Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals

• Thread starter Pennzoil23
  • 640 comments
Seems already OUT OF STOCK on Thrustmaster eShop: https://shop.thrustmaster.com/t-lcm-pedals.html

zraa06X.png
They are on a preorder through amazon. Doesn’t even release till 3/26.

Just had my order long standing pre order cancelled by Amazon, as they are no longer available?

I presume it is a supply issue caused by the present Coronavirus outbreak.

Possibly for the best as they are not a necessity for life, and considering the present financial situation.

To those that do receive theirs soon, please enjoy and stay real safe guys!

Nope UK based and on full lock down Deano, but thanks for the heads up for others in the USA..

I’m not sure, even if a store was open, that the authorities would consider splurging on pedals as a necessary travel requirement either...

If we come out of the other side I will reconsider at that point in time...

Last edited:
Nope UK based and on full lock down Deano, but thanks for the heads up for others in the USA..

I’m not sure, even if a store was open, that the authorities would consider splurging on pedals as a necessary travel requirement either...

If we come out of the other side I will reconsider at that point in time...
Yup, we're under same here. Not sure pedals purchase is essential :lol:

Given that GT Sport recalibrates the brake pedal everytime it is pressed harder than the previous max, are people here planning to mod the brake pedal or add a hard stop to it? Load cell seems to be a no-go in general for GT Sport sadly. I'm waiting for my pedals to be delivered the first week of April.

Given that GT Sport recalibrates the brake pedal everytime it is pressed harder than the previous max, are people here planning to mod the brake pedal or add a hard stop to it? Load cell seems to be a no-go in general for GT Sport sadly. I'm waiting for my pedals to be delivered the first week of April.

Not an issue, the pedals have adjustable brake force that works with Consoles, you set the force you want want on a PC, and GT Sport can only calibrate up to that level.

Given that GT Sport recalibrates the brake pedal everytime it is pressed harder than the previous max, are people here planning to mod the brake pedal or add a hard stop to it?
First, make a test because these pedals have their own memory and may not need modification at all.

Not an issue, the pedals have adjustable brake force that works with Consoles, you set the force you want want on a PC, and GT Sport can only calibrate up to that level.
Is that the case? So they will work differently to the T3PA (Pro)s and the ricmotech load cell mods with GT Sport? Do you have a source for that? Not being a smartass here, just genuinely curious because that would be great news. GT Sport doesn't care about the max force calibration of the pedals in PC. All other games respect that or have in-game calibration that is done once, but GT Sport keeps recalibrating every time you press further/harder. That's why some players have added hard stops to their brake pedals with mods, so that they don't get recalibrated.

This was Leggacy's mod to prevent the issue.

I have added a stop to my pedals by drilling a hole in the mounting plate and using some extra nuts and a bolt from the spares hardware pack that came with the pedals.
View attachment 768370
I did this because I crushed the first cone mod I had after about 8hrs of use. The stop also makes calibrating the brakes more consistent.

Last edited:
Is that the case? So they will work differently to the T3PA (Pro)s and the ricmotech load cell mods with GT Sport? Do you have a source for that? Not being a smartass here, just genuinely curious because that would be great news. GT Sport doesn't care about the max force calibration of the pedals in PC. All other games respect that or have in-game calibration that is done once, but GT Sport keeps recalibrating every time you press further/harder.

It's mentioned in the manual for the calibration tool - the pedals have some sort of built in memory for the dead zone and brake pressure limit settings.
http://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/accessories/pc/wheels/exe/T-LCM/TLCM_CalibrationTool_Manual.pdf

You just gave me hope! It seems like the pedals will store this in their internal memory indeed! Looking forward to people testing this, or me next week.
Alright, I’ll try them. :rolleyes:

Edit: MAN! That’s just too friggin’ easy. 30 seconds on Amazon - fingerprint on iPad - be here in a couple days.

Is that the case? So they will work differently to the T3PA (Pro)s and the ricmotech load cell mods with GT Sport? Do you have a source for that? Not being a smartass here, just genuinely curious because that would be great news. GT Sport doesn't care about the max force calibration of the pedals in PC. All other games respect that or have in-game calibration that is done once, but GT Sport keeps recalibrating every time you press further/harder. That's why some players have added hard stops to their brake pedals with mods, so that they don't get recalibrated.

This was Leggacy's mod to prevent the issue.

I don't have a set, but reading the user manual it saves the brake force and dead zones settings to the pedals internal memory, this includes clutch and Accelerator as well. And they say it will work on consoles, GT Sport will still calibrate, but only upto the saved brake force settings

Quote from the user manual using the calibration software -
"Once the different settings have been properly configured, click APPLY, and then disconnect the removable USB cable (1). The settings are saved in the pedal set’s internal memory: they will be effective in all of your games, on PC and game consoles."

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/accessories/Manuals/T_LCM/T-LCM_Pedals_User_Manual.pdf

Not really seen anyone talking about getting thiers in the UK yet... states yes... they seem to have stock in USA outlets but UK I’m not so sure have any at all?

i got mine, they are not bad, I don't think they compare way to Fanatec v3's, but they are half the price
Could you do me a favour and see if the Mode button works the same with this pedal set as it does on Thrustmasters other sets? I have to use the left pedal for the accelerator due to a disability and this works well for me on their other pedal sets, but I'd like to confirm if these are the same before I consider buying them.

Thanks in advance :)

Could you do me a favour and see if the Mode button works the same with this pedal set as it does on Thrustmasters other sets? I have to use the left pedal for the accelerator due to a disability and this works well for me on their other pedal sets, but I'd like to confirm if these are the same before I consider buying them.

Thanks in advance :)
Sure, what wheel do you have ?

Ireland, pre-ordered last week on TM’s own site, shipped from France on Wednesday...
Interesting. I preordered with upshift store on 08/03/20 for uk delivery. I’m told no warehousing is moving in France which is holding up delivery.

Got mine yesterday and got them set up today. Only other pedals I’ve had are the T3PA and T3PA pro’s. These pedals are a huge upgrade from those fore sure. Really like all the tuning options with the springs and load cell with the calibration tool.

Only tested them on DR2 and PC2 so far. Braking feelings much more intuitive with the load cell. Already beat a few of my times on DR2.

Back