Thomas can you tell me how it is with the CSW .. will soon have stomac

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eastman
  • 11 comments
  • 1,176 views
Just an update or some pictures would nice. We are already 3 months past the initial release date.
 
Sorry my first post....=(

I do not know how to remove
 
Last edited:
Anything ! Good or bad , ie : "wheels are in final production", "there is an issue with ...... that needs to be corrected" "there has been a design change for the BETTER which will push things back awhile" etc
Thank you :)
 
my money is burning in my pocket .. want to buy now
 
Thomas I am 39 years and it's like Christmas Eve .... please give us the CSW in April
 
hey, at least my csr-e pedals are shipping today :)

I just want an option for a rim upgrade, haven't even used my csr-e wheel yet :(
 
A "full" formula one wheel, something looking like the thrustmaster would be a nice reason for all the delays.

I think you get more rims to buy soon =)

I don't expect any rims for the csr elite before the end of the year.
 
This was posted on the Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Facebook fan page:

Some VERY good news today!
Thomas wrote on his blog a few minutes ago that April is still a possible release date for the CSW!
This could be done if they fly in some wheels when nothing goes wrong with the latest pre-production wheels they are actually testing.
He also said that they had some assembly and firmware issues which can be fixed with the current series of wheels so it looks not too bad.
But, if they find major issues in the latest wheels they need to make another round of prototypes and this takes time. But so far it looks very good and it is still possible that we have a few CSW owners late April.
 
Back