Thoughts on the new 12.5M credit Ferrari 250 GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter CustomX
  • 5 comments
  • 2,034 views
Messages
719
Germany
Germany
Seems like a nice enough drive but not worth 12.5M credits for mine. Maybe a tune will improve it. The Aston for 10M was a much better buy.
 
Its like the Miura... I'm racing the vintage leagues and I see a Miura in the pack and I think to myself... "hey there's a Miura in this game... when did they put that in... how come I dont have it already???"

And then I wake up to myself and realise I dont have $15 mil. to blow.
 
Price is dear, but what it takes away in credit, it makes up for in looks and noice alone.

Drives pretty decent too, after some dialling work to chassis and diff. Low on grip, but nicely balanced.

Oh! And did I mention the noice it makes?
 
Grabbed it this morning. Only grabbed it over the Aston, or continuing to save for the other expensive Ferrari or Alfa is because it is a N class car so kinda usable in the League events. And I like Ferrari more than Lamborghini so that leaves the Miura for another time. How is it? Pleasant though not very fast. Stock it tops out at just over 200km/h at Monza so wins on power circuits are going to be tough. Good balance and decent grip considering the age of it. Sound wise it’s not particularly awesome nor bad.

It does continue the trend of the best cars to drive are not the most expensive on GT Sport. And they don’t have to be. I think they’d be better suited as specifoc prize cars. Complete all gold in circuit experience or whatever? Here’s an Aston/Alfa/Ferrari.... or hell, why not get something for slogging through the useless experience points once you’ve made it to what? Level 30 where everything is unlocked? I forget because it’s forgettable.
 

Attachments

  • 396CAEFB-FE7C-49D4-A22A-69D7ED38D9DF.jpeg
    396CAEFB-FE7C-49D4-A22A-69D7ED38D9DF.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 26
Great car and it drives so much better than it did in GT6.
My only complaint would be it's like most of the other older car in GTS and it only has 4 gears with the stock transmission. So your top speed maxes out very quickly around 126mph.
 
Back