Time to play in the dirt.

Well INSTEAD of working on it AFTER you have posted the tune up, how about you follow what THE REST OF US do and that is make sure that your specs are all complete FIRST, BEFORE YOU POST IT UP!! For me, I usually type the settings (including bbcodes) in a seperate window on Word 2007, save, then copy and paste here.....makes it easier in the long run and you have the ability to proof-read it again and again to make sure EVERY SINGLE SETTING is correct and spot on. 👍

facepalm2ic7copyrl2-jpg.jpeg

Use the Google, Luke.

Oh, would you prefer it in ASCII?
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Note TOURNIAQUTFAN's sig everybody....yet another set of errors. :rolleyes::facepalm:

Here's what it should say:

...I mean, if you're gonna quote the Bible, at least get that part right! :lol:

I'm sure the topic here is something to do with setups for GT4 rallies. Lets try and keep to that instead of all the pointing and laughing and posting "funny" pictures.

These threads seem to turn into car crash threads and none of you are helping with your constant sniping and bullying.

I'm sure the topic here is something to do with setups for GT4 rallies. Lets try and keep to that instead of all the pointing and laughing and posting "funny" pictures.

These threads seem to turn into car crash threads and none of you are helping with your constant sniping and bullying.

We have a guy here, daan, who literally cannot type a full sentence without some major calamity, even though he's American with English as his first language, and a full-grown adult. He's spamming threads and posts, has dissed some of our rides, and has gotten away with more than most any other person currently on GTP's banned-user list. 💡 He's even threatened me publicly while walking around the swear filter:

Why thank, you how the fu do you know if I am taking care of my kids or not? stay in the scope and I won't tell you how que you sound!

I mean...if you're okay with all of this, fine. But I was under the impression you weren't, as you yourself have certainly joined in 'the fun' occasionally.

Overall, we're tired of seeing TORUNIQUTEFAN here. He won't leave on his own recognizance, so it's more fun to make light of the entire situation.

Last edited:

Whoa whoa, I'm trying to help daan and I am actually telling him HOW I personally get everything ready for any of my GME tunes to make sure mistakes are kept to a minimum. Yes, I rib on him sometimes to keep the fun flow going, but I'm here to help the poor bugger, so were several others....and if he can get someone like Famine to just throw his hands up in frustration and say, "Wolves, he's all yours!" then it gives us enough ammo to just wail on him, and some people have taken the offer to do so.

We have a guy here, daan, who literally cannot type a full sentence without some major calamity, even though he's American with English as his first language, and a full-grown adult. He's spamming threads and posts, has dissed some of our rides, and has gotten away with more than most any other person currently on GTP's banned-user list. 💡 He's even threatened me publicly while walking around the swear filter:

Why thank, you how the fu do you know if I am taking care of my kids or not? stay in the scope and I won't tell you how que you sound!

I mean...if you're okay with all of this, fine. But I was under the impression you weren't, as you yourself have certainly joined in 'the fun' occasionally.

Overall, we're tired of seeing TORUNIQUTEFAN here. He won't leave on his own recognizance, so it's more fun to make light of the entire situation.

Parnelli has got a major point there daan. While a lot of us are tiptoeing along the edge of the AUP with what we want to say to this whole scenario, if it was carte blanche then it would be both barrels from about 12 shotguns being fired at T-Fan right now.

I don't say a lot, but I will say I totally agree with Parnelli on this one.

+1 to that.

Now seperately.......T-Fan, WHAT THE 🤬????? You seriously don't know what Microsoft Word is?? :odd::odd::odd: If not, have you been in a cave since 1993?? :odd::odd::odd:

We have a guy here, daan, who literally cannot type a full sentence without some major calamity, even though he's American with English as his first language, and a full-grown adult. He's spamming threads and posts, has dissed some of our rides, and has gotten away with more than most any other person currently on GTP's banned-user list. 💡
I'll quote Famine here...

But TOURNIQUETFAN is also a member of GTPlanet...

My "job" is to uphold the site rules. Where he has crossed that line, he has been treated appropriately. Other than that, his only crime is being a little... eager to see his words on the screen without an internal check. That's not against the AUP. Now, if I were to kick out everyone I thought were a fool, we'd have precisely 72 members, and more than half would be the staff.

Inconsistent application of rules is what makes the site look bad. Luckily Jordan has chosen a team which applies the rules as he would if he were able to moderate the whole site himself, consistently.

Where someone errs, the staff and core membership are there to provide guidance. Where someone breaks the rules, the staff are there to bring them back into line - or remove them.

He's even threatened me publicly while walking around the swear filter:

Yes, he did. Was it dealt with? Yes, it was. Has he done it again? No, he hasn't.

Seeing as you're so keen to pick on his errors, that'll be Tourniquetfan.

