Thrustmaster issues after 1.15 update

• Thread starter HR31GTS
  • 204 comments
HR31GTS
Hi guys.

I raced last week with my wheel with no issues. I updated today and now my wheel won’t work within GTS. Still works with project cars on the PS4 and on the pc - even updated the firmware with no joy.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Reinstalling GTS did not work.

My t150 with t500rs pedals is not working . EDIT : tried using 2 pedal set that came with wheel, still dead...

Last edited:
I am one of the pissed ones. T500 not working after update. I'm telling myself the mechanics are still waiting for a spare part. This is one of the similarities between simracing and irl racing that i really don't like.

As a T500 user, I haven't downloaded the update or tested my wheel yet, but am obviously concerned. Is there anywhere we can submit this issue to PD to let them know it's broken? If this affects every T500 user, I'm sure they will get the issue resolved rather quickly (I hope).

Also, on a side note, I wonder if a Drive Hub would work as a temp fix while they work out this issue?

Thrustmaster and PD are aware here's a note I literally just received from Thrustmaster

"Following the games last update (1.15), the T500RS is no longer recognized by the game. We are working with Polyphony Digital to solve the issue.A new update for the game will be released shortly and will solve this bug."

T500 dont work anymore, dont try weird things, nothing helps :)
They had to choose between TM and Fanatec, now TM wheels dont work anymore *joke*
...i feel sad for you guys, lets wait for a update... soon, maybe.

Thrustmaster and PD are aware here's a note I literally just received from Thrustmaster

"Following the games last update (1.15), the T500RS is no longer recognized by the game. We are working with Polyphony Digital to solve the issue.A new update for the game will be released shortly and will solve this bug."

Great news, thanks Argon!

So, I went home from work early to play this update only to read about the T500 no longer working on my way home... :(

Can I somehow hold off this update and still play the game version 1.14? I’m thinking no...

Well not gonna lie this has ruined my excitement for the update I’m now dreading to get home don’t know if I even wanna bother starting it up and have the disapointment tbh

PD have posted an update to say they recognise that the update has caused some issues including the T500RS not working so at least we know they are working on it

So, I went home from work early to play this update only to read about the T500 no longer working on my way home... :(

Can I somehow hold off this update and still play the game version 1.14? I’m thinking no...

I guess you can play offline without update but as far as I'm aware you won't be able to save any data as you will need to be connected to save and you can't connect without the update.:confused:

Seen a few people post the same thing but it doesn't seem to be all of them like it does with the T500.

My T150 with T3PA pedals was still working after the update, I even got on the leaderboards for a while. I have the old PS4 if that matters or not. Others with the T150 have a working one too.

Back