Time Trial# 60: Speed 6 RM @ GP/D & 512BB @ Rome

United States
Under your bed.
Ask me, man.
Last edited:
I'm getting bad flashbacks to license IC-10 with the Ferrari one. :lol:

But at least we can run laps without SRF and the AI blocking every decent line. 👍

1:37.498 on Nurburgring GP/D and 1:18.272 on Rome. My lap on Rome felt really good but I think there should be 1-2 seconds left out there. I might not find that much time but some other alien could.

Both were a lot less tail happy than I'd expected. It was quite a lot of fun and the PD tune seemed to make sense, even if the 512's gears seemed a bit tall.

Yes ! after 1st time 2 gold in previous TT, 2 golds here too ...and under 1700 place..early bird catches the worm. will end up in the 15000 but anyway

Tvr setup.plz help

Not much to change here to be honest. You could try playing around with the TCS and brake bias but I set my best time so far with BB at 5 for both front and rear with TCS at 0.

Time to be found everywhere on the lap provided you hook it all up together :)

Put your rear bias a little higher, 4/6 or something like that - and if you can't handle TC 0 try it at 1 or 2. I found it relatively easy to gold with standard settings and TC 0 if you just relax and don't push it.

This is fun. My best at GP/D so far 1:39.297 for 423rd spot.

Maybe more tomorrow. Might need some dough if I have to get a room. Twin share?

Have managed to gold both for now within a few laps on each.

GP/D = 1:40.406

Rome = 1:20.577

I think i can better these times slightly tho, and the cars in this TT are certainly a lot more fun to drive than those in the last TT.

Got a 137.9xx with the TVR & BB 4/8. Should be able to get in the 136's by the end of it.

Cheers
Leigh

I must of done something magical in turn 6 and 7 on my best lap that I just can't do again..
I can be ahead of my ghost by .3 going in to turn 6, but every time I come out if turn 7 my ghost goes flying past and I'm .8 down!lol

I'm really liking what ever they did to the TVR. It drives better,or almost better than the one in my garage.It drives stickier than I expected.Managed a gold on lap 2 with it.I agree with a previous poster that these cars are slightly more user friendly than the last pairing.That FGT at Madrid had me hogtied...:banghead:

Put your rear bias a little higher, 4/6 or something like that - and if you can't handle TC 0 try it at 1 or 2. I found it relatively easy to gold with standard settings and TC 0 if you just relax and don't push it.

How are you changing brake bias? There is no settings option. I'm not sure where to do it when you aren't allowed to tune.

1:21.363 on my first try at Rome, so Gold Trophy. :)

1:20.987 on second try. :D

EDIT: 1:20.759 on a third lap.

EDIT: 1:40.254 at Nürburgring.

Last edited:
Did 1 lap on each combo with the DS3 this morning just to get gold, probably won't have time to run these although they both seem really fun!

Did 1 lap on each combo with the DS3 this morning just to get gold, probably won't have time to run these although they both seem really fun!

Shouldn't you be studying John? :lol:
Good to see you're not a machine....you should try that 2000GT TT we've got going. You'd love it!
Nah, I'm only teasing. Keep up the good work mate.

Managed to sneak an hour in after work last night for the 4 new seasonals :)

The TVR is an interesting one... it understeers like a pig naturally, but this can be killed with some brake release oversteer on entry and a controlled slight drift through the middle of the turns. Using BB 5,7.

I only managed 12 laps in the 512 before the wife came home, but it feels lovely (as most MR cars tend to do).

Drift trials both golded 1st run... the Spa one is very nice with the Speed 12

Back