Time Trial #54

I'm running the same car I started with (I'll check how many miles it has in a bit), but the performance hasn't changed.

Have you been running yours off line to 'run it in?

No. I've only used it on this event.
If you were to buy a new one and get b-spec to put about 950 miles on it, it would probably be at the beginning of the window and times will improve as you drive it.
I may set up another account to send the car to and borrow it from there. Then when the car goes over the edge throw it away and borrow again.

Currently at 1080 miles. I have now beaten all my best sector times just need to put into one lap. Cars feeling quite different.

On pause for Sons of Anarchy.

I've got 998km in my Z06. (Was Brand New)

Deep Forest: 3.58km
Average Lap: ~1:18.000
Average Speed: ~165.2kmh
Time Spent: ~6hrs : 2mins : 55secs

Think I did 3 hours in the ZR1 too. :crazy:

It's been a while since I put in over an hour or two,
this combo was so much fun though couldn't get enough.

You will need about 1600km on your Z06 to be in the window.

You will need about 1600km on your Z06 to be in the window.

The TT doesn't affect the Car's Engine/Oil Condition.
It didnt change over 998km, but I know for sure if I went and did 2 laps on
SSR:X online against others or in a one make race in practice, it would increase by 1BHP

The TT doesn't affect the Car's Engine/Oil Condition.
It didnt change over 998km, but I know for sure if I went and did 2 laps on
SSR:X online against others or in a one make race in practice, it would increase by 1BHP

Your talking km, Im talking miles.
I beg to differ about effecting the car I have been at this point before and so has banditkarter.
I am now crossing the start/finsh line at 143mph and it wont be long before i get a bounce off the rev limiter at 160mph before my breaking zone for first bend. Car already feeling like it is getting a bit of a handfull.

Last edited:
I've been sick so I haven't been able to improve on my times. Congrats on the top 5s Bandit and Joker 👍

Your talking km, Im talking miles.
The units don't matter.
The point was that over 620 miles I drove, the BHP did not change once.
But I can do a 20 mile race online and the BHP in a new car will increase.

So, in the TT's Engine/Oil is not affected.
Otherwise we would also see oil becoming bad and people losing PP during a TT.
That is not the case.

I've been sick so I haven't been able to improve on my times. Congrats on the top 5s Bandit and Joker 👍

Thanks dude

Very chuffed with my time i was hoping for 1:17.5xx. Should be able to get a .3xx.
Only about an hour to go.

The units don't matter.
The point was that over 620 miles I drove, the BHP did not change once.
But I can do a 20 mile race online and the BHP in a new car will increase.

So, in the TT's Engine/Oil is not affected.
Otherwise we would also see oil becoming bad and people losing PP during a TT.
That is not the case.

Thanks dude

It wont make a difference over 620 miles nor 800.
Its not enough.
My previous car I ran until the point the torque increased and it exceeded 580PP. That was when i put in my best times. It has taken a lot of mileage to get this 2nd car to that point where i can put in those times again. And are doing so.
Believe what you like, I have already proven it to myself. And bandit had the same trouble. Go back through the thread we have already discussed it.

I tried for the last time last night (my time). I just couldn't match my previous best. Suffering from a severe lack of grip. I'm at work now and won't get another chance before the end of this TT. Interested to see the next one tho.

Thats it for me 1:17.524.
Excellent event and thanks to Stotty 'The Best Tune'
This could end up my best rank ever.

where do u get that information.

Its not enough.
My previous car I ran until the point the torque increased and it exceeded 580PP. That was when i put in my best times. It has taken a lot of mileage to get this 2nd car to that point where i can put in those times again. And are doing so.
Believe what you like, I have already proven it to myself. And bandit had the same trouble. Go back through the thread we have already discussed it.

i did 1500 miles in the car, and there was no pp change, however i have not checked the other numbers.
I'm sure ill do over 1k miles for the next time trial again, so i'll make sure to double check. What are the numbers i should be comparing?

Last edited:
Thats it for me 1:17.524.
Excellent event and thanks to Stotty 'The Best Tune'
This could end up my best rank ever.

Well done mate you got me :-( until next time lol. I had a go last night but I was to tired I was all over the place.

What a great Seasonal fortnight... I really enjoyed both the Vette and the RS200, and ended up with my best aggregate results across 2 events – 16th in the Vette and 20th in the RS200 (managed to find another 10th last night in the RS to get back in the top 20).

Some great competition in the thread and a really nice vibe too 👍

Let’s hope the next 2 are as enjoyable:)

BTW... my Vette has 1,268 miles on it and the power/torque didn't change until I ran 1 lap in parctice mode - after which it went up by 1 bhp. I'm convinced that Seasonals don't have any effect on the car.

Its not enough.

I think you are misunderstanding something.
I mean this politely.

Check what Stotty just said.
BTW... my Vette has 1,268 miles on it and the power/torque didn't change until I ran 1 lap in practice mode - after which it went up by 1 bhp. I'm convinced that Seasonals don't have any effect on the car.

Also Dhalism,
i did 1500 miles in the car, and there was no pp change

As Stotty said, One Lap in practice mode is enough for an unbroken car to raise it's BHP.

A few laps online will raise it aswell,
If you are using an unbroken car under BHP limit, at the end of the race you will need to limit your engine because the BHP has gone up.

Also, I got the Z06 BHP to go up by 5 by doing a few laps SSR:X.

where do u get that information.
Just some estimate calculations from my distance driven.

Last edited:
Firstly I would like to congratulate Mitch on his successful surgery :) Unfortunately I have been ill these last couple of days so when Pegasus beat my time I wasn't able to respond as I would have liked, I had a go but even though I was 0.145 up on my ghost going into the last corner I failed to complete the last corner :( It is unfortunate as my theoretical best would have been 1:16.310 which would have easily claimed 1st but these things happen and I have learnt from this so hopefully I can do better next time :)

I never went offline with either of the cars, they were only used for the event.
The same thing happend to both cars. Only after the PP increased on the 1st car did i run it in b-spec to dirty the oil and see how it performed. The mileage of bandits car would be about correct.
Anyway the event is over and it cannot be demonstrated again.

??

I can't tell if you are trolling me...

Im not having you on at all. Im not a troll, i was only trying to be helpfull.

But i have just had a thought...
If i were to say that it did not happen to me twice and that it was all a figment of my imagination would this keep you happy? if so...

...Then it did not happen and it was all a figment of my imagination.

Are you happy now?

I played right up to the end of the time to see how it would actually end.

Hoping of course that on my absolute last attempt I would improve my time.

Alas it was not to be, however for those who do not know and who are interested in finding out how a TT actually ends, I can advise that it ends suddenly.

One minute you are flying down the track, and the next the screen goes blank.

And its over, mind you, PSN counts down the time for you to check.

We could just agree to disagree. 👍:cheers:

Thankyou,
Of course if you think of a way to recreate the same circuit conditions online we could go through it as i created a new account to send the car to and borrow it from there. So in effect preserved the car 1022 miles on it. Over the next 200 miles it dramaticly changes.
Do you know if it is possible to recreate the conditions? I have no idea.
And if so would you be willing to try it? I am to prove to you my point.

If not then we will agree to disagree. What do you say are willing to try?

Back