Those Cars That Nobody Ever Cares About...

• Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 376 comments

Which type of car do you like the most?

• Premium Cars, always used online

Votes: 42 25.5%
  • Standard Cars, never really seen online

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • All cars, I like a little bit of both

Votes: 95 57.6%
  • I don't like any car in GT6 that much

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don't really care, as long as the car looks and sounds good.

Votes: 9 5.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Poll

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Ford RS200 is also very outlooked. Teh acr is a beast at 500pp with over 370hp and weighting under a ton it is stupidly quick and if well tuned it can easely defeat higher pp cars

This thread kind of died........ Oh well, I'll post something to get it back on track :sly:

Anyways, does anybody know how the Lister Storm Race Car performs? Never see it anywhere, and I've heard people say that the PP is way off on it. I remember driving it in GT5 and it was OK.

Anyways, does anybody know how the Lister Storm Race Car performs? Never see it anywhere, and I've heard people say that the PP is way off on it. I remember driving it in GT5 and it was OK.

My friends and I wanted to recreate a 90' Fia GT. (restricted Gilette Vertigo, Jaguar Xj220, McLaren, Lister Storm and Panoz.

All were around the same power/weight ratio and were very close performancewise. Only the Lister was a slow duc. Always lost 4 secounds per lap. No matter who drove it. The Power wasn't the problem, as he could easily follow at the mainstraights. The problem was at the cornering. It understeers more than a 600hp FWD car. And I wasn't able to get rid of this understeering via a setting. All in all a underperforming car when it comes to corners.

Just bought the Lister Storm for a bargain price of $1,450,000. First thing I noticed when driving it was the amount of understeer, but I'm working on a tune for it.

You will probably see this car quite soon in another thread.....

Just bought the Lister Storm for a bargain price of $1,450,000. First thing I noticed when driving it was the amount of understeer, but I'm working on a tune for it.

You will probably see this car quite soon in another thread.....
Forgotten Cars Thread Week 33: Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99

Back on GT5, I remember always using K-Cars (the little 660cc Japanese micro-cars). So much fun whipping a Cappuccino around Nurburgring.

amount of understeer
Because FR race car. It has the obligatory race car -.050 front 1.00 rear toe and the RWD race car front/rear camber values of 1.50/3.50 respectively.
Back on GT5, I remember always using K-Cars (the little 660cc Japanese micro-cars). So much fun whipping a Cappuccino around Nurburgring.
Cappy may as well be a rebodied Honda S800 though. Try an FF kei instead of the usual Cappy, AZ-1 or Beat--I recommend the Daihatsu Copen or Suzuki Cervo (for premiums).

Because FR race car. It has the obligatory race car -.050 front 1.00 rear toe and the RWD race car front/rear camber values of 1.50/3.50 respectively.

Cappy may as well be a rebodied Honda S800 though. Try an FF kei instead of the usual Cappy, AZ-1 or Beat--I recommend the Daihatsu Copen or Suzuki Cervo (for premiums).
The Daihatsu Storia/Sirion is also a fun kei car to drive. Comes in FF or 4WD.

Thread revival time.

I think most of you guys know that the majority of the underrated cars in GT6 are standards. Well, how about we talk about some forgotten premium cars for a little while. Here are just a few examples of them:

1. Abarth Grande Punto '09
image.jpg

2. BMW Z8 '01
image.jpg

3. Fisker Karma EcoSport '12
image.jpg

4. Ford Focus ST '06
image.jpg

5. Cizeta V16T '94
image.jpg

6. Spoon CRZ '09
image.jpg

7. Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT Type SP '06
image.jpg

Is the Chevrolet SSR worth buying? I'd like to take one in a lobby and see if I get called a troll :sly:

Is the Chevrolet SSR worth buying? I'd like to take one in a lobby and see if I get called a troll :sly:
Yes, I think an SSR would be worth buying, for drifting. It's rear wheel drive and heavy. I don't think you would be called a "troll" for bringing that car in a cruise lobby though. I don't think it would be good for racing, because it will still be heavy even with weight reductions, and it has strange gear ratios.

Back