This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

Got my 230th wheel set today. Gonna check out the MiEx only every two weeks now. :sly:

On another note... I don't know why, but I got way fewer Mustang colors than the other road cars. Having them be cycled soon would be welcome for me.

Tuesday 19th May – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The often repeated BMW M4 [Gr.X] Safety Car in Red and the Chevrolet Corvette C7 [N500] Gr.3 Road Car in Velocity Yellow Tintcoat. Previously also supplied in Laguna Seca Blue, Artic White, GT Silver, Torch Red (bright), Crystal Red Tintcoat (deep), Lime Rock Green (dark) and Night Race Blue Metallic (v.dark).

Special Colours: Large Dark Flakes: G4 to G7, B1 to B5, P1 to P5, and R1 + R2.

[ Nothing "New" to see here Folks !! ] :indiff::indiff::indiff:

Turns out when I checked the yellow Chevy was the only colour I didnt already have out of the 8 available. So I'm a happy bunny this time around. 👍

Hey everyone, I've started to collect MiEx items recently. If my memory serves me right, there was a complete list somewhere, yet I can't find it again. Could someone please provide a link or something 👍 ?
I've got one more question regarding some of the special colors that came with certain cars. Do these return to the shop periodically like the rest ? Thanks all, your help's much appreciated !

Hey everyone, I've started to collect MiEx items recently. If my memory serves me right, there was a complete list somewhere, yet I can't find it again. Could someone please provide a link or something 👍 ?
I've got one more question regarding some of the special colors that came with certain cars. Do these return to the shop periodically like the rest ? Thanks all, your help's much appreciated !

See my sig.

God knows why the mods don't wanna sticky this one, but we have stickies for car and track lists that are redundant since they are in the game & GT website itself :boggled:

I've got one more question regarding some of the special colors that came with certain cars. Do these return to the shop periodically like the rest ?

Are you thinking of a previous Gran Turismo, where when you bought a car in a certain colour, you could then use that colour on any of your cars ?
As if so, no GTS doesn't have that. But there are some Real Manufacturers Paints that come up.

You need to buy the "Special Colours" in the Mileage Exchange, in order to use them on any of your Vehicles. But you only need to buy a Paint Chip once, in order to use it as many times as you want. Believe these Paints are now on the third time round. So anyone that's had the game since Launch has probably got all of them already.

The M.Ex changes every Tuesday, so if you're "missing" something, you'll need to check on a weekly basis.

Tuesday 26th May – Minor Update (Cars remain the same as last week)

Special Colours: Dark Candy Metallic: R1, O1 + O2, Y1 + Y2, G1 to G7, B1 to B4.

[Edit to Add this weeks Special Colours]

Last edited:
Tuesday 2nd June – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The often repeated BMW M4 [Gr.X] Safety Car in Light Blue. Previously we’ve also had it several times in White, Red, Beige, and Orange.

And the Chevrolet Corvette C7 [N500] Gr.3 Road Car in Laguna Seca Blue. Previously also supplied in Velocity Yellow Tintcoat, Artic White, GT Silver, Torch Red (bright), Crystal Red Tintcoat (deep), Lime Rock Green (dark), Cyber Gray Metallic (v.dark) and Night Race Blue Metallic (v.dark).

Special Colours: Dark Candy Metallic: B5, P1 to P5, R1 + R2. Manufacturers Paints: Bright Yellow/Performance Blue/Heat Blue Contrast Layering/Lava Orange Crystal Shine/Radiant Red Contrast Layering/Iridium Silver Metallic/Diamond White Bright/Azurite Blue.

Yep, I finally have all the Corvettes :cheers:

Well don't ya hate when PD decide to change things up?

Was all set to buy a blue Corvette this week thinking I have another week and this exchange update replaces the blue one with the RED Corvette so I guess the road car is going to change weekly now to cycle the colours quicker?

Not that miffed as I had one but I did want another to save having to scroll all the way to the bottom of my garage for it each time!

Will post pic of the exchange in a bit unless someone else beats me to it!

