Ticket 1000

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrDrift98
  • 9 comments
  • 747 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
489
Messages
MrDrift98
Does any one actuely know how this ticket works? I have 27,371km on my x1 and havent got the ticket yet. Also my b spec driver did le mans 5 times and no ticket. Anyone, please?
 
You have to do 100 Races which last for 2.000km => 100 times Indy Grinding (the 5lap events) for example (I hope this example is correct xD)

But you have to do both things.
If you race 100 times the Kei-Car-Seasonal you´ll not recieve the Ticket (not fullfilled the km restriction).
Or if you do two 1000km Suzuka Races => no ticket (no 100 races done)


Your welcome ;)
 
Last edited:
So i need 100 wins basicly? I dident understand really
 
Basicly yes but only if the 100 races have a total distance of 2000km (not 20k ;)).

So if you do 100 short races, you will have to do more to get the mileage.
And if you get the mileage in less than 100 races, you will have to do more short ones.
 
Does it count for b spec?
 
I think just for a-spec races.
But I don´t have 100 races and/or 2000km in B-spec mode => I can´t tell if you recieve 1000tickets for B-spec

(I´m a-spec lvl 40 though)
 
You don't need to achieve both...It's EITHER 100 races of the same race OR 2000km of the same race!...It's an accumulation of either and there is no need to do either consecutively...You can do other events in between.
 
Last edited:
As i said my bob has an x1 in le mans, 5 times and no ticket 1000
 
You have to do the driving. So it has to be done in a spec. I grined both in a and b spec and i never got a ticket will grinding bspec
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back