This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

It took me about 6 months to get all the 7 cars + 2 safety cars + all the colours I could use.

The paints are an incredible points sink given they are 500 for normal and 1,000 for chromes and specials.

The cars used to be 2,500 each and 4,000 for the safety cars? Now all cars are 5,000? and we are into 2,000 paints too? Yeesh.

Gotta get rid all those stupid ME points somehow otherwise it just sits at 99K.
Why is it that the only paint that costed 1000 MEP were the ones on sale and everything else was 500MEP? Doesnt that kinda seem backwards?

Think I "missed" the first two Weeks of Mileage Exchange from Launch....This time around I already had everything apart from 2 of the Fluorescent Paints. B6 & R2.

Just for reference, all of the wheels and paints are repeat items. B6 Fluorescent was Week 3, B5 Fluorescent and P2 Fluorescent were Week 8, and B8 Fluorescent was Week 9. I don't keep track of when the wheels showed up, but I do have them all already.

There were 2 rims I had never purchased before. Both were Rays. I don't doubt that I missed them during their original run. It was probably back when ME points were scarce for me and I had to be selective with my purchases.

Try tuning a Jaguar XJ13 or Ferrari 330...

Thats what I do whenever I get to 99K MEP, I tune cars so I dont waste MEP. I think all of my expensive cars are all upgraded already, you just need to be careful because sometimes you are spending points to reduce power, I have accidentally done that. :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

And paints

Yeah I meant paint. Trying to reply to too many threads at once :lol:

As for maxxing out mileage points, you need 1.3 million mileage to max out all cars available and buy all MiEx items IIRC. Probably even more now with the last few updates bringing more expensive cars. I'm sitting at 1.46 million mileage earned so far, and I know I still have 60 odd paints to buy and the DB3S to tune. If PD keeps coming with future updates there's no chance of me maxing out my mileage anytime soon.

Yeah I meant paint. Trying to reply to too many threads at once :lol:

As for maxxing out mileage points, you need 1.3 million mileage to max out all cars available and buy all MiEx items IIRC. Probably even more now with the last few updates bringing more expensive cars. I'm sitting at 1.46 million mileage earned so far, and I know I still have 60 odd paints to buy and the DB3S to tune. If PD keeps coming with future updates there's no chance of me maxing out my mileage anytime soon.

How do you know all of this?? :bowdown:

Is there a total list of factory paints that've been available via the MiE, and which models they're taken from?

It does also feel like there's a lot more that could be coming to the MiE, like how there's no HRE wheels you can get in the livery editor, but their decal is available regardless. Or how there's still a sizable amount of potential for more factory paints to become available - especially ones I certainly wouldn't mind using, like the Tuscan Speed 6's Reflex Purple, or the GT-R R35's Ultimate Metal Silver.

So another M.Ex weekly update with absolutely NOTHING NEW for me !! :banghead::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
And yet I'm still missing around 20 paints, from my estimation / spreadsheet. :confused::confused::confused:

Is there a total list of factory paints that've been available via the MiE, and which models they're taken from?
I haven't kept a list of models, but:

130R White
Arctic White
Aurora Flare Blue Pearl
Azurite Blue
Azzurro Met.
B5 Blue Pearl
Blanc Perle Nacre
Bright Yellow
Brilliant White Pearl
British Racing Green
Championship White
Competition Orange
Daytona Grey, Pearl Effect
Diamond White Bright
Giallo Modena
Heat blue contrast layering
Iridium Silver Metallic
Laguna Blue Tintcoat
Lava Orange
Lava orange crystal shine
Lime Rock Green
Mantis Green
McLaren Orange
Meteor Gray Mica
Mineral Grey
Nero Daytona
Nouvelle Blue Pearl
Performance Blue
Polaris White
Pure Red
Radiant red contrast layering
Redline Red Tri-Coat Paint
Rhodium Silver
Rosso Alfa
Rosso Corsa
Rosso Scuderia
Rouge Rubi
Sepang blue, pearl effect
Soul Red
Storm Grey
Triple Yellow
Ultraviolet
Uranus Grey
Valencia Red Pearl
Vegas Yellow
White Pearl
WR Blue Pearl

I really wish we could get more manufacturer paints. MiEx "original" colors don't reflect quite like real car paints... they're generally way too shiny. The Aluminum finish is the closest though it still reflects way too much.

If not more manufacturer paints, at least we could get some different finishes? Perhaps something we haven't seen before, like metallic & pearl, or whatever "contrast layering" is.

I haven't kept a list of models, but:

130R White
Arctic White
Aurora Flare Blue Pearl
Azurite Blue
Azzurro Met.
B5 Blue Pearl
Blanc Perle Nacre
Bright Yellow
Brilliant White Pearl
British Racing Green
Championship White
Competition Orange
Daytona Grey, Pearl Effect
Diamond White Bright
Giallo Modena
Heat blue contrast layering
Iridium Silver Metallic
Laguna Blue Tintcoat
Lava Orange
Lava orange crystal shine
Lime Rock Green
Mantis Green
McLaren Orange
Meteor Gray Mica
Mineral Grey
Nero Daytona
Nouvelle Blue Pearl
Performance Blue
Polaris White
Pure Red
Radiant red contrast layering
Redline Red Tri-Coat Paint
Rhodium Silver
Rosso Alfa
Rosso Corsa
Rosso Scuderia
Rouge Rubi
Sepang blue, pearl effect
Soul Red
Storm Grey
Triple Yellow
Ultraviolet
Uranus Grey
Valencia Red Pearl
Vegas Yellow
White Pearl
WR Blue Pearl

thanks for your List Famine, I'll check it against mine tonight.
But I know for a fact that I've got 2 x "Performance Blues" (Ford Colour I Believe) and they look to be Identical. :confused:

[Edit: I've checked & (surprisingly) I have all of these !! ]

Last edited:
How do you know all of this?? :bowdown:

:lol: It's not really that hard. I just like to keep track of things and GT is the most OCD inducing game of all time. I just grinded with auto drive in online lobby to fully tune all cars, and the game tracks your total mileage on your profile page.

