Those Cars That Nobody Ever Cares About...

• Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 376 comments

Which type of car do you like the most?

• Premium Cars, always used online

Votes: 42 25.5%
  • Standard Cars, never really seen online

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • All cars, I like a little bit of both

Votes: 95 57.6%
  • I don't like any car in GT6 that much

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don't really care, as long as the car looks and sounds good.

Votes: 9 5.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Poll

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used that Tiburon for the beginner seasonal at Nurburgring last year. Actually a nice car. Under rated at 400pp.

I heard someone say that the head of your driver sticks out through the roof of the Tiburon.

Just curious, how'd you get that Tiburon outside the track?
That's an Out Of Sierra glitch, I know how to do it, but my limited abilities with English prevents me from explaining it to you.

Try joining a Sierra cruise lobby and ask for someone to teach you.

The poor Lister Storm GT, should be a fire breathing beast but for a decade it has been brutally ignored and abandoned. Looking sorry for itself with a very low quality body and struggling with being the best part of 400kg over weight. :(

I used to run it quite often as it was still quick but always felt hamstrung by the incorrect stats. Poor old thing.

The poor Lister Storm GT, should be a fire breathing beast but for a decade it has been brutally ignored and abandoned. Looking sorry for itself with a very low quality body and struggling with being the best part of 400kg over weight. :(

I used to run it quite often as it was still quick but always felt hamstrung by the incorrect stats. Poor old thing.

I've tried to use this thing in every GT since 2, but its just slow, so damn slow. Sounds great though. If not for the rubber band logic and up to a half minute head start for the AI, it could be OK. PD should be kind and reduce it's PP by about 100!

I've tried to use this thing in every GT since 2, but its just slow, so damn slow. Sounds great though. If not for the rubber band logic and up to a half minute head start for the AI, it could be OK. PD should be kind and reduce it's PP by about 100!

If they fixed the incorrect stats then there wouldn't be much need to look at the PP. But it's just a standard car and not a nissan GTR so wont get much love from PD.

This one is quite underrated IMO.
latest

This one is quite underrated IMO.
latest
Won the Renault 5 as a prize car when I was playing GT5 about two weeks ago, but never used it. Anyone know if it is a good car? It has a high resale value, so I might sell it anyway.

Anyway, I bought a very under used car yesterday, and I am loving it: the 1988 Honda Accord Coupe.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Reason I bought it was: I was looking for a cheap car to complete the 400PP Grand Valley seasonal. Stock at 117 horsepower and 340 PP, it placed sixth in the event. Modified it slightly, and it won. Then I decided to max it out, stance it, and use it as an online car. So far, I have brought my stanced Accord to a few JDM lobbies, and many people seemed to like it.

Won the Renault 5 as a prize car when I was playing GT5 about two weeks ago, but never used it. Anyone know if it is a good car? It has a high resale value, so I might sell it anyway.

Anyway, I bought a very under used car yesterday, and I am loving it: the 1988 Honda Accord Coupe.
View attachment 354734
View attachment 354735
Reason I bought it was: I was looking for a cheap car to complete the 400PP Grand Valley seasonal. Stock at 117 horsepower and 340 PP, it placed sixth in the event. Modified it slightly, and it won. Then I decided to max it out, stance it, and use it as an online car. So far, I have brought my stanced Accord to a few JDM lobbies, and many people seemed to like it.
I won this as a birthday car this year. Used it in the Matterhorn 400pp seasonal and it was an easy win.

Speaking of the Accord, here's my best lap at Mid-Field on CS tires, all stock, no oil change...

It's in the company of these fine automobiles:

1:38.351 - 344 - Nissan March 12SR '07
1:38.651 - 384 - Mini Marcos GT '70
1:38.728 - 330 - Volkswagen New Beetle 2.0 '00
1:38.794 - 341 - Toyota Voltz S '02
1:38.952 - 338 - Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66
1:38.997 - 331 - Volkswagen Lupo1.4 '02

Another left out car, the Mitsubishi Galant GTO MR '70.
mitsubishi_galant_gto_mr__70_by_gt6_garage-d6zekiu.png

Love the sort of muscle car look to it, and it is surprisingly fun to drive.
Yes, it's a really fun car to drive.

It's interesting how GT is focused on Japanese cars but most classic ones present in the game are standard models.

Anyone mention the Mitsubishi HSR-ll '89?

Mitsubishi9.jpg

Havent driven this since GT4, and completely forgot about this car until today. In fact, its the car of the week in the Forgotten cars thread.
i sometimes use it for 500pp racing and it actually performs quite well.

The Au Cerumo Supra '01 is one of the most underrated cars in GT6. This car deserves a lot of love, because I have never seen this thing once online in GT5 or 6. It has excellent handling, and I have won quite a bit of 650pp lobbies with it. I would recommend that you try it if you have 750000 Cr.

The Au Cerumo Supra '01 is one of the most underrated cars in GT6. This car deserves a lot of love, because I have never seen this thing once online in GT5 or 6. It has excellent handling, and I have won quite a bit of 650pp lobbies with it. I would recommend that you try it if you have 750000 Cr.
I had the Denso Sard Supra and it could beat even the new super gt cars no problem. In fact, it can go the entire Nürburgring 24min without pitting.

Back