Thrustmaster issues after 1.15 update

• Thread starter HR31GTS
  • 204 comments
On the playstation forum there is a post an hour ago from a Dev and is says "we are planning on soon to release a patch"
Now we just have to wait to find out what "soon" means.
I really hope it's today and doesn't mean in next week's maintenance!
I mean it's a holiday weekend and they do this to all the T500 users :confused:.

I suppose I could be worse, I guess somone was on for a good result in this week's FIA events and now there 🤬.
Come on PD surprise all us T500 users and pull a rabbit out of your ass and please release the patch before this weekend is over.

Even though T300RS is working, I lost road FFB in Sport race at least twice, qualifying was good then in race I didn't feel anything related to the road, e.g. kerbs. Also sound was weird, no wind, no tyre screech and car sounded weird overall.

i tried my T150 with the 2 pedal set it came with, the wheel turns to auto- calibrate but buttons and pedals are still dead....
That is exactly what mine was doing.
And the following fixed it...
So, I followed the instructions to a T from the Thrustmaster site... aka, do not plug the device to the computer prior being prompted to etc.
Downloaded the drivers, ran control panel, check updates etc., etc. .
IT WORKS!!!

Good luck.

Mine does the same too eapecially the start button.

Is my steering wheel dying?? I hope not because I bought it new.

Yeah, not sure your wheel is dying but loads of info in regards to random button pushes, no fix unfortunately but I have contacted Thrustmaster as my T300 is only a couple months old.

My T150 was not working but i switched to PS4 ,re-started console , hit PS on wheel at log-in, all buttons are now working, did a test race and all is good again.

Yeah, not sure your wheel is dying but loads of info in regards to random button pushes, no fix unfortunately but I have contacted Thrustmaster as my T300 is only a couple months old.

I actually updated the firmware and drivers just now and the random button presses seem to have gone.

I just did 4 laps at interlagos with the traction control at 1 and the thing did not increase to 2.

I dont think the problem is solved but its just weird.

Even though T300RS is working, I lost road FFB in Sport race at least twice, qualifying was good then in race I didn't feel anything related to the road, e.g. kerbs. Also sound was weird, no wind, no tyre screech and car sounded weird overall.

Yep that's another glitch this update caused. Restarting the game will return the sound for a while but then it'll vanish again. :dopey:

i did try downloading new drivers and ran the updates etc but no luck,but tks
Arg... good luck...
Thoughts...
I set my wheel in PS3 mode, and connected it to the computer.
Once connected to computer, I let the computer recognize the wheel and connect to it.
I then detached the wheel from my computer.
I then downloaded the Thrustmaster drivers, and installed.
It prompts to connect the wheel during this process, and promps to restart the computer, I left the wheel connected during the restart.
Upon restart, I ran the Thrustmaster control panel and searched for firmware updates.
Disconnected from computer, power off, and set to PS4 mode.
Then, off to PS4.
Connect, power up the wheel, then turn on the PS4... hit the PS button on the wheel... buttons/arrows on wheel now work in PS "zone", first for that.
Then fire up GTSport... all was good.
If you did exactly that procedure, I cannot help... anything outside that exact procedure is outside the recommendations of Thrustmaster.

Again, good luck.

On the playstation forum there is a post an hour ago from a Dev and is says "we are planning on soon to release a patch"
Now we just have to wait to find out what "soon" means.
I really hope it's today and doesn't mean in next week's maintenance!
I mean it's a holiday weekend and they do this to all the T500 users :confused:.

I suppose I could be worse, I guess somone was on for a good result in this week's FIA events and now there 🤬.
Come on PD surprise all us T500 users and pull a rabbit out of your ass and please release the patch before this weekend is over.

It's really poor that they released something that caused this problem (don't have a T500 but can understand your concerns).

It's almost a workaround but at least you can still drive with a controller. To be fair the controller settings are very good in this game in my opinion and I switch between both on and off without much issue though I know you would all be likely less competitive in events.

I just wanted to add that it's been indicated from posts above that there are people who are working on fixing this issue today and are sacrificing THEIR holiday to try to fix the problem during your holiday. It's only fair that they should do this in my opinion but think about it - if you got a phone call last night saying you had to work over Easter because something was cocked up (not necessarily by yourself) how would YOU feel about it? I believe that Japan may work today as a normal day, but not everyone working on this right now will be in Japan if Thrustmaster are also involved.

My T300rs works in PS4 mode but not PS3 mode. I had been using it in PS3 mode because PS4 mode sucks and it feels like it's gonna tear my wheel apart due to the vibration bug. Hope they fix it soon, otherwise I'm likely done playing this game.

I am one of the pissed ones. T500 not working after update. I'm telling myself the mechanics are still waiting for a spare part. This is one of the similarities between simracing and irl racing that i really don't like.

You are not alone,My T500RS not working after version 1.15 update,however it’s working good with Assetto Corsa.Hopefully they’ll fix it ASAP.

Confirmed that a T150 with the three pedal basic set worked OK. Puzzled why some with the two pedal set had issues.

Kind of puzzling that adding a Fanatec wheel support broke Thrustmaster's. Makes you wonder if there's anything undocumented in FFB or pedal implementation that is involved. Has anyone noticed any change to the pedal curve, previously reported as not very linear...

T Master users dont need to feel bad, I have a Fanatec that worked fine Wednesday but feels like someone is bashing my wheel with a hammer now and its almost impossible to control the car thru a set of S's after last update. Gotta wonder what went wrong? Why is there not the option to put wheel data back where it was Wednesday before update, I was happy with it then. You know what they say, "dont fix it if it aint broke", as far as I am concerned the wheel data was not broke a couple days ago. Fanatec users had to piggyback off of the Logitech but it worked better than this.

Yes the T150 and the T300 are mostly working, not sure why some have problems unless they have outdated firmware and/or are in PS3 mode.

The T500 however isn't working at all, for anyone, that is the major problem here and it will be fixed, it's just a case of when.

Don't you people get it
They are putting bugs in on purpose so some peoples wheels ****up
It called greed
My t300rs ****up straight after the 1: 11 update
The update with the supra

Back