Thrustmaster T3PA Pro & T3PA Wide Pedal Set Thread

Which one to get?

• Total voters
i want the t3pa pro pedals. where sells them for uk ? had a look everywhere with no luck
My mate is a TM re-seller here in Aus and he said the notice he got from TM yesterday said they are going to be released mid-april, well here in Aus anyway... Still waiting on pricing though.

My mate is a TM re-seller here in Aus and he said the notice he got from TM yesterday said they are going to be released mid-april, well here in Aus anyway... Still waiting on pricing though.
sweet. thanks for that, iam in no rush,not even got my wheel yet and project cars will be delayed a couple more times.

Clevo or anyone else in the know, any word on if Thrustmaster will ever release a T300 Pro Pack (ie Including the T3PA-Pro pedals)? I'd really like to avoid buying a T300RS with the standard pedals after reading what an issue they are.

Cheers in Advance! (and sorry if this has been asked earlier as above lol:tup:)

Both types are in stock on the thrustmaster UK's store, I have to say I struggle to justify the extra 60 quid of the Pro Setup over the standard issue version, what does it actually offer other than the ability to flip the pedals around and an extra spacer to adjust the pedal face angle?

I think I'm going to be cheap and just go with the basic T3pa...

I can't comment on the long-term durability of the T3PA pedals, but I had a Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force wheel prior to my current T500RS, and the F430 pedals were pretty much identical to the stock T300 and TX pedals. I haven't done a direct firsthand comparison between the TX pedals and the T3PA Wide pedals yet, but I'm pretty sure the T500RS pedals are identical to the F430/TX/T300 pedals but the T500RS pedals are all-metal (including the pedal arms). I've since passed my F430 wheel on to a friend, so I don't have those pedals on-hand to compare to the TX/T300 pedals, but I feel confident in saying I don't think there's a difference in between the F430/TX/T300 pedals.

Similarly, I'm pretty sure the T3PA pedals are identical to the T500RS pedals, except the T3PA Wide pedals are all plastic (except for the pedal pads) -- so that would mean that the pedal arms on the T3PA Wide pedals are identical to the F430/TX/T300 pedals.

This all makes sense, because if Thrustmaster came up with a good design for the pedal arms that can be produced in either metal or plastic, they didn't have to invest a lot in reinventing the wheel -- a good design can be used on multiple products to keep engineering/design costs down.

That speaks well for the F430/TX/T300 design in general, and also the T3PA Wide pedals.

Now, that said, I have seen a failure with the plastic parts -- specifically, the arm for the brake pedal on my F430 pedal set broke (the plastic cracked and broke, making the pedal unusable). Thrustmaster replaced the entire pedal set under warranty and the replacement pedals gave me no further problems, but they didn't get much use from me after being replaced because I moved to my T500RS setup shortly after that.

So, I can say that I have witnessed a failure of the plastic pedal arms on the F430 pedal set, which would seem to indicate that perhaps the plastic arms on the T300/TX (and maybe T3PA Wide?) pedal sets are a bit less durable than the metal counterparts on the T500RS/T3PA Pro pedal sets.

Just something to think about -- when I have a chance to do a head-to-head in-person comparison of the T3PA Wide pedals and the TX pedals (which I have on-hand), I will report back on whether there are any differences, and I will try to take pictures if I find any significant differences.

Last edited:
Both types are in stock on the thrustmaster UK's store, I have to say I struggle to justify the extra 60 quid of the Pro Setup over the standard issue version, what does it actually offer other than the ability to flip the pedals around and an extra spacer to adjust the pedal face angle?

I think I'm going to be cheap and just go with the basic T3pa...
All metal compared to plastic.

I'm more interested in performance rather than construction, I have been using a DFGT for years with plastic pedals, a well made plastic part can be as durable as a metal one.

