This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

This new trend of 1,000 chrome paints and ONLY chrome paints is kind of... not sure I want or need some many chromes etc.

oooohhh Shiney...Shiney !! :lol:

I kinda like the "doing the whole range of 1 to 8" thing...perhaps they're just starting it with these Chromes. :cheers:
loads of other "gaps" to fill from the early days tho. :(

This new trend of 1,000 chrome paints and ONLY chrome paints is kind of... not sure I want or need some many chromes etc.

Seems like they're grouping by finishes now. It's good since hopefully now we get all the paints in order and for those who missed the first round will know that it will come around again in a regular manner, as opposed to random as before. If you don't like the chromes, then hopefully in a week's time it will all have changed 👍

Mileage Exchange. To buy rims and paint?????? 3 stickers? Three?!? A weak selection & we have to wait a next week to get refreshed? Is PD for Pretty Dumb in this case? Talk about putting something in almost just to annoy users, trickery to turn the game on at keast once a week it seems like

Since GT5 was such a clusterfuzzbucket I won't buy Gran Turismo games until they drop price substantially. Since 4 we've not got a proper finished game. Ahh GT4 still best in the series by far.

Lots and lots of reasons one of them being it was a complete game on release. GT6 for example is unfinished left unfinished to work on GTSport and whatever's next. How about all the useless new stuff they waisted development on for GT6, replay visualizer n stuff, pretty much useless to everybody. A next good example of this is the VGT showroom as cars who we were lead to believer were coming never came but appear in GTSport. PD switched focus when hooked up with FiA, too much to make GT6 meet requirements so 7 became sport and dropped early (thats my opinion) but it is what it is.

GT4 is also the last game all cars were the same quality when the full car list is in. Prologue and Sport both had only premiums but not the full list and Kaz did say standard cars will be in next number title

GT4 introduced the Nurb to GT plus many other tracks and features that are now intricate parts of the game like photo locations whatever name they call it.

No downloading 100's of gigs after a year only to get the game where it should have been at lauch.

Last edited:
When is the list updated? New wheels n stuff

Is ut the same time each week?
I think the gtplanet list isn't updated any longer, as we've gone thru the whole cycle. A bit has changed with us getting one major color group the past couple weeks.

I think that it used to be around Noon every Tuesday, at least in the UK.
Unsure these days, as I only ever sign on in the Evenings.

Soooo hate the mileage exchange. Dumbest BS ever, how bout just gives us wheels and paints like GT6. Work on something like adding wings to street cars, something useful instead of breaking off some crumbs each week

What really irks me is after so long of only getting crumbs people start to get happy when some new crumbs fall off the table. Like come on...

What really irks me is after so long of only getting crumbs people start to get happy when some new crumbs fall off the table. Like come on...

Hey, I still want all of the Crumbs, in all of their Colours !! :lol:
I'm just worried about how much everything is going to cost, Post-Brexit !! :grumpy:

Fluoros and two new rims.

I can only assume they are new as everyone seems to be buying them and you guys have been there since day one.

Fluoros and two new rims.

I can only assume they are new as everyone seems to be buying them and you guys have been there since day one.
I bought the game in March. Maybe I missed them, but the G07s, they're with a group of wheels I've seen over and over.

I already had everything :/

Or did I just not look carefully enough?
You're probably right.
I didn't mean they were new, just that the fact I hadn't seen them before makes me think they must have featured a looong time ago from from the games first few months back when I didn't always buy everything.
I can't even hazard a guess as to how long it's been since I last saw some wheels I didn't already have.

It took me about 6 months to get all the 7 cars + 2 safety cars + all the colours I could use.

The paints are an incredible points sink given they are 500 for normal and 1,000 for chromes and specials.

The cars used to be 2,500 each and 4,000 for the safety cars? Now all cars are 5,000? and we are into 2,000 paints too? Yeesh.

Back