Thrustmaster T3PA Pro & T3PA Wide Pedal Set Thread

Which one to get?

• Total voters
I'm living in turkey. Those two cables are 60 usd combined with a minimum of 15 usd shipping. The pedal is 150 usd. Which equals to 225 usd together. At that point, i'd rather get the csr elite pedals.
Yeah those two adaptors are a bit pricey. But you get what you pay for and have to respect those individual support this very niche market.

Yeah those two adaptors are a bit pricey. But you get what you pay for and have to respect those individual support this very niche market.
Come on man. Who is talking about disrespect? (i know you didn't say "i" disrespected but i see an imply there with your reply.)

All i wanted to say was, with all the stuff combined, it becomes the same price as the csr elites which are superior to t3pa pro in my eyes.

Come on man. Who is talking about disrespect? (i know you didn't say "i" disrespected but i see an imply there with your reply.)

All i wanted to say was, with all the stuff combined, it becomes the same price as the csr elites which are superior to t3pa pro in my eyes.

All I wanted to say is you need to relax and understand those individuals coming up with the aftermarket solutions for the community my friend. ;)

All I wanted to say is you need to relax and understand those individuals coming up with the aftermarket solutions for the community my friend. ;)

I "understand" that but i don't "like" that thrustmaster didn't make these stand alone. I get it. There are bodner analog boxes and all that fancy stuff for people with money. Derek spear and protosimtech bla bla. They should and do exist. But so should cheap options. There are expensive stuff people buying? That's good for them and those expensive stuff should be expensive because they are seriously high quality. But i was just lamenting the absence of cheap solutions for people like me. For example, csr elite pedals with shipping and customs tax cost 800 turkish liras (the minimum wage is 1000 liras in turkey) Ordering stuff overseas is already a very expensive hobby. Let alone adding stuff up with custom cables. Long post short: you guys are free to do whatever you want and i'm free to lament the cheap stuff.

TM looks at these as "Value Adds" to their wheelbases, not really products on their own.

It would be nice if TM (or SOMEONE) would make a simple adapter that doesn't end up costing as much as the bodner cable + bodinhausen adapter to add this functionality.

Last edited:
TM looks at these as "Value Adds" to their wheelbases, not really products on their own.

It would be nice if TM (or SOMEONE) would make a simple adapter that doesn't end up costing as much as the bodner cable + bodenhausen adapter to add this functionality.

I've actually been kicking this idea around for a while -- need to get caught-up on some other stuff, but I think a custom, low-cost, all-in-one USB adapter for the Thrustmaster pedals MAY be do-able. Just need to find the time to make it happen, and the parts to make it do-able from a commercialization standpoint.

I've had regular t3pa pedals on back order from Amazon for a few months before seeing the t3pa-pro pedals. About 5-6 weeks ago I cancelled my order for regular t3pa's and put the pro's on order.. After hearing that stock won't be in North America until atleast the beginning of June (which is an estimate, my t3pa order got delayed several times) I decided to find a set elsewhere.

I found a thrustmaster distributor in Hong Kong who doesn't have the t3pa-pro posted on their website, but I contacted their customer support at info@gearplanet.com.hk and they assured me they have the t3pa-pro in stock for $179.99 usd ($30.00 more than the pre order price on Amazon.com). I was offered choices for shipping to Canada, the cheapest was $40.00 for sea parcel 5-6 weeks.

Just an option for people that don't want to wait months for stock!

http://www.gearplanet.com.hk

I just got my T3PA Wide Pedals and have attached it to my T300RS wheel connected to my PS3 and tried to play with it with GT6 game and the pedals does not seem to be detected won't function. Am I missing something in terms of connection or is it not compatible with GT6? I have the Thrustmaster VG TH8A plugged into the second USB in my PS3 and the T3PA pedals plugged into the T300RS pedal outlet.

I just got my T3PA Wide Pedals and have attached it to my T300RS wheel connected to my PS3 and tried to play with it with GT6 game and the pedals does not seem to be detected won't function. Am I missing something in terms of connection or is it not compatible with GT6? I have the Thrustmaster VG TH8A plugged into the second USB in my PS3 and the T3PA pedals plugged into the T300RS pedal outlet.

works perfectly fine in GT6!

Do they register movement when using the thrustmaster control panel on pc ?

my t3pa pro just shipped out from amazon/thrustmaster. will be here monday just in time. If you didn't get yours in the first batch, check your email.

i need help with my t3pa pedals and my t300rs. The manual on the t300rs says that the t3pa pedals work on it and to hold the mode button down for the light to turn green. I'm holding the mode button down and it's not making the t3pa pedals work. Can any of you help me with this issue?

i need help with my t3pa pedals and my t300rs. The manual on the t300rs says that the t3pa pedals work on it and to hold the mode button down for the light to turn green. I'm holding the mode button down and it's not making the t3pa pedals work. Can any of you help me with this issue?

They are plug are play, no need to mess with the mode button unless you want to change the clutch to accelerator vice versa:)

SOLD

I accidentally ordered 2 sets of the t3pa-pro pedals and am looking to sell one set before having to return it.. I am located in Niagara falls Canada and am willing to ship. I paid $150 u.s plus tax and shipping.