Either, make on topic posts in his threads, or report his posts if you think they breach the AUP, or ignore him. If folk don't respond to his threads and posts, he'll either attempt to make more of an effort, or he'll leave. Either way, we win. I'm totally fed up of the the "look, tourniquetfan has made another post, lets all go and laugh at him" brigade. :grumpy:

Either, make on topic posts in his threads, or report his posts if you think they breach the AUP, or ignore him. If folk don't respond to his threads and posts, he'll either attempt to make more of an effort, or he'll leave. Either way, we win. I'm totally fed up of the the "look, tourniquetfan has made another post, lets all go and laugh at him" brigade. :grumpy:

See, I don't need to do that....go have a look at my visitor page and look at how many comments I get from T-fan, I've had to clean up my visitor page because of the # that were done by him alone and it's turned my visitor page into a complete and utter :censored:fight!!

He doesn't know what PRIVATE MESSAGING is....and I've said on my visitor page and other places for him to PM me, but it still doesn't happen. Is it against AUP?? No. Does it annoy the hell out of me that my simple request isn't adhered to?? YES!! Can I ignore it, no, because I'm always getting the notices to say I have new visitor messages, usually in multiples.

It's not even that, I have had several people PM me regarding his actions and I've passed them along to talk to you guys in the staff and up until now had been very discreet about it, as there are areas where he has broken AUP but you guys decided he hadn't which was incorrect and I'm not talking about the Parnelli abuse, it's more the "flooding" of the same thing.....yes he might be looking at different areas but the underlying point is that we all do multiple areas of tuning (drag, circuit, rally) but we keep them under the ONE banner and not have multiple divisions of a garage. If we did, all we would see in the first 3 pages would be the following:

GME - Road Cars
GME - Race Cars
GME - Drag Cars
GME - Rally Cars
MFT - Road Cars
MFT - Race Cars
MFT - Rally Cars......

And so on though EVERY SINGLE GARAGE.

If it was me and I was one of you guys in the staff, I would've nipped this in the bud LONG AGO but no, you guys joined in and thought it was all fun & games too so really, this is a consequence of your own actions of letting this fester around for so long!!

I'll quote Famine here...

Yes, he did. Was it dealt with? Yes, it was. Has he done it again? No, he hasn't.

Awesome. I'll take your word that something was done about it at least.

Seeing as you're so keen to pick on his errors, that'll be Tourniquetfan.

I am too, fed up, that is, but for different reasons. I'd rather see the guy leave or get kicked than to make light of his errors. But he keeps coming back. :indiff: There are a couple New Members (one of them isn't really 'new') who are making intellilgent posts right here in the tuning section, which means it's possible for somebody new to impress us. TFAN (my opinion) is not doing so. He's mocking us, he's trolling us, and so I've spoken my mind on the subject.

Now, he did take my advice about a month ago and started a thread over at Gamefaqs. And that's what I'd like to see happen. There are other sites (plenty of them) where he'd uh...feel more 'comfortable' at. Not sure why he insists on cluttering our site with a bunch of garbled nonsense.

I mean...as I'm typing this, I'm looking over everything I type. I've made several mistakes and corrected them. Should I stop doing this because it's more convenient? If this guy can get away with trolling and structuring sentences that don't make any sense, why should we even bother? What if ten TORNIQUETFANS showed up at once? Why not let all ten of them get away with it?

I apologize to you daan, I get passionate about stuff like this (in real-life or on the 'Net) because there's way too many people walking around my country just like TFAN, who don't give a crap about...

...can't go there...! :lol: You all have heard me on these issues these past few weeks anyways....

Once again......FC transmission fitted and FC suspension fitted, but NO SPECS!!!

Come on T-Fan, does what I say go in one ear and out the other bypassing your brain?? Organise your specs first and put them up at the same time!!

Well specs are there, and since you seem like a decent guy you can call me JDK. Be ready, my next SVT will be a rally car.👍

reserved

Attachments

• 800px-Tuned_Ford_Mustang_(Orange_Julep).jpg
    800px-Tuned_Ford_Mustang_(Orange_Julep).jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 10
  • aa_1967_ford_mustang_the_fast_and_the_furious_tokyo_drift.jpg
    aa_1967_ford_mustang_the_fast_and_the_furious_tokyo_drift.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
For the hundreth time I did not make a post anywhere but here, is that easier to understand?

What's with the shouting, dude? I can read words when they're at font size 2.

And what's the big deal if you did post at gamefaqs? Either you did or you didn't. My opinion is you definately did. I don't really care, to be honest.

reserved

Attachments

• Ford-Mustang_SVT_Cobra_R_2000_800x600_wallpaper_11.jpg
    Ford-Mustang_SVT_Cobra_R_2000_800x600_wallpaper_11.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back