Those Cars That Nobody Ever Cares About...

• Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 376 comments

Which type of car do you like the most?

• Premium Cars, always used online

Votes: 42 25.5%
  • Standard Cars, never really seen online

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • All cars, I like a little bit of both

Votes: 95 57.6%
  • I don't like any car in GT6 that much

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don't really care, as long as the car looks and sounds good.

Votes: 9 5.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Poll

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rixnq3pAhv6PotVRq_0.jpg

zZr3cJBgHhWxP5wuL_0.jpg

hhpWaobUg5a4nUlPqE_0.jpg

Evo III, which i think is good at 450pp.
Taking a closer look at this EVO in GT6, I realized it could win the award for the worst quality standard car. What a shame this car is not premium.

People now just race terrible cars like the Odyssey because they look and preform so bad, it's funny. It's 100% like Rick Astley's song.

The Odyssey makes an outstanding drift car, however. Can rack up over 20K drift points at Tsukuba with the right setup.

Many cars can, though.
Some are better than others. Not all FR deift cars can rack up 20K points, even with a good setup. A few weeks back, I bought a Toyota Altezza AS200 and decided to make it a drift car. Only was able to reach 12-13K points.

The Odyssey can also win the Nurburgring 24 hrs when tuned up 👍
You mean the 24 minutes of Nurbrurgring. Still a shame that GT6's endurance races are much shorter and less interesting than GT5's.

Surprised to see an obscure car like the Odyssey win the 24 minutes of Nurburgring. Do you have a tune for this car?

You mean the 24 minutes of Nurbrurgring. Still a shame that GT6's endurance races are much shorter and less interesting than GT5's.

Surprised to see an obscure car like the Odyssey win the 24 minutes of Nurburgring. Do you have a tune for this car?

I think so, I'll look for it. Not sure which account the car is in..... the main thing was that it can go the whole 24 minutes on 1 tank of fuel. I used IM tires which wore out half way through the last lap so I had to do some blocking. With RS tires it should be much easier.

The Jag is a lovely car. Underated, and quite capable!

Last edited:
Does anyone ever see the Jaguar S-Type R'02?
jaguar_s_type_r__02_by_gt6_garage-d7detli.png

Seen this car as I was looking through the dealerships. Gonna give it a go. Pretty heavy car at 1,800 kg.
I once bought one of these because I was looking for a unique car for drag racing. Sadly, it was not a good performer, and it lost to cars that had less PP than it. I do not know how it performs when off the drag strip. Since it is 1,800 kgs, I can not imagine that the handling of this car is that great. It will probably need a weight reduction.

I once bought one of these because I was looking for a unique car for drag racing. Sadly, it was not a good performer, and it lost to cars that had less PP than it. I do not know how it performs when off the drag strip. Since it is 1,800 kgs, I can not imagine that the handling of this car is that great. It will probably need a weight reduction.
Just test drove it now. First thing I noticed is that it sounds like an old tractor. Also I learned that it does not like the brakes. Best I could do was a 1.22.454 on Midfield. Since I have it, why not try a drift tune? As for the RX7, I owned one a while back in GT6 and it was a great drifter with the right tune.

Just test drove it now. First thing I noticed is that it sounds like an old tractor. Also I learned that it does not like the brakes. Best I could do was a 1.22.454 on Midfield. Since I have it, why not try a drift tune?
I can picture it as a pretty decent drifter. It's an FR car, right?

Probably not "left out" but I never see the FC RX7s outside of drift rooms. Only seen it once in a race room and it did surprisingly well.

Back