Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 24,586 comments
Hold my beer ... ;)

How Dare You Greta GIF

The results for TT73 are over here.

I've also updated the opening post with the index of TTs and the second post with the community leader boards.

Interim Results for TT74 at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta in the KTM X-BOW R '12.

View attachment 1347662 View attachment 1347663

Whoa, a top ten spot on the board? I have to defend this at all cost! :D

Had such an obvious 37 within reach but didn't manage to string it all together and make it happen. Kind of disappointing when there was clearly quite a lot of time left on the table.

Surprisingly as well as frustratingly the PB below had most of the track from the hairpin and onwards being pretty good but at the split after Degner, just before the hairpin I was about +0,250/300 behind where I had been many times before. Typical , isn't it? :lol::banghead:

18eef024af183-screenshotUrl.png

Had such an obvious 37 within reach but didn't manage to string it all together and make it happen. Kind of disappointing when there was clearly quite a lot of time left on the table.

Surprisingly as well as frustratingly the PB below had most of the track from the hairpin and onwards being pretty good but at the split after Degner, just before the hairpin I was about +0,250/300 behind where I had been many times before. Typical , isn't it? :lol::banghead:

View attachment 1347679
Yes...We are very dissapointed Naxeht.....
Not even a top 50 here.... , and not your 37.s.....

Mate, 62 on a controller nearly impossible timetrial....

I feel very slow..... :lol:

Congats man, that is hauling with them big boys without the big-toys ! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:👽👽👽

I really enjoyed this time trial this morning! Wish I could spend more time on it but I only get an hour due to work. Glad to be the first into the 32's though and was Rank 1 for longer than I thought! Few tricks/tips in the video for anyone interested!

Now you revealed your secret. You spend a whole hour on a TT. 🧐

These by the way are the infos that really hurt us 😅

Thanks, your tutorials help me a lot.
Martin

Last edited:
I really enjoyed this time trial this morning! Wish I could spend more time on it but I only get an hour due to work. Glad to be the first into the 32's though and was Rank 1 for longer than I thought! Few tricks/tips in the video for anyone interested!

Thank you as ever - your lap-guides save the likes of me a lot of time in figuring TTs out.

I'm sure the controller users appreciate the 'pad laps' you now include, but as a fellow bumper cam wheel user, I miss the Martin Brundle-style no pause sections you used to do. They were my go-to source most weeks, as I could run them on YouTube at 0.25x or 0.5x speed to figure out nuances. I realise I can just download your replay from the console to say my own YouTube account and do the same, and that you can't please everyone, but I also now you invite and appreciate feedback.

Last edited:
Pleased to see my silver at Suzuka held.

Not a big fan of Interlagos but should be decent fun in the Jag...

hey quick question - how can I download replays from the leaderboards? All I see is an option to download the ghost...
Go to showcase and search with the replays filter selected.

That will let you add files to "My collection" and then you can watch them from there

Edit or before entering the event look at the leaderboard

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I called Hagerty at 09:01 AM this morning to order a Jaguar XJ13 for the Brazilian TT but unfortunately, the (Greek and German) rascals already bought the best models :yuck: Why I'm not surprised... :irked:

I could only afford this one for Cr. 20.000.000... (thanks, it's not orange) :(

1713437577608.png

1713437534923.png

1713437550559.png

Really don't know if I'll be able to complete a single lap with her... and if I can, I should be far from those rascals...

Speaking of RASCAL, I recently found that one of you (I won't named this Austrian player, fan of Niki Lauda), took some liberties with my scores on CE...

Before:
1713438142377.png

After:
1713438354481.png

Personal message: nice try but you've challenged the wrong guy...:mischievous:

Oh forgot to mention, I got a 6 stars ticket ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ :

1713438420890.png

Yesterday, I received Cr. 5.000 with a 3 stars ticket...

That's all for me.
See you next year... :ouch::irked:

They were my go-to source most weeks, as I could run them at 0.25x or 0.5x speed to figure out nuances. I realise I can just download your replay from the console and do the same, ...
You need to download them first and then play on local player with 0.25x speed right, since as far as I know it is not possible in built in player in GT7, right?

but unfortunately, the (Greek and German) rascals already bought the best models
Sorry Daniel, had a terrible morning.

I was near Hagerty's in the morning and didn't know about the time. So I went in and bought a watch. "Then this car is for free" they told me. I tried to get a package "after eight" instead (would fit to the watch much better and I like the minty smell).

Since that was not possible I had to take the car 😔
I painted it orange, sold it at UCD and bought the "after eight".

But your car is nice. It looks so greek 🤔

Last edited:
I called Hagerty at 09:01 AM this morning to order a Jaguar XJ13 for the Brazilian TT but unfortunately, the (Greek and German) rascals already bought the best models :yuck: Why I'm not surprised... :irked:

I could only afford this one for Cr. 20.000.000... (thanks, it's not orange) :(

View attachment 1347743

View attachment 1347740

View attachment 1347742

Really don't know if I'll be able to complete a single lap with her... and if I can, I should be far from those rascals...

Speaking of RASCAL, I recently found that one of you (I won't named this Austrian player, fan of Niki Lauda), took some liberties with my scores on CE...

Before:
View attachment 1347746

After:
View attachment 1347747

Personal message: nice try but you've challenged the wrong guy...:mischievous:

Oh forgot to mention, I got a 6 stars ticket ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ :

View attachment 1347748

Yesterday, I received Cr. 5.000 with a 3 stars ticket...

That's all for me.
See you next year... :ouch::irked:
What a beauty! :D
That 6-star ticket is really hard! :eek:
I think we should leave the CE-time-comparison to GT8 as there is still too much to do in GT7. ;) (austrians always have an excuse)

Sorry Daniel, had a terrible morning.

I was near Hagerty's in the morning and didn't know about the time. So I went in and bought a watch. "Then this car is for free" they told me. I tried to get a package "after eight" instead (would fit to the watch much better and I like the minty smell).

Since that was not possible I had to take the car 😔
I painted it orange, sold it at UCD and bought the "after eight".

But your car is nice. It looks so greek 🤔

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Latest Posts

Back