This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

Missed R2 Matte Fluorescent in February last year - took 18 months until it came back again in the roster :crazy: Finally I don't have to check MiEx every week anymore.

One of the worst ideas ever in a GT game. Make everything perma available in GT7 PD please 👍

I know just how you feel. I nearly fell over just now when I found G3 Matte on the list!!! :eek::eek:

It must have been February last year for me too. I was on holiday for a week in Italy - if I'd have known it would take 18 months to come back round, I'd have cancelled the holiday :lol:

I just have 4 dark flakes left, which I think/hope/pray/animal sacrifice to the gods might be in the next rotation :nervous:

The Only Flake I'm Interested In.....

250px-99_ice_cream.jpg

Only thing that I've gotten lately, is the road cars in different colors. I might, unlikely, but might have all of the chips and rims.

It's clear they are shifting all staff and resources to the next game now. Forgetting to update MiEx AND a poorly typed announcement? C'mon PD.

I don't know why they don't just release everything permanently now that the game is in its last legs. Set and forget. Win-win situation for everyone.

Yeah, I made a livery on my alt, just so I could use the chrome paint. Should let us scroll through the ME for the bits we want.
With the next FIA Exhibition and I guess season following, might not be seeing the new game for a hot minute.

Red Lancer again this week, what a load of horse:censored:. Hopefully they'll resume the regular cycle after next week's surefire Atenza, because it looks like everything is conspiring against the Mustang showing up as it appeared a total of three times since I started playing almost 20 months ago :indiff:

Last edited:
Roughly 101 weeks later, 53 cars later, 599 color chips later, 230 wheels later, 22 driver poses later, 13 decals later, and... 3 helmets later?, I have officially exhausted the Mileage Exchange. Unless PD(I) finally give us the remaining AMG GT, Lancer Evo.Final and Atenza colors at some point before the game's sunset, this is the complete set of cars:
MiEx_Cars.png

Last edited:
Roughly 101 weeks later, 53 cars later, 599 color chips later, 230 wheels later, 22 driver poses later, 13 decals later, and... 3 helmets later?, I have officially exhausted the Mileage Exchange. Unless PD(I) finally give us the remaining AMG GT, Lancer Evo.Final and Atenza colors at some point before the game's sunset, this is the complete set of cars:

PD should give you a medal for your dedication :bowdown:

I had a thought to collect all car colours as well, but when I realised we are never getting the remaining Evo/Atenza colours, it rankled my OCD too much and I just decided to leave it be :lol:

I'm still hoping that PD will add all those cars to Brand Central once they pulled the plug on the servers.

Making the cars available for purchase at all times would be a sensible move, but there's one more issue PD(I) has to address before that: Brand Central itself, as it stands, also requires connection to the servers, presumably so they may collect data on what cars people look at and acquire. They'll either have to patch it so it's available offline, or leave it for modders to tackle the matter by themselves...

Hey guys, does anyone have a rough estimation of how long it takes for K1 Chrome to reappear in the shop ?
The last remaining color chip I'm missing ... :D

AMG GT + Lancer Evo.Final combo this week. I guess PD(I) knows what we really want, right?

Hey guys, does anyone have a rough estimation of how long it takes for K1 Chrome to reappear in the shop ?
The last remaining color chip I'm missing ... :D
Sounds like your luck is on point, as chromes have just returned to the MiEx. As long as the sequence is not broken, K1 should be available in two weeks.

Cool that PD have done an all gold wheel theme. The WRX is WR Blue. Add gold wheels to give it that rally look. ;)

Last edited:
Now that we wait for the ME to update, just now noticing the Crown SC has an LSD as standard. The normal road car does not come equipped as such. Also, the SC suspension can be tuned stiffer than the normal car.
The AMG Safety Car also has different suspension settings than the normal version. It handles better too. I don't remember if it comes with an LSD.

Back