This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

The cars are exactly the same as the last two weeks. White BMW M4 Safety Car and dull gray Mazda Atenza Road Car.

Oh well, that's one less thing to grind for as I just need paints on my other account this time!

Tuesday 14th April – Another Minor* Update (Cars remain the same as last week & the week before !!)

Special Colours: Candy Metallic: Y3 to Y5, G1 to G9, and B1 to B4.

* Should have been a Major Week, with the Cars changing...perhaps PD can be "excused" due to the lock-down & everyone staying at home due to Covid-19. Although I'd re-designate all PD Staff as "Essential Workers" ;)

:cheers: STAY SAFE ALL :cheers:

Tuesday 14th April – Another Minor* Update (Cars remain the same as last week & the week before !!)

Special Colours: Candy Metallic: Y3 to Y5, G1 to G9, and B1 to B4.

* Should have been a Major Week, with the Cars changing...perhaps PD can be "excused" due to the lock-down & everyone staying at home due to Covid-19. Although I'd re-designate all PD Staff as "Essential Workers" ;)

:cheers: STAY SAFE ALL :cheers:

I guess we will see next week, I suspect the frequency of car changing on the roster has changed given it's not following the normal order but we'll see as the week's progress.

Just wish we could get the Atenza in some other colour!

Just wish we could get the Atenza in some other colour!

And the Evo !! :banghead:
I can't understand why PD would spend all that time & effort to add a new Road Car to the Game...:cool: and then only supply it in one colour !! :grumpy::dunce:
(And yes, I know that WE can paint it in any colour we like...but that's not the same as getting it in an official manufacturers Paint.) :(

Cars have been updated today. Safety car is still the M4, except in gold instead of white, and the road car is... Corvette C7 in Gran Turismo Silver, just like in March! :boggled:

I think it is fair to say now that the normal order for the cars being shuffled on the Mileage Exchange has been changed, tune in next week for the next instalment which no doubt will be another repeat run or dare I say it everybody's favourite Red Lancer making another appearance...

This is geting too boring.... The mileage exchange must be reconstruct and to include and some of Unicorn cars or used cars!!!!!

Decided to hold on to the GR.3 road cars. Got the silver Atenza. Now, silver C7. Hopefully I can collect all before the next game.

Tuesday 21st April – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The often repeated BMW M4 [Gr.X] Safety Car in Beige again. Previously we’ve also had it several times in White, Red, Orange, and Light Blue. :indiff:
And the Chevrolet Corvette C7 [N500] Gr.3 Road Car in GT Silver, a repeat colour, most recently just last month ! :eek:
It’s previously also appeared in Lime Rock Green, Laguna Seca Blue, Artic White, Torch Red (bright), Crystal Red Tintcoat (deep), Velocity Yellow Tintcoat, Cyber Gray Metallic (v.dark) and Night Race Blue Metallic (v.dark).

Special Colours: Candy Metallic: B5 to B8, P1 to P5 & P7 to P9 (i.e. No P6), R2 + R3.

Large Flakes: W1 + W2.

This is geting too boring.... The mileage exchange must be reconstruct and to include and some of Unicorn cars or used cars!!!!!

I now believe, as mentioned by several others, that the majority of the PD Crew are now concentrating on the PS5 version of Gran Turismo. :grumpy:

STAY SAFE ALL ......... Kudos to all those Essential Workers :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Tuesday 28th April – Minor Update (Cars remain the same as last week)

Special Colours: Large Flakes: K1. Small Flakes: W1 + W2, K1. Liquid Metallic: K1.

Aluminium Metallic: K1. Chrome: K1. Matte Metallic: R1, O1 + O2, Y1 to Y5, G1.

[ Seems like a lot of us think PD had mostly "Given Up" on GT Sport & especially the Mileage Exchange, even before Covid-19. But, at the end of the day, this is just a Game, and we've all got bigger things to worry about these days. Please Stay Indoors & Stay Safe All .. :cheers: ]

See? This is what mean with the wheels. Clearly, the TE37 SLVs are 13"-15".
We can slap those 4-lug wheels on race cars. The opposite effect should be I can minus the diameter of the newer wheels. When putting a wheel on the NA MX-5, some are like 17"-18". It should lower to a 14".

Another thing are the TE37 SLVs on the FuguZ. Can't paint the centre. However, put the ME wheels on... I can paint the centre. PDLogic™

Tuesday 5th May – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The often repeated BMW M4 [Gr.X] Safety Car in Orange. Previously we’ve also had it several times in White, Red, Beige, and Light Blue. :indiff:
And the Chevrolet Corvette C7 [N500] Gr.3 Road Car in Arctic White, a repeat colour. It’s previously also appeared in Lime Rock Green, Laguna Seca Blue, GT Silver, Torch Red (bright), Crystal Red Tintcoat (deep), Velocity Yellow Tintcoat, Cyber Gray Metallic (v.dark) and Night Race Blue Metallic (v.dark).

Special Colours: Matte Metallic: G2 to G9, and B1 to B8.

[As per usual, nothing's actually "New" here, but late comers might be able to complete their collections.]

Stay Safe All :cheers:

Tuesday 5th May – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The often repeated BMW M4 [Gr.X] Safety Car in Orange. Previously we’ve also had it several times in White, Red, Beige, and Light Blue. :indiff:
And the Chevrolet Corvette C7 [N500] Gr.3 Road Car in Arctic White, a repeat colour. It’s previously also appeared in Lime Rock Green, Laguna Seca Blue, GT Silver, Torch Red (bright), Crystal Red Tintcoat (deep), Velocity Yellow Tintcoat, Cyber Gray Metallic (v.dark) and Night Race Blue Metallic (v.dark).

Special Colours: Matte Metallic: G2 to G9, and B1 to B8.

[As per usual, nothing's actually "New" here, but late comers might be able to complete their collections.]

Stay Safe All :cheers:

Interesting that we have gone 2 Corvettes in a row. That leads me to hypothesise that instead of rotating through cars every 2 weeks, they are rotating through EACH colour of each car, I.e. we will see all the colours of the Corvette in order before going on to all the colours of the next car.

If that's correct we have another 6 Corvette colours to go! (I'm missing one myself personally).

If PD(I) is really going to go the "all colors for a specific car" route for their rotation, they might want to start scheduling weekly updates to the MiEx cars, or else we'll be seeing Corvettes until late August. It's not that bad for us completionists, but the new players who just want one of each model won't be pleased.

Also seize the opportunity to release that red Mercedes-Benz, since the other Atenza/Evo.Final colors seem to be a lost cause...

There were 7 paint chips and one wheel I did not have.

Pleased for those of you getting something New from the Mileage Exchange. :cheers:

But the vast majority of us have got everything already ! :indiff::rolleyes:

The last time we got a little more excited, was when the "New" Safety Cars showed up a couple of Months ago ! :lol:

The refreshed ME sees me add one new rim and seven paint chips. Also, I didn't have either cars in these colors. Red BMW SC(5 now) or Yellow Vette(4).

Bought the paint chips, although there is none really appealing to me, grabbed all rims I didn't have yet and couldn't be bothered with the regurgitated recolour of the same special cars for weeks already, so why would I now? What's so special about these cars anyway, besides the fact that you can't get them in Brand Central? It being a street car instead of the race car? Would make some sense if there'd be a freeroam open world to drive in.

The refreshed ME sees me add one new rim and seven paint chips. Also, I didn't have either cars in these colors. Red BMW SC(5 now) or Yellow Vette(4).

So I guess PD's new approach for the cars is going through the 'same car' but cycle the colours until it comes to the next one, if so that's fine but will this answer the million dollar question, will the Lancer or Atenza Road Car finally appear in the other colours? :cheers:

Tuesday 19th May – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The often repeated BMW M4 [Gr.X] Safety Car in Red and the Chevrolet Corvette C7 [N500] Gr.3 Road Car in Velocity Yellow Tintcoat. Previously also supplied in Laguna Seca Blue, Artic White, GT Silver, Torch Red (bright), Crystal Red Tintcoat (deep), Lime Rock Green (dark),Cyber Gray Metallic (v.dark) and Night Race Blue Metallic (v.dark).

Special Colours: Large Dark Flakes: G4 to G7, B1 to B5, P1 to P5, and R1 + R2.

[ Nothing "New" to see here Folks !! ] :indiff::indiff::indiff:

Last edited:
Back