Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals

• Thread starter Pennzoil23
  • 640 comments
Hello,

barry from simracinggarage tells he will mount the pedals on 4 of 5 points to his rig. Sadly the 5th mount-point is espacialy there to thightn up the breakepedal. So i dont wonder that he is the only reviewer ive seen so far, talking about a littele flex under maxed out pressure.

Anyway these pedals are the sweet spot for me right now and will be a good upgrade for me. I am still using the stock pedals from the g29, wich done a good job so far. Ive preoder the pedals from thrustmaster website.

Hello,

barry from simracinggarage tells he will mount the pedals on 4 of 5 points to his rig. Sadly the 5th mount-point is espacialy there to thightn up the breakepedal. So i dont wonder that he is the only reviewer ive seen so far, talking about a littele flex under maxed out pressure.

Anyway these pedals are the sweet spot for me right now and will be a good upgrade for me. I am still using the stock pedals from the g29, wich done a good job so far. Ive preoder the pedals from thrustmaster website.
Barry wasn't the only one to notice and remark about the flex.
In any case the T-LCM will be way better than the stock G29 pedals.

I just thougt u came her to help. But i was wrong. No clue why u are so
condescending.
👎
Keep up this attitude and you will get in trouble. I am helping you by saying what you have to do to find what you are looking for but if you too lazy to do the job yourself nobody can help you. What do we have to do, hold your hand and type in "T-LCM review" on youtube?

I'm not going to waste any more time on you if you don't recognize that people are trying to help and on top of that give a negative comment.

Ive just asked a question. No reason to threaten.

To explain my self. I dont doubt if its right or wrong waht u say. English is a foreign language for me and that why i asked for help. U soend a lot of time but u dobt spent time for helping in my opinion. Thanks for nothing.

Ive just asked a question. No reason to threaten.

To explain my self. I dont doubt if its right or wrong waht u say. English is a foreign language for me and that why i asked for help. U soend a lot of time but u dobt spent time for helping in my opinion. Thanks for nothing.
Come on, first you insult me by saying why I am like somebody who is not helping and you ask why I'm here. And now you accuse me of threatening you? :confused:

First of all, English is also a foreign language for me so don't use that as an excuse to be the way you are.
Second: I did help you by telling you what you have to do to find the information you want and all I get are insults from you.

You asked a question and I answered by saying > youtube and type in "T-LCM review" and you say that I am not helping. Strange, very strange.

I'm going to do the work for you because you seem to be very lazy to do it yourself. I did exactly what I told you to do and I got this:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=t-lcm+review

Happy now? Don't dare to insult me again. :mad:

BTW you could use a translation program if English is too difficult.
Here is the link. I can't risk it that you start insulting me again.

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=de

Last edited:
no i am not happy. i originaly wanted to know if you can tell me an explict source of the information, that this hardware has a flex. i do have watched the videos on youtube and read information on sites like bsimracing and i havent noticed this kind information (except of simracinggarage). if u can not, its fine for me. u arent the only one, may someone else do know. the reason why talked about my english skills, is cause it is possible that i did not get the information while i watched a video. when you tel me how to search on youtube i feel fooled by you

no i am not happy. i originaly wanted to know if you can tell me an explict source of the information, that this hardware has a flex. i do have watched the videos on youtube and read information on sites like bsimracing and i havent noticed this kind information (except of simracinggarage). if u can not, its fine for me. u arent the only one, may someone else do know. the reason why talked about my english skills, is cause it is possible that i did not get the information while i watched a video. when you tel me how to search on youtube i feel fooled by you

Look, you know as much as we do at the moment - assuming you've checked those Youtube videos.

The truth is we won't know much more until TM start shipping the pedals to normal customers. And anyway my normal advice with anything new is to not buy for around 6 months so you can see if a product has problems.

Come on, first you insult me by saying why I am like somebody who is not helping and you ask why I'm here. And now you accuse me of threatening you? :confused:

First of all, English is also a foreign language for me so don't use that as an excuse to be the way you are.
Second: I did help you by telling you what you have to do to find the information you want and all I get are insults from you.

You asked a question and I answered by saying > youtube and type in "T-LCM review" and you say that I am not helping. Strange, very strange.

I'm going to do the work for you because you seem to be very lazy to do it yourself. I did exactly what I told you to do and I got this:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=t-lcm+review

Happy now? Don't dare to insult me again. :mad:

BTW you could use a translation program if English is too difficult.
Here is the link. I can't risk it that you start insulting me again.

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=de

You were kind of condescending though. Maybe not your intention as I appreciate your contributions in the hardware thread. I also do not see when or where he insulted you. So no idea why you are angry at him. I think this is a case of miscommunication.

I'm sorry but this is just ridiculous. I told you what to do, I tried to help and all you do is insult me even after my last post where I provided you with a link. I'm really trying to help you but you don't seem to get that and all you do is get on my case. I don't get it. I don't get you.

My last attempt to help. Curious if you are going to insult me even more. You don't need to understand English perfectly, the visuals says it all.

Now I'm done trying to help you @MioMio It seems whatever I try it is never good enough for you.

You were kind of condescending though. Maybe not your intention as I appreciate your contributions in the hardware thread. I also do not see when or where he insulted you. So no idea why you are angry at him. I think this is a case of miscommunication.
Because he says that I'm not helping, I'm threatening him and I'm fooling him and all I did was trying to help him. You are not helpful either.

I'm not condescending, he is. All I do is trying to help him and every comment he gives about me is negative.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but this is just ridiculous. I told you what to do, I tried to help and all you do is insult me even after my last post where I provided you with a link. I'm really trying to help you but you don't seem to get that and all you do is get on my case. I don't get it. I don't get you.

I'm not condenscending, he is. All I do is trying to help him and every comment he gives about is negative.

Chill dude! You are overreacting. He is not being negative or even insulting, are you having a bad day or something?

Yes i think we lost each outher at the very beginning. I will leave this thread to back to the topic. Thanks for ur attempts and sorry for the outhers make a mess or interrupt the discussion.

Chill dude! You are overreacting. He is not being negative or even insulting, are you having a bad day or something?
Yes I am. Not helping, again. He definitely was. Not in a terrible way of course but he was negative and insultive. All I did was trying to help and all I did was getting negative comments, poor English or not that is not an excuse.

Please stay out of it. It has nothing to do with you.

Yes i think we lost each outher at the very beginning. I will leave this thread to back to the topic. Thanks for ur attempts and sorry for the outhers make a mess or interrupt the discussion.
Thank you very much. Nice of you to say this. Really appreciated.

I hope the youtube clips show what you wanted to know?

Last edited:
Its a public forum though and I was just trying to de-escalate. Both of you did nothing wrong, so sorry for trying to help.
No worries, I'm all calm now and thank you as well for the "like" and for this post.
Oh, you removed the "like". :guilty:

BTW the flex in the pedals is in my opinion nothing to worry about under normal use. When you are concentrating on your racing you probably won't even feel it.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Latest Posts

Back