Last edited:
Does anyone need a new t3pa-pro pedal set?!

I accidentally ordered 2 sets of the t3pa-pro pedals and am looking to sell one set before having to return it.. I am located in Niagara falls Canada and am willing to ship. I paid $150 u.s plus tax and shipping.

Email: bellefs14@gmail.com
Phone: 9053941823

I'd love to buy them from you if you can ship them to Belgium.

I've been looking everywhere for them but can't find any, the only place that has them charges an outrageous €250 while the recommended price is only €170.

I'd love to buy them from you if you can ship them to Belgium.

I've been looking everywhere for them but can't find any, the only place that has them charges an outrageous €250 while the recommended price is only €170.

€170 converted to Canadian dollars is about $230 which is what I paid. Unfortunately plus shipping to Belgium may not be worth it!

Hey all, just had a quote back from Gear Planet.
They still have T3PA-Pro's in stock (the only ones in the world currently??) for $179 USD plus $50 USD shipping to the UK. Taking import duty cost into consideration it makes more sense to hold fire for UK stock - I'd be looking at ~£175 all in versus £149.99.
Plus as the delivery window is 5-6 weeks it's likely the Thrustmaster website will get stock before it's delivered.

For those with deep pockets & in a hurry they offer air post for $130 USD (13-18 days) or Speedpost for $170 USD (5-8 days).

nah we have loads of places in denmark where they are in stock, but they aint shipping em, they sell in stores :P
Thrustmaster doesn't allow the retailers to ship out of country because of difference in price and strength of currency.. Some retailers will do it anyway though just have to look around.

I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should get the T3PA or the T3PA PRO for my T300, if any. Does the T3PA feel similar to the stock T300 pedals or is it any better? Is the brake mod any good?

I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should get the T3PA or the T3PA PRO for my T300, if any. Does the T3PA feel similar to the stock T300 pedals or is it any better? Is the brake mod any good?

I have the stock T300 pedals and the T500 ones (which are identical to T3PA-Pro except no conical brake mod). If we assume that the T3PA and T3PA-Pro have very similar feel (identical springs used), then I can tell you the following:

- The accelerator spring is slightly firmer on the T300 pedals than the T500 pedals. This feels a little odd when you jump from one to the other, but you quickly adjust. The throw of the T500 pedal (and presumably both T3PA options) is sufficient for good modulation.
- The T300 brake, while firmer than the accelerator, is absolutely weak and short throw compared to the T500 brake. Modulating braking accurately with the T300 pedal is a challenge, whereas modulating the T500 brake is very easy due to the good resistance feel.
- The conical mod allows you to tune the progressiveness and makes it even easier to get the feel exactly as you want. Just read up on all the T500 users who implemented the basher skateboard bushings mod to get a feel very similar to the conical brake mod. The nice thing about the conical mod over the basher mod is that you can adjust the resistance very easily, so it's going to be better for a wider group of users.

As for T3PA versus T3PA-Pro: I think the only person who has tried both out in the community would be Darren from ISR. The rest of us can only provide analysis based on what we have seen and read.

Looking at videos of the T3PA, I get the impression that the plastic base does warp slightly during use if not screwed down firmly, something which the T3PA-Pro/T500 pedals definitely don't exhibit. The longevity of the plastic arms on the T3PA is also something nobody can really answer: They seem fine but the T3PA-Pro has fully metal.

I understand that the spring feel is pretty much identical between T3PA and T3PA-Pro, therefore as long as you can screw the T3PA pedal set down you probably get an almost identical pedal feel.

Last edited:
I have the stock T300 pedals and the T500 ones (which are identical to T3PA-Pro except no conical brake mod). If we assume that the T3PA and T3PA-Pro have very similar feel (identical springs used), then I can tell you the following:

- The accelerator spring is slightly firmer on the T300 pedals than the T500 pedals. This feels a little odd when you jump from one to the other, but you quickly adjust. The throw of the T500 pedal (and presumably both T3PA options) is sufficient for good modulation.
- The T300 brake, while firmer than the accelerator, is absolutely weak and short throw compared to the T500 brake. Modulating braking accurately with the T300 pedal is a challenge, whereas modulating the T500 brake is very easy due to the good resistance feel.
- The conical mod allows you to tune the progressiveness and makes it even easier to get the feel exactly as you want. Just read up on all the T500 users who implemented the basher skateboard bushings mod to get a feel very similar to the conical brake mod. The nice thing about the conical mod over the basher mod is that you can adjust the resistance very easily, so it's going to be better for a wider group of users.

As for T3PA versus T3PA-Pro: I think the only person who has tried both out in the community would be Darren from ISR. The rest of us can only provide analysis based on what we have seen and read.

Looking at videos of the T3PA, I get the impression that the plastic base does warp slightly during use if not screwed down firmly, something which the T3PA-Pro/T500 pedals definitely don't exhibit. The longevity of the plastic arms on the T3PA is also something nobody can really answer: They seem fine but the T3PA-Pro has fully metal.

I understand that the spring feel is pretty much identical between T3PA and T3PA-Pro, therefore as long as you can screw the T3PA pedal set down you probably get an almost identical pedal feel.
Thank you very much for your thorough answer! Seems like the normal T3PA would do just fine to me.

Back