Time Trial #63 880PP Formula GT/480PP Subaru Impreza

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 986 comments
thanks Doodle for share your tune and for informations about that....i appreciate it

congratulations Dalone for your time:)

thanks all for your help

Would love see something similar on the suburu TT, imho many comfort soft user times seem questionable. unfortunately none have vids even though in top 10.

Bad week for GTD players seems from Sphinx's results , and previous admissions from Gigiro79

I bet he will claim that Mikos is cheating :lol:

He wont be the only one claiming that, I really hope he can be in front of the cheaters. I understand that he is not the most popular person here but in this case the victory will be on the side of fair drivers, opposite to the other tt where it wont be for sure...

I think the issue is if you lie about it when questioned. Thats when you violate GTP's rules.

Will they still be banned if the decided to give no response to the question for whatever reason that is ?

Exactly.

I'm just going to place this here for all to see. I'm not going to make any further comment other than these downforce settings are from the top 10 runs from the seasonal FGT TT event. It is correct and up to date. Make of it as you will. I'm sorry, but I'm not pepared to answer any questions about this just yet.

How do you get their exact DF settings ? Are these 100% accurate ? I am just curious, if you can get their exact DF, how about the tires they used, can you list them as well ?

I'm sorry but this just feels weird/

Sphinx
Exactly.

I'm just going to place this here for all to see. I'm not going to make any further comment other than these downforce settings are from the top 10 runs from the seasonal FGT TT event. It is correct and up to date. Make of it as you will. I'm sorry, but I'm not pepared to answer any questions about this just yet.

Can't wait for you to explain how you found that, it means I'm 2nd out of legit times :) (excluding IPs second account)

He will beat them no doubt I've seen him do a 1.09 in a stock fgt first hand while racing him I'm sure he can pull a 1.08 out with what I've seen from his fast laps so far

He wont be the only one claiming that, I really hope he can be in front of the cheaters. I understand that he is not the most popular person here but in this case the victory will be on the side of fair drivers, opposite to the other tt where it wont be for sure...

I agree with you. At first, I was acting weird because I don't really respect IP that much, but after watching some of the replays, IP and Spurgy seem to be the only legit guys in the top 10.

But, I do know that IP is incredible with high downforce cars. He's just too good. 👍

If IMMORTALPILOT can beat all the cheaters in a stock car this will be great

Yeah, if he gets lower than 1:09.051 ( beat ImmortalCheater ) with stock DF and tires, wow, he is indeed world number one :D Hooray for another world record Youtube video with him bragging how he beat 100 thousand others and cheaters.

Will they still be banned if the decided to give no response to the question for whatever reason that is ?
If it was legit why would they lie/refuse to answer?

Can you comfirm that the Formula GT car you used to achieve your earlier and current lap time in this time trial hasn't in any way been altered by way of hacking, either by using a hack tool, via a hex editor, or by any other method?

"ermm.. sorry, I'm not in a position to answer that"........

Throw in the fact that you already know that their DF levels are higher than possible before you even asked the question and..... Fishy...

How do you get their exact DF settings ? Are these 100% accurate ? I am just curious, if you can get their exact DF, how about the tires they used, can you list them as well ?

I'm sorry but this just feels weird/

I can understand you feel this way but bear in mind Sphinx has been in the Gran Turismo OLR community since before GTP even existed and has been involved with many other forum communities and races. He is not just a GTP mod but a highly respected driver (and bloody fast) within the GT community who holds a perfect record for well over a decade.

If anybody is qualified it would be him.

Last edited:
If it was legit why would they lie/refuse to answer?

Throw in the fact that you already know that their DF levels are higher than possible before you even asked the question and..... Fishy...

Sounds like an entrapment :lol:, but every person has the right to keep their tune for themselves, regardless if it was suspicious or not. Take ImmortalPilot, I don't think he will ever share his TT tune here in GTP threads.

I can understand you feel this way but bear in mind Sphinx has been in the Gran Turismo OLR community since before GTP even existed and has been involved with many other forum communities and races. He is not just a GTP mod but a highly respected driver (and bloody fast) within the GT community who holds a perfect record for well over a decade.

If anybody is qualified it would be him.

I would never based anything from past credentials in video game, many people do not know Sphinx, take me for example. No offense there, but I treat everyone the same.

From what L2L has said in the past, RH tire variation - C and V will be shown as RH by the game ( default tires ), so most people may have thought that it resets to RH. Take the Subaru TT for example, those who uses CS C or V will have SH tires shown on the board and on replay, but the benefits of the C / V tire still there, hence the faster time.

Did you have a ago with RH V tires fitted ?

EDIT : You can get banned from GTP for cheating on GT5 Seasonal TT ? :nervous:
The Sport Hard tyres are being used in Subaru TT as it resets to default hence why people can do such fast laps going by what I read on here. I am guessing the same happens with Racing Hards on this TT so no advantage to gain. I have not done any of these modifications ever in GT5 or received any of these kind of parts so far.

