Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 24,483 comments
Oh sorry, yeah I wondered why no tt also, but going back to tge 500k question...is that not double the usual 250k for bronze.
I'm pretty sure they've always been gold 2 mil, silver 1 mill, bronze 500k.

EDIT: maybe 250k for bronze, as you guys say. Can't tell because I got only one bronze and it was the very first TT I did, a long time ago

Last edited:
Nope.

Gold 1m, silver 500k bronze 250k.
reward tt.png

It was always 2million for gold, 1million for silver and I'm not sure about bronze but I think 250k

Gold has always been Cr. 2m (See here, here, here, here, here)

Silver has been Cr. 1m (here)

Bronze has been Cr. 250k (See here)

Would be good to see a screenshot of bronze awarding Cr. 500k this time (or Silver Cr. 2m), as I definitely got only Cr. 2m for gold and not the expected Cr. 4m (as did at least one other).

Last edited:
Well, the Time Trial still hasn't reset, so...
True but we already received the reward. I'd be very surprised if we received a ticket with our extra millions.

I have a question: was the little "+" icon showing for the TT too?

Well, the Time Trial still hasn't reset, so...

Maybe they'll just give the rewards again on the 12th which means technically they have given out double (I haven't checked but you can't enter the TT right?)
If that is the case it's a very convoluted way of doing it where you think it'd be simple to just change the numbers

Considering that PD conflicted the actual dates of the previous TT registration period, I'm assuming that they just won't give us a new combo until the 12th of this month...

Which definitely sucks :rolleyes:

Considering that PD conflicted the actual dates of the previous TT registration period, I'm assuming that they just won't give us a new combo until the 12th of this month...

Which definitely sucks :rolleyes:
This is why you have at least one person in the company that plays the game they develop (MOST devs should at least play casually)
Not at PD. Though to be fair, they probably don't have enough devs still working on GT7 to have a dev play the game in their off-time.
What we've gotten since launch could have easily been done by 1-2 devs, with the new cars/tracks that weren't just copy/paste's being kicked down from the bulk of the team that have moved on to GT8. I can't remember which user on GTP that was speculating PD only had 15-20 actual devs, but it's getting harder and harder to deny that as a possibility.

No time trial, enough money in the bank for my last LCD car completion and an hour to spare this morning made me jieeeet the old R32 GT-R and the swapped Audi TT around the Nordschleife for a few laps, no pressure no nothing, just the sound of squeeking tires and sssttuutuututuu.
Would love to see a new TT soon, but I must say...I enjoyed this to, haven't done that for ages!

This confirms that, if not explains why, bronze got Cr. 500k. For some reason at this TT the threshold for bronze was made bigger - easier to get bronze, while the reward was increased. Go figure.

1670352201090.png

Back