Thrustmaster issues after 1.15 update

• Thread starter HR31GTS
  • 204 comments
My T150 with T3PA pedals was still working after the update, I even got on the leaderboards for a while. I have the old PS4 if that matters or not. Others with the T150 have a working one too.
I have exactly the same Setup yet, i‘m Running a Ps4Pro, and have zero issues. Although the Force Feedback feels stronger on certain Cars. I drove the new Gr2 Cars and it felt like handling a Tank.

how do you get "latest firmware"...
I guess you should find it on the Thrustmaster Homepage. Sad to hear that your T150 stoped working. As far as I know, you mentioned in an older post that you are running the t3pa pro pedals with your T150. Maybe that’s was causing the issue, as i‘ve read in another post about a User who’s T150 in Combination with the T500 Pedals caused the same issues. From what I know, these Pedals are the same like the T3pa pro. If you should probably have bought the T150 with the 2 Pedal set, try to test if it works. Otherwise :confused:

So, I followed the instructions to a T from the Thrustmaster site... aka, do not plug the device to the computer prior being prompted to etc.
Downloaded the drivers, ran control panel, check updates etc., etc. .

IT WORKS!!!

INFORMATIONS
Known Issues After Update 1.15
29/03/2018

We have confirmed that after the installation of Update 1.15 released on 29 March, the following issues are occurring:

・The Thrustmaster T500RS steering wheel has stopped working;
・In some cases, cursor sounds, Menu BGM, tyre screeching, and collision noises are not played by the game.

We are currently hard at work to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

We deeply apologise for the inconvenience caused and ask for your patience while we're working to find a solution.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
[UPDATE: 29 March, 15:00 UTC]
The following issue has been resolved:
・The hangs on the loading screen while trying to retrieve save data from the server.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

I'm pretty gutted about this.
I was so looking forward to finishing work and get the E30 M3 and drive all afternoon, the wife was picking the kids up from school and going to her sisters.
And now my wheel won't work :banghead:.

I've played with the controller for a while but I'm like a monkey with a deckchair and just can't drive how I want to.
My hat is off to all the controller players out there that race cleanly in the daily races.
Especially those that have made it to DR A or S :bowdown:.

Last edited:
As a T500 user, I haven't downloaded the update or tested my wheel yet, but am obviously concerned. Is there anywhere we can submit this issue to PD to let them know it's broken? If this affects every T500 user, I'm sure they will get the issue resolved rather quickly (I hope).

Also, on a side note, I wonder if a Drive Hub would work as a temp fix while they work out this issue?

Drive hub working with T500, FFB feels better natively though before the patch. There also is a slight vibration when turning quickly.

My T300RS works but with a bug. If you lose control and spin out for some strange reason it will reset the 0 mark regardless of how many rotations the wheel is turned. Anyone else having this issue?

Ran a few laps in ps4 mode, seems like the stupid vibration bug is fixed.

Ps3 mode doesn't work anymore because it's recognized as a T500 that way, which is bugged right now.

4B000D02-B008-4338-A462-A12472C97CC5.jpeg

The last straw.

Took a great game (GT6), released the sequel before it was finished, made the penalty system incomprehensible, put it on sale so every bonehead with a PS4 can have fun ruining racing for the serious drivers, and now made my $600 steering wheel into a paperweight.

Can’t wait to see how they screw it up further. Don’t play anymore, so really don’t care. As far as I’m concerned, they literally cannot make the game worse than it is now.

I guess you should find it on the Thrustmaster Homepage. Sad to hear that your T150 stoped working. As far as I know, you mentioned in an older post that you are running the t3pa pro pedals with your T150. Maybe that’s was causing the issue, as i‘ve read in another post about a User who’s T150 in Combination with the T500 Pedals caused the same issues. From what I know, these Pedals are the same like the T3pa pro. If you should probably have bought the T150 with the 2 Pedal set, try to test if it works. Otherwise :confused:
i tried my T150 with the 2 pedal set it came with, the wheel turns to auto- calibrate but buttons and pedals are still dead....
EDIT: i switched to PS4 on the front of my T150 , re-started PS console, hit PS on wheel at log-in, all buttons are working again,long live the long weekend!:cheers:
EDIT: i'm using my T500rs pedal set .

Last edited:
My T500RS wheel + pedals also stopped working : (

Currently playing GT Sport with the DS4 controller for the first time ever, which on a plus side note, brought me back to the PS1 old days GT1/GT2 original feelings, driving with just a controller, how it all started : )

But then again, we need our T500RS back working with GT Sport : /

The new update has made my thrustmaster t100 useless for playing the game, doesn't work at all after working up to this point. Cause you know, supportin t80-t500 is logical but left out t100 for no reason. But I digress. I currently don't have the means to upgrade to a new wheel. Does anyone know a solution to get the wheel to work? I hear a while back of a site that could make your wheel be recognized as a different brand but I've has no luck finding it.

I'm no Thrustmaster owner but apparently many people are affected by this. I've seen posts here complaining their T150, T300, T300RS, T500, and even the GTS sponsored T-GT isn't working after this update

My t300 ferrari gte is working good. There is one problem with the traction control setting or brake balance. I leave it 1 then suddenly at times it bumps up to 2 without me pressing the button is this a glitch or is it my steering wheel?

It seems with this update it rendered many peoples steering wheels unusable.

My T300rs is working but mine does the same changes the brake balance on its own but it also does the start button sometimes. I think this is a well known Thrustmaster issue.

Mine does the same too eapecially the start button.

Is my steering wheel dying?? I hope not because I bought it new.

Back