I can be neck and neck with IMMORTALPILOT in first sector with little running so if he did have any tyre advantage I think it would be impossible for me to keep up. Like I said before I know how fast he is, and this specific combo highlights his strengths of driving in GT5 the most I would say. Nothing seemed suspicious to me about this lap, same for Spurgy777's in current top 10. I didn't want to say about others too much due to moderation statement being made not to accuse people of cheating so talked about times I thought were legit instead :lol:.

Can't wait for you to explain how you found that, it means I'm 2nd out of legit times :) (excluding IPs second account)
My guess of you being second seems correct then after all. I wonder if downforce checks are being done through replay data. Will be interesting to see other TTs if anything dodgy was going on, especially recent ones. Disappointing to see some people try and hide they are cheating. Only other explanation for some of the cheaters could be that they borrowed car and they genuinely thought it was legit and that they turned Ayrton Senna fast overnight.

Last edited:
Sounds like an entrapment :lol:, but every person has the right to keep their tune for themselves, regardless if it was suspicious or not. Take ImmortalPilot, I don't think he will ever share his TT tune here in GTP threads.

Actually he was asked if his fgt was hacked/mod'd/whatever and he said no. It has been found out that indeed the car is/was hacked 👍

Good job Sphinx on your findings, just like I knew you would. 👍 And see my fellow GTPlanet members, this is exactly why I stick to running the WRS TT's., because we have people like Sphinx around to verify the replays and keep any would be cheaters at bay. You are the man Sphinx and proud to have you as a friend. :bowdown:

The Sport Hard tyres are being used in Subaru TT as it resets to default hence why people can do such fast laps going by what I read on here. I am guessing the same happens with Racing Hards on this TT so no advantage to gain. I have not done any of these modifications ever in GT5 or received any of these kind of parts so far.

I can be neck and neck with IMMORTALPILOT in first sector with little running so if he did have any tyre advantage I think it would be impossible for me to keep up. Like I said before I know how fast he is, and this specific combo highlights his strengths of driving in GT5 the most I would say. Nothing seemed suspicious to me about this lap, same for Spurgy777's in current top 10. I didn't want to say about others too much due to moderation statement being made not to accuse people of cheating so talked about times I thought were legit instead :lol:.

That's the thing with RH V, it only give better inline grip - when braking or acceleration that pushes the limits of traction. The rest are the same with RH tire. So when travelling at speed, no sudden out of corner acceleration or braking hard, you won't feel any difference. But when you tried to get on the throttle earlier or need stronger braking in less time, RH V will give the advantage. L2L has a thread on drifting forum about CH C and V fitted stealthy on some cars as CH, this gives certain models - RX 7 Spirit R vs Efini RX7 on CH to have different grip characteristics. I am not good enough to go deeper, but L2L might be able to do so.

I would suggest you to try RH V first :) I tried RH V once on a F2 replica I have built ( hybrid ) from an FGT with different engine, I used 0/0 DF, and there's a difference to RH ( minimal ). It was a few months back though.

My guess of you being second seems correct then after all. I wonder if downforce checks are being done through replay data. Will be interesting to see other TTs if anything dodgy was going on, especially recent ones. Disappointing to see some people try and hide they are cheating.

How is it possible to extract DF value from replay ?

That's the thing with RH V, it only give better inline grip - when braking or acceleration that pushes the limits of traction. The rest are the same with RH tire. So when travelling at speed, no sudden out of corner acceleration or braking hard, you won't feel any difference. But when you tried to get on the throttle earlier or need stronger braking in less time, RH V will give the advantage. L2L has a thread on drifting forum about CH C and V fitted stealthy on some cars as CH, this gives certain models - RX 7 Spirit R vs Efini RX7 on CH to have different grip characteristics. I am not good enough to go deeper, but L2L might be able to do so.

I would suggest you to try RH V first :) I tried RH V once on a F2 replica I have built ( hybrid ) from an FGT with different engine, I used 0/0 DF, and there's a difference to RH ( minimal ). It was a few months back though.

Ancient Sphinxese secret!!! :lol:

The way the TTs work going by what I read on here is that them special tyres are not recognised so stock tyres on car get used. It doesn't matter what different types of RH tyres there is as I am guessing it will default back to Racing Hards. In something with no restrictions, maybe it appears the same when it is not.

Going by your description it should make a difference in first sector them tyres. If it did, I would have no chance of keeping up with IMMORTALPILOT.

I'm guessing looking for certain values in replay file, don't know how else someone could get hold of such information through game. Also IMMORTALCHEATER downforce level is missing on Sphinx's downforce figures list maybe due to no replay uploaded ;).

The way the TTs work going by what I read on here is that them special tyres are not recognised so stock tyres on car get used. It doesn't matter what different types of RH tyres there is as I am guessing it will default back to Racing Hards. In something with no restrictions, maybe it appears the same when it is not.

Going by your description it should make a difference in first sector them tyres. If it did, I would have no chance of keeping up with IMMORTALPILOT.

