome, P1-DCM/Chrome...

There are other missing paints, but PD might have chosen not to go above a certain value.

Last edited:
It's between the "P5" (Purple/Pink?) and R2 DCM.
Damn, according to my Spreadsheet I'm still "missing" P1 DCM !! :banghead:

HINT TO PD: - Tis the Christmas Season, where it's the Tradition to be nice, kind, jolly & "giving".... :D

How's about giving us a couple of weeks on the Mileage Exchange with the Paints from the first two weeks after release...ie the ones I, and I'm sure a few others, Missed !! :cheers:

Looking at my spreadsheet, the most likely "missing" Paints are:- R1-Half Matte, R2-Matt Metallic & Fluorescent, R3-SF/DLF/DSF/DCM, O2-DSF, Y3-DLF, Y4-F, G3-AM, G7-LF, B1-Matte/Chrome, B6-F, B7-Chrome, P1-DCM/Chrome...

There are other missing paints, but PD might have chosen not to go above a certain value.

Ah yes I forgot R2 DCM is actually shifted to the right. Seems like PD either wanted the double R1 DCM to be a P6 initially, but then saw that there is R2 on the right and just labelled it as R1 instead (forgetting that the real R1 is all the way to the left).

Hear hear. I'm still missing about 70 or so chips from Oct-Jan last year as I was too busy grinding credits using the pitlane glitch at that time. C'mon PD, just release the remaining missing chips, and then set the rotation alphabetically every week. One less thing for your employees to do and makes it so much easier for us collectors.

Thanks for the info, Legend. I'll try taking a look sometime over the Weekend.
Meanwhile, I just had to Paint a couple of my F40's myself.

View attachment 783433
F40 '92
Sometimes life forces you to make a hard decision.
You're in Beautiful Italy, the weather is Warm and Sunny.
But you can only take one of these for a drive.
Red every time! It’s criminal to have it painted in any other colour IMO!

Yes the last few series of colours and tints are actually not bad... not 1,000 good but we all love manufacturer paint.

Looks like we've got a new paint for the first time in a while...

... unfortunately it's another R1 Dark paint that duplicates another chip, only in a different colour and in a different place in the livery editor. Remember R1 Dark Candy Metallic (Week 13 and 18)? Well this time it's R1 Dark Large Flakes (Week 16 and 62).

... unfortunately it's another R1 Dark paint that duplicates another chip, only in a different colour and in a different place in the livery editor. Remember R1 Dark Candy Metallic (Week 13 and 18)? Well this time it's R1 Dark Large Flakes (Week 16 and 62).

A New Colour !!! ........... Hoorah !! :cheers::D:D:D

What !! Another "mis-duplicate" !! 🤬:banghead:

Most of us have enough "Missing" Colours for PD to start filling in the Gaps, the Game's over a Year Old now... :confused::ill::eek:

Here's Hoping that Santa can supply them, if PD can't !! :grumpy::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The price of the cars are savage now. Was 4,000 - now 5,000 not on sale.

I bought the BMW M4 and Mercedes safety cars pretty soon but got the 7 cars for only 2,500 each.

A good idea would be to do special decal packs, such as a Super GT pack featuring all the minor and hard to get decals that can't even be identified. A GT3 spec decal pack and so on. I would happily pay 20,30 even 50,000 for such packs!

That is very odd. I always wonder if it's a bot or a real person choosing the items each week. Maybe next time you have an interview with Kaz you could solve this mystery for us :D

7350459609919816708_0.jpg

R1 Dark Large Flakes (far left of Paint collection) = Vehicle on the Left. Paint chip for the Car on the Right, is penultimate one on the Right, beside R2 DLF.

I don't know who Roy Colourshift is, but he looks very good on my Porsche.

:lol: ROY is referring to the 3 colours used (red, orange, yellow).

R1 Dark Large Flakes (far left of Paint collection) = Vehicle on the Left. Paint chip for the Car on the Right, is penultimate one on the Right, beside R2 DLF.

Seems like this is the same situation with the repeat R1 DCM. The duplicate is supposed to be P6 (the colour progression fits perfectly with the placement in the livery editor), but PD saw there is an R2 on the far right and just labelled it R1 instead.

The very definition of stupidity is doing the same mistakes again and again. Clearly someone at PD doesn't learn...

Paints just clicked over here.

You have all the wheels and the Mustang road car.

However it seems now the paint slots are full with lots of green chrome 1,000 point paints (normal price 2,000!) - I just pick up the cheapo 500 point colour shifts.

Yesterdays Mileage Exchange (Minor) Update....No new Wheels, Helmets, Poses, Decals...Cars same as last week.
Paints = Blue Chromes B1 - B8 and Purple Chromes P1 - P8 (so I managed to buy 3 I'd "missed" previously.)
So that's something at least !! :cool:

Back