A positive I can see metal arms is a small reduction in flex. This maybe more pronounced using the conical brake mod due to the extra forces involved. Extra forces also equal more stress and strain but I would expect the manufacture to have durability tested such a thing before releasing to market!

Thrustmaster also use metal as a selling point in the basic T3PA as well, but I guess that's just the pedals (the removable part anyway) and a chassis to hang the plastic on...

Thrustmaster
100% METAL PEDALS AND INTERNAL STRUCTURE

3 metal pedals
Metal internal structure ensuring maximum solidity

So other than construction and bling factor, I am wondering will actual performance and pedal feel when in use differ in anyway?

That is only a question that can be answered by some one that has bought both sets, and carried out a back to back comparison of course. :(

Bummer. Just got this response from Thrustmaster and confirm that conical brake mod not available to be purchased separately. :banghead::(

"We thank you for your interest in Thrustmaster products and for reaching us regarding your inquiry.
The conical, rubber, realistic brake module is not available as a standalone component and consequently we cannot assist you with the acquisition of it.
We thank you for your understanding and we rest at your disposal for any other inquiries."

Bummer. Just got this response from Thrustmaster and confirm that conical brake mod not available to be purchased separately. :banghead::(

"We thank you for your interest in Thrustmaster products and for reaching us regarding your inquiry.
The conical, rubber, realistic brake module is not available as a standalone component and consequently we cannot assist you with the acquisition of it.
We thank you for your understanding and we rest at your disposal for any other inquiries."
I'm just going to purchase em next week.. hopefully they fit under my desk.

Better not be a crazy wait like some had for the T3PA pedals 💡
Waited for three months to get TH8A from Amazon. I have a feeling that T3PA PRO production will struggle to meet demand for a few good months. My advice is to pre-order so that you're in the waiting list from whatever retailers. This is another proven product so it will be in high demand even from non-Thrustmaster wheel owners.

Last edited:
How's the brake pedal feel (with the conical brake mod)? Still don't know why T300RS or TX didn't come with this pedal set as standard.

Went into my local rubber shop, came out with some sort of conical brake mod for my T500 pedals:
icon_cool.gif

(I'm super happy with the feel and progression! And it can be adjusted to taste (travel, pressure))

Went into my local rubber shop, came out with some sort of conical brake mod for my T500 pedals:
icon_cool.gif

(I'm super happy with the feel and progression! And it can be adjusted to taste (travel, pressure))

What is the name of such product? Is it a door stopper or what? Need a name to ask for it :confused:

What is the name of such product? Is it a door stopper or what? Need a name to ask for it :confused:

It can be used as a door stopper, anti vibration funtions, etc

Show a picture to the salesman, that's what i did :-)

If you have the chance pick diferent ones because some are harder. I ended up using the softer of the two because i like it best that way.

Its also possible to adjust the travel with some spacers, and the stiffiness depending of which holes one apply the metal piece

Last edited:
It can be used as a door stopper, anti vibration funtions, etc

Show a picture to the salesman, that's what i did :-)

If you have the chance pick diferent ones so you have the chance to try and have options, some are harder. I ended up using the softer of the two because i like it best that way.

Its also possible to adjust the travel with some spacers, and the stiffiness depending of which holes one apply the metal piece

Ok. Did some research and they come in different names (Anti-vibration bump stops, Anti-vibration rubber buffers, vibration isolators etc.) and are mostly in "industrial parts" sections of websites or shops that stock industrial parts. Found them on Amazon (Link).

EDIT
You'll also need a M8 to M10/12 couple adaptor to make it work.

This findings will need to be confirmed.

Last edited:
Are the T3PA pedals the same as the standard pedals that come with the T300 apart from a clutch and brake mod? Or are are they better quality/different innards?

I really, really, really wished thrustmaster would make these pedals standalone like th8a. With the recent rise in fanatec's prices, this would sell like hotcakes(assuming the price would be 150 euros as it is now) and being a dfgt owner, i would get one in a heartbeat.

Back