So, it's been confirmed that RH V or C cannot be used on the FGT TT ? I never tried RH C or V with full power FGT yet, so I don't know. I tried the replica F2 at Nurb GP/D.

@ Sphinx : I rest my case :) The banning was justified, DF proven and some are not legit :D No need to answer my previous questions, Arora explained it well, and thanks Small_Fryz for the contribution. I found someone with credibility, Mr Sphinx 👍 :cheers:

Last edited:
Meanwhile back at the ranch, or at Motegi in this case, using mostly Doodles tune I have further improved to 1:33.627 ..pos 380, around where I was about a week ago.

As usual I found the more ballast used the poorer I do so dropped Doodles 101kg to 30kg (1266kg) and took the loss of power in my stride, which is now at 307hp, 95.1%.

Everything else is stock Doodle, and with the above changes I found myself at least 6 car lengths in front of my ghost at one stage, but blew most of it at the 3rd last corner.

I'm not finished with this baby yet!

edit.....More improvement, down to 1:33.585 @ pos #360. And there is still more there to get.

I think #360 is my best TT so far, in any case I will still be under 500 by lunchtime tomorrow!

Last edited:
Would love see something similar on the suburu TT, imho many comfort soft user times seem questionable. unfortunately none have vids even though in top 10.

Bad week for GTD players seems from Sphinx's results , and previous admissions from Gigiro79

i quote... a lot of confort soft... are not real confort soft!.. now in the subaru TT some guy has sport hard...but some guy who has confort soft seems has sport hard... maybe the system recognise the cheat only sometime?

Dalone if you want to talk about TT, please make a new thread!!! :D

Whether you like it or not the cheating is directly a part of the tt's, it's unfortunate I know but it is what it is. I'm not sure if it's possible to distinguish the two.

Maybe if the threads get mucked up enough with it there will be no more cheaters left in the gtp tt threads 💡 Of course they will still be on the boards, they just won't be here.

Whether you like it or not the cheating is directly a part of the tt's, it's unfortunate I know but it is what it is. I'm not sure if it's possible to distinguish the two.

Maybe if the threads get mucked up enough with it there will be no more cheaters left in the gtp tt threads 💡 Of course they will still be on the boards, they just won't be here.

I am being sarcastic >>>> :D

@Doodle
Mate your suspension settings, especially the springs/dampers sets, were brilliant... 👍
In combine with the rest of my setup* gave me the car behavior i was looking for... So, i found about 2 tenths already, droped from 1:32,734 to 1:32.549, and i see a couple tenths more... maybe a 1:32,3xx...

Thank you a lot! :)

My setup (except suspension) was pretty much the same i admit, except little differences like torque (i use 45/55), a lower rear end, little more rear camber and a little less rear toe.

Last edited:
Good morning ..

@ nowayback, I have spoken to the evidence before this.
Also because someone wrote on our forum that we will all be cheating, is this is a serious charge.

What I read here on downforce modified by some GTD surprised me.
I have no reason to doubt the goodness of sphinx survey, and this changes things for me: yesterday because I have improved by almost two tenths my best and without the six who have used modified car I could have been in the top 10, or behind, with a 'car is not modified.

Therefore, to accuse the team of GTD cheating is not right, because in this trial there were people like me who worked hard on the setup, improving day by day, to compete with the best riders in the world.

I wish you a good day.

PS1 regard to the test at Motegi, I suppose the replay of many top 10 because there are no PD has corrected the classification and who is now in the top 10 was behind.

P.S. I hope to have been clear enough, since I need the translator to express myself in English.

What I read here on downforce modified by some GTD surprised me.

I have no reason to doubt the goodness of sphinx survey, and this changes things for me: yesterday because I have improved by almost two tenths my best and without the six who have used modified car I could have been in the top 10, or behind, with a 'car is not modified.

Therefore, to accuse the team of GTD cheating is not right, because in this trial there were people like me who worked hard on the setup, improving day by day, to compete with the best riders in the world.

Hey Gigiro,

It's unfortunate, but not really a surprise that GTD is being accused - the whole hacking/cheating subject is such an emotive issue that when a few of the highest profile GTD members are definitely using a hack to increase downforce it's bound to call in to question the integrity of GTD in general... the same would apply to GTPlanet if a few of the very fastest GTP tagged drivers were caught in the same way.

Seems Screp knew about the issue some time ago.

I told Jerry a few nights ago that I thought Mixi and Bannami were good guys - fast, clean and decent. Then I heard the evidence (it's water tight).

It's sad when people who are clearly already amongst the very fastest drivers without cheating feel the need to cheat just to gain a few places.

shame people are cheating, im going to give the FGT Monaco one a last go tonight using one of the tunes posted here, currently im about 1200th, with a 1:14.6 which i think is a pretty good time considering im using my own tune and a ps3 stick controller atm

i should probably be researching oulton park instead of doing this, since im racing there for real this weekend, lol

Back