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=3050597

As for the paints, I just cross checked the paints I already have against my "Master List", which is a compilation of all the paints in GTP News posts since the game released last year. Once I get the remaining 60 odd paints and can confirm I have the full set, I'll publish the list for everyone to use as well 👍 If Famine hasn't already published his list by then :lol:

I really wish we could get more manufacturer paints. MiEx "original" colors don't reflect quite like real car paints... they're generally way too shiny. The Aluminum finish is the closest though it still reflects way too much.

If not more manufacturer paints, at least we could get some different finishes? Perhaps something we haven't seen before, like metallic & pearl, or whatever "contrast layering" is.

You already have unlimited Metallic & Pearl by using the paint selector in livery editor. Honestly, they could just do away with the special paint chips altogether if they included more finishes in the livery editor like NFS/Forza. Even the colorshifts paints they could just let us choose 2/3 colours and combine them on our own, instead of their current selection which are mostly vomit inducing :yuck:

thanks for your List Famine, I'll check it against mine tonight.
But I know for a fact that I've got 2 x "Performance Blues" (Ford Colour I Believe) and they look to be Identical. :confused:

[Edit: I've checked & (surprisingly) I have all of these !! ]

Yeah Performance Blue was doubled a few weeks back. It's very odd because there are two other doubled paints (R1 DCM and R1 DFL) but they at least have different shades.

I haven't gotten a chance to fire up the PS4 today. Is there anything of import this week?
Magic-8-Ball.jpg

The Dino's paint options in Brand Central could probably keep the paint section in the ME fresh for another year at this rate.

An Amazing 347 Different Ferrari Paints for the Dino...and err just the usual Red for the F40 !! :confused::banghead::grumpy: :lol::lol::lol:

[Edit to Add]
(Same as Last weeks Comment)
So another M.Ex weekly update with absolutely NOTHING NEW for me !! :banghead::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
And yet I'm still missing around 20 paints, from my estimation / spreadsheet. :confused::confused::confused:

[Edit, to Add Even More !!!]

I take the Above Comment Back, as I've Realized that the Peugeot is actually in Silver this time around. Not White as I previously thought ! (We've had White/Black/Dark Blue before) :cool:👍

-------------------

I suppose it's too much to hope for anything New this week ????

[Edit, to Add Even Even More !!!]

So (for me) the only New thing in this week's Mileage Exchange, is Special Colour B8 Matte Fluorescent......:odd::rolleyes:

Last edited:
An Amazing 347 Different Ferrari Paints for the Dino...and err just the usual Red for the F40 !! :confused::banghead::grumpy: :lol::lol::lol:

[Edit to Add]
(Same as Last weeks Comment)

[Edit, to Add Even More !!!]

I take the Above Comment Back, as I've Realized that the Peugeot is actually in Silver this time around. Not White as I previously thought ! (We've had White/Black/Dark Blue before) :cool:👍

-------------------

I suppose it's too much to hope for anything New this week ????

[Edit, to Add Even Even More !!!]

So (for me) the only New thing in this week's Mileage Exchange, is Special Colour B8 Matte Fluorescent......:odd::rolleyes:

I’m in the same position as you. Every week there are only 2-3 new paints max. I don’t even collect the special cars in every colour anymore because with livery editor, what’s the point? I don’t know why PD doesn’t just release all paints at once at this stage of the game’s life. It’s a piss poor attempt to keep old players checking in which doesn’t add anything to gameplay.

On another note, would you be able to list this week’s paint items by any chance? I’m away and can’t check my PS4 and I’d like to cross check when I get back if there are anything I missed. Thanks in advance 👍

On another note, would you be able to list this week’s paint items by any chance? I’m away and can’t check my PS4 and I’d like to cross check when I get back if there are anything I missed. Thanks in advance 👍

Certainly my friend. Apart from B8 Matte Fluorescent, there's also P1 through to P9 MF 's. R2 & R3 MF' s. G3 & G4 Mattes. R1 & O1 Small Dark Flakes.

As usual, Repeats of Wheels, Decals, Driver poses, Helmets...

I got three new colours...
O2, Y1 and Y2 Dark Small Flakes... Yipee
Plus Repeats (for me) of
G1 to G7 Dark Small Flakes..
B1 to B5 Dark Small Flakes..
P1 Dark Small Flakes.

Last edited:
As usual, Repeats of Wheels, Decals, Driver poses, Helmets...

I got three new colours...
O2, Y1 and Y2 Dark Small Flakes.
G1 to G7 Dark Small Flakes..
Mileage Exchange has run it's course for pretty much everybody playing since launch. Unless PD bring a new range of paints, like carbon fibre for example, it will be useless from here on for the majority.

On the subject of Mileage Points in GTS, we should be allowed to convert MP to Cr or purchase cars with them outright.

Back