Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 24,526 comments
Going to be hard, but not impossible, just did a 01:03.6 on my laptop on a crappy 720P (PS4 Slim) with bad remoteplay connection.
7th gear turning in full throttle on pixel number 6 :lol::lol:
can't wait to sit behind the tv and see what i can do

Good opportunity to take my Senna Homage (Zero Km) for a spin. ;)

Gran Turismo® 7_20221208110550.jpg

Last edited:
Well that was a nice surprise, did not think I could have any chance to gold this one when I saw the combo and after I did my first few laps. First half and hour or so could manage 1.01.2-3s at best. Then started to find some more pace especially in sector 1, you need to be extremely aggressive there.

Then all of a sudden started to bang some good sector times and got my lap down to a 1.01.024, before I spun. Best potential showed 1.00.821, so I knew current gold time was doable. On my best lap I nailed the second corner (considering my driving skills, nailed it) and had a great lap from there. Maybe the penultimate corner before the back straight and last chicane could have been slightly faster (a tenth at best in total), but a lap I am very happy with regardless.

Below I shared my lap, to give you fellow 'mortals' some hope too 😎 It is not the fastest lap, and I am not sure it will be enough for gold, but a lap I am quite satisfied with regardless. And just took me around 45 min or so.

Attachments

• IMG_20221208_161910469.jpg
    IMG_20221208_161910469.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 6
My ps5 is still showing Willowsprings , weird . Ah I see it's showing Willow and RA when selecting TT, why's Willow still showing?

Last edited:
Got both accounts into gold, albeit barely. Both into the 1:00.6s (.683 & .605 respectfully; I then followed up that .605 with a .608 and .618) which I don't think will hold for two weeks.

Last edited:
I refuse to get anything other than gold. This car (well the original RB) is what started to kill Gran Turismo for me though. I'd rather never see it again tbh. I'm very far off and hating every second of driving it. Doubt I'll do a guide as I'd be a fraud and I won't be chasing top 250. Gold and out for another 2 weeks.

Oh, this is certainly my favourite TT till this time. 😅 Got 1:00.170 but breaking that minute threshold seems appealing challenge to try. Feels that the lap is much about getting lucky in 2 hardest corners on sector 1. Fast drivers use totally insane lines there in some corners. 🙈

Latest Posts

Back