I have to verify if I have the bright red Vette. Otherwise, nothing new this week for me.
20200609_153247.jpg

I dont jave the 3 dark color variations

Last edited:
I haven’t been using the manufacturer paints a whole lot in my recent liveries. And there are some paint chips in my collection that I forgot I even had, so they seem “new” even though I already purchased them ages ago. Still, there hasn’t been anything new for me in well over a year. I think the last thing I bought was a rim in an alternate color, which was probably something I missed early on in the game’s shelf life.

Tuesday 9th June – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The often repeated BMW M4 [Gr.X] Safety Car in Light Blue. Previously we’ve also had it several times in White, Red, Beige, and Orange. :indiff:

And the Chevrolet Corvette C7 [N500] Gr.3 Road Car in Torch Red (bright). Previously also supplied in Laguna Seca Blue, Velocity Yellow Tintcoat, Artic White, GT Silver, Crystal Red Tintcoat (deep), Lime Rock Green (dark), Cyber Gray Metallic (v.dark) and Night Race Blue Metallic (v.dark).

Special Colours: Real Manufacturers Paints: Iridium Silver Metallic/Rosso Alfa/Vegas Yellow/Daytona Grey Pearl Effect/Sepang Blue Pearl Effect/Mineral Grey/Laguna Blue Tintcoat/Lime Rock Green/Giallo Modena/Rosso Corsa/Nero Daytona/Rosso Scuderia/Azzurro Metallic/Triple Yellow/Competition Orange/Performance Blue*

* Looks like this chip has been Duplicated, as both appear Identical. :odd:

Tuesday 16th June – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The (often repeated) Silver Merc-AMG [Gr.X] Safety Car. Previously we've also had it in Orange, but never in RED !!! :banghead: [Perhaps in GT7 ;)]

And the Chevrolet Corvette C7 [N500] Gr.3 Road Car, this time in Crystal Red Tintcoat (deep). Previously also supplied in Laguna Seca Blue, Velocity Yellow Tintcoat, Artic White, GT Silver, Torch Red (bright), Lime Rock Green (dark), Cyber Gray Metallic (v.dark) and Night Race Blue Metallic (v.dark).

Special Colours: Real Manufacturers Paints: 130R White/Valencia Red Pearl/Nouvelle Blue Pearl/Rhodium Silver/Polaris White/British Racing Green/Arctic White/Soul Red/Meteor Gray Mica/McLaren Orange/Storm Grey/Mantis Green/White Pearl/Brilliant White Pearl/Aurora Flare Blue Pearl/Rouge Rubi.

Stay Safe. :cheers:

Tuesday 16th June – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

I will have to check but I think I have that one in red or maybe I just repainted it but it seems familiar, will check on that in a bit.

On the plus side pleased the Corvette colours are continuing so should complete the set for them over next three weeks. I just REALLY hope the Lancer and Atenza go through the colours this time!

I think that PD after the announcement of GT7 abandoned GTS and it is logical...... Mazda GT3 was one of last update.... Porsche Concept GT and Lamborghini concert remains for the sum... Lets hope for a Holiday 2020 release of GT7

I think that PD after the announcement of GT7 abandoned GTS and it is logical...... Mazda GT3 was one of last update.... Porsche Concept GT and Lamborghini concert remains for the sum... Lets hope for a Holiday 2020 release of GT7

Yes plus new mile exchange or GT Auto content as it will likely become so we can buy for our cars!

I just REALLY hope the Lancer and Atenza go through the colours this time!
I suspect July 14th will give us the answer. That's when the orange Mercedes-Benz says goodbye (if PD(I) keep rotating them safety cars every fortnight unlike the road cars) and makes way for either the red version or one of the three safety cars introduced in December. If the former happens, the blue Evo should appear in the following week.

I suspect July 14th will give us the answer. That's when the orange Mercedes-Benz says goodbye (if PD(I) keep rotating them safety cars every fortnight unlike the road cars) and makes way for either the red version or one of the three safety cars introduced in December. If the former happens, the blue Evo should appear in the following week.

Thanks! I will keep the date in memory. Hopefully it will be the next colour!

Back