Time Trial# 60: Speed 6 RM @ GP/D & 512BB @ Rome

Finally managed to improve on Rome, still not into the 17s but found it quite difficult to improve at all. Made an 18.105 - so many people split by very small margins on the board.

Im finding abs on 3 works well in the final corner - you can get the power down and it stops the snapping out of the rear into the barrier on the left. Any higher abs and i find it over compensates and tends to want to slide around the corner. Still using 5/5 brake balance, although 4/5 works well for me as well.

Also good luck with the division placing doodle.

More improvement on Rome today. Down to a 1:17.382 for 16th place. I might be able to find one more tenth but I really think that won't happen.

1:18:775 for 569 position!
Hopefully this will be my best TT ever :)
I think I ran about 200 laps in total lol

Last edited by a moderator:
****, i drove 1:17:4** on Ferrari and a little bit touched a wall in exit of last corner. Red lap. **** (((

UPD.
1:17:590@33th, my best for all time ;) One times i got first sector +0.000 with ghost of first place in top, lost another 1 tenth in second sector and 3-5 tenths in last corner =(
I hate last corner.

Last edited:
Approx. 30 minutes until the next time trials.

Any hopes for cars/tracks selection?

Last edited:
Not dissing the BTCC... one of my favourite games of all time was TOCCA 2.

But FWD cars in GT games have always been a pile of garbage... they just don't handle right!

But FWD cars in GT games have always been a pile of garbage... they just don't handle right!

Yep, it's like PD overdid the understeer...

Why would anyone want FWD cars? They all handle like a bag of poo :lol:

Because there hasn't been a FWD themed time trial since TT 18 back in September 2011, when I didn't care about these. I've already done so many TTs were AWD and RWD cars are the dominant cars. I would like to see how people do with FF cars.

haven't driven fwd much on gt5 but would love it if they included the old supertouring class or the sierra rs500 in gt6. Yep I remember toca 2 long time ago some of the guys on here probably couldn't walk or talk in those days :lol:

doodle what were your sector times on the tvr only just beat me by .004:ouch:

mine were 40.024/26.615 then 1.35.979 yes I know t3 sucked

Back