Time Trial# 60: Speed 6 RM @ GP/D & 512BB @ Rome

Cb
I think he is happy of his time trial achievements like you are happy for your time trial achievements.

It is funny I always thought americans hate the who-do-you-think-you-are attitude, but I might be wrong :sly:

There is a difference between being happy about your achievements vs bragging to annyone who will listen about how good you are, even making videos, not to help people, but only again to brag about how good you are. You don't see any of the other top drivers carrying on like this. Its ridiculous if you ask me.

Congratulation GTP_CargoRat 500 Time World Record Holder fastes Driver in USA and in the World we have drive often together you have beat me every time you are much faster than me and iam slow very good GTP_CargoRat

We drive in league together
He is usually a very fair racer and and a great guy.

I think you might have seen cargos messages in a wrong way IP

Last edited:
Congratulation GTP_CargoRat 500 Time World Record Holder fastes Driver in USA and in the World we have drive often together you have beat me every time you are much faster than me and iam slow very good GTP_CargoRat

👎 👎 👎

You must have a very exciting life.

IMMORTALPILOT is a champion on gt5. we know. but he must be modest, if not in the world of races he has not long life. that's all... :)

Alright, sort any issues out via PM. Let's stay on topic.

I have had a few goes at this but that 1'17.1 high is a pretty fast time.

IMMORTALPILOT is a champion on gt5. we know. but he must be modest, if not in the world of races he has not long life. that's all... :)

you know nobody that actually ammounts to something is modest about it. the modest group of people that have actually achieved something is less than 10% probably. over 90% of the people that have achieved something in this life let it be known.

personally i like modest people. seeing ip's comment it seems more like a challenge to anyone thinking they can do better, bragging none the less but who cares? i for one would rather see someone shut him up with results instead of just talk.

peace. 👍

Had a quick go at Rome again tonight.

That's me done on a 18.1 cant string all the bends together in one lap.

Great combo though :)

Alright, sort any issues out via PM. Let's stay on topic.

I have had a few goes at this but that 1'17.1 high is a pretty fast time.

amen to that,

By the way very good job on this TT mate, bring the GTP tag up there! 👍

No immportal pilots post was pure bragging. Why else would you post a video from tt59 in a tt60 thread?

Also sounds desperate, well beyond desperate to get gran turismo to buy him an f1 seat. Bahaha. Try bringing 10 million Cash next time that might get you a drive for force India.

Your pride has no limits, it's sad 👎

Let me explain myself before I get a bunch of hate mail from IMMORTAL fans. I do not hate the guy at all. As a matter of fact, I respect his driving talents and give him all the credit in the world for being as good as he is. And no, I am not jealous of his abilities, I quite admire them actually. The problem I have is that he comes off as elitist and continually throws his talent in everyone's face. We all know how good he is, there is no need for him to come off like he is some GT God. There are plenty of people that are as good as he is, if not better, and you hardly hear a peep from them. Where I come from, you let your talent speak for itself, you get alot more respect that way. There is no need to further back it up by bragging about how good you are. That only speaks of someone that is starving for attention. Again, no disrespect to IMMORTAL, he just needs to do a little less bragging.
If he's so good, he should win easily the next GT Academy huh, looking forward to see that ;)

Last edited:
It's worse that this is a thread for time trial #60 and that video is of time trial #59!lol anyways lets keep on topic!

It's worse that this is a thread for time trial #60 and that video is of time trial #59!lol anyways lets keep on topic!

I still can't hit the 1.37 in the Speed 6. I tried with abs and without. I hit 1.38.3 with both :(

I still can't hit the 1.37 in the Speed 6. I tried with abs and without. I hit 1.38.3 with both :(

You have to slide the car around to get it pointing in the right direction on corner exit. Try adjusting brake bias to 4:6 like someone mentioned earlier so you can get the rear end to slide out more.

I don't have real life experience in race cars with this much power but if someone who does can enlighten us on what it's like to set a quick time in a car like this in real life vs. what's happening on the game that would be great (if what I read about motorsport is anything to go by these are most similar to the turbo F1 cars of the '70s).

Louie said;

"You have to slide the car around to get it pointing in the right direction on corner exit. Try adjusting brake bias to 4:6 like someone mentioned earlier so you can get the rear end to slide out more."

You mean a bit like drifting?

Louie said;

"You have to slide the car around to get it pointing in the right direction on corner exit. Try adjusting brake bias to 4:6 like someone mentioned earlier so you can get the rear end to slide out more."

You mean a bit like drifting?

No, because with drifting you loses traction at the rear wheels..
Where as to get the best time you have to slide the car around when the weight shifts forward then get on the gas when your pointing in the right direction! All whilst NOT spinning up the rear wheels..
To much rotation or to much gas and it will soon turn into a drift..
By the way, I have only managed to do this once in turn 6 & 7 and it made me .800 faster! I can't catch my ghost because of it!lol

Sigh. Two tracks I really don´t like. Barely golded Rome, Nurby with .400 to go but not going to invest much more time in this round. Hopefully round 61 will be more my type of deal.

Yesterday I got a 1:17.691 on Rome and 1:36.189 on Nurburgring GP/D. I'm gonna try to find a few more tenths today :) Nice laps Wes and Cbastjan 👍

First go at a seasonal tt since the change to non-tuning.

Had a go at Rome, starting to keep it out of the barriers - but a real challenge using the buttons to steer.
Think I preferred tuning - just really want to sort the suspension and diff out. But I guess this is good to have everyone on a level playing field.
Also I think its quicker to get up to speed, as there's no experimenting to be done with tuning.
Maybe they could still let us choose a the colour for the car - the leaderboard looks a bit dull :P

On a 1'18.5 after an hour. Hopefully can manage a 18.2 next session.

Yesterday I got a 1:17.691 on Rome and 1:36.189 on Nurburgring GP/D. I'm gonna try to find a few more tenths today :) Nice laps Wes and Cbastjan 👍

Thanks Doodle:tup:
I lose most of the time in the last sector I hope to get my first top 10, but I really should be studying ...

Also incredible lap with the stick, I think it is funny you still use it, I have never gone back after I got my wheel

Cb
Thanks Doodle:tup:
I lose most of the time in the last sector I hope to get my first top 10, but I really should be studying ...

Also incredible lap with the stick, I think it is funny you still use it, I have never gone back after I got my wheel

I lose all of my time in the same place. The last turn is what gets me, it's difficult to keep the car under control at corner exit with the DS3 but it's doable. I like trying to show people that it's possible to be really quick with a controller. Although in some situations the wheel is quicker for me. I've gotten as high as 4th with the wheel and 2nd with a controller. :) Best of luck on your quest for that first top 10. 👍

It's a shame we have again, another guy... (a Brazilian ) repeating trial with three different ID.I hate that people do that .....

Have progressed at Rome to 1:19.674...pos #1393, which is a bit better than over # 5,000 when I started earlier with 1:20.4.

Aha, the above post means I am really # 1391. Much better.

It's a shame we have again, another guy... (a Brazilian ) repeating trial with three different ID.I hate that people do that .....

I guess some losers just keep losing even when they've won.

Teitzy
What BB are folks using on the Ferrari?

Cheers
Leigh

Im using 6/4, you get enough turn in with the slide of the car anyway...

Last